Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,930 members, 7,845,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Man Discovers Her Girl Was Traveling To Meet Another Man Instead Of Her Dad (vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Discovers Her Girl Was Traveling To Meet Another Man Instead Of Her Dad (vid (390 Views)

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Discovers Her Girl Was Traveling To Meet Another Man Instead Of Her Dad (vid by Gistmania1: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Girls and lies! Man discovers her girl was traveling to meet another man instead of her dad (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/girls-and-lies-man-discovers-her-girl-was-traveling-to-meet-another-man-instead-of-her-dad-video/

1 Share

Re: Man Discovers Her Girl Was Traveling To Meet Another Man Instead Of Her Dad (vid by OMOJOHN001: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Bleep them all bitches
Re: Man Discovers Her Girl Was Traveling To Meet Another Man Instead Of Her Dad (vid by paulolee(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Woman deceit no fit surprise me again
Re: Man Discovers Her Girl Was Traveling To Meet Another Man Instead Of Her Dad (vid by Enny2013(f): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Ojukokoro!

Waywardness!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Endure Hellfire / These 2 Girls Are Truly So Wayward With Their Sucking Mood / Pls Help My Life How Can I Keep A Relationship Smooth And Not Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.