Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

It's Over Between Us (II) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Over Between Us (II) (1772 Views)

Love And Royalty: Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip / IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust / [album Download.] Migos Culture II Full 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Below is the Part 1 thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7611818/over-us-updated

UPDATED

I told her I want out of our relationship, she started laughing, thinking it's a joke.

She didn't take me serious until I started listing number of times she leeched on me. She couldn't believe I knew all her tricks. The smile on her face faded away when I demanded her return my phone, she began to realise am serious.

Then, she responded by saying "fine, what about the Aluminium Kiosk?".
I told her am selling the Kiosk, and she became furious. She started yelling, saying "what's her gain if I sell the Kiosk". She was actually expecting me to dash her the Kiosk. She threatened not to allow me sell the Kiosk and other items, even though I dint plan to sell them but put them to usage.

I told her my mind is madeup and the business isn't holding anymore. She broke down in tears and started labeling me Wicked and said she won't return my phone to me, she was ready to fight (I won't assault her, so I left the phone with her). She claimed am wicked for me to have pulled out of a relationship that doesn't favor me, I laughed.

I left the scene telling her not to call me ever again. She kept calling time to time, telling me I can't leave her just like that, claiming am everything to her and all that😄. Since then till this moment, she have been calling and begging me not to leave and misunderstand her. She called 2 of my friends telling them the ruckus happening between us, dudes called me and like I should rethink it and pardon the girl. Her elder Sister called me and pleading on her behalf. She's presently in my place pleading and crying profusely. I left her in the house with my friends cos am not having the whole drama and my decision is final.

1 Like

Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by muhammadhan19: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Be right back...
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by Smartguyboy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
Las las you will forgive her and she will use this opportunity to harm you badly.

4 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Las las you will forgive her and she will use this opportunity to harm you badly.

Forgive her?🤣 my mind is madeup

3 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
Waiting💁‍♂️

muhammadhan19:
Be right back...
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by Kasdat5(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Forgive her if you can , but don't take her back . Guys plenty for adugbo ..
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by Lungdick: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bro i use God and everything you have to beg you. Do it asap. Don't let her manipulate you with her yeye tears. Don't fight or assault her, be a man.

Don't let her know when you're about to sell it.
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by Yogibor: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dump the selfish parasite.

Google voice...fb ..ig... Foreign WhatsApp available.

Contact in signature.
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
You're right man but she can't manipulative me that easily. My mind is made of steel.

I know my strength and weaknesses. I am that guy who can love freely but can't be manipulated into the act.

Lungdick:
Bro i use God and everything you have to beg you. Do it asap. Don't let her manipulate you with her yeye tears. Don't fight or assault her, be a man.

Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by valdes00(m): 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
If this OP do mistake accept this girl bck.... He wnt knw what hits him, jus stand on ur breakup else you will regret ever knowing a woman...

1 Like

Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by luminouz(m): 2:21am On Mar 18, 2023
NewestNigerian:
You're right man but she can't manipulative me that easily. My mind is made of steel.

I know my strength and weaknesses. I am that guy who can love freely but can't be manipulated into the act.

Have you collected your phone back?

Na that one dey do me bayi😄😄😄😄
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by Antyxx: 2:39am On Mar 18, 2023
NewestNigerian:

UPDATED

I told her I want out of our relationship, she started laughing, thinking it's a joke.

She didn't take me serious until I started listing number of times she leeched on me. She couldn't believe I knew all her tricks. The smile on her face faded away when I demanded her return my phone, she began to realise am serious.

I told her am selling the Kiosk, and she became furious. She started yelling, saying "what's her gain if I sell the Kiosk". She was actually expecting me to dash her the Kiosk. She threatened not to allow me sell the Kiosk and other items, even though I dint plan to sell them but put them to usage.

I told her my mind is madeup and the business isn't holding anymore. She broke down in tears and started labeling me Wicked and said she won't return my phone to me, she was ready to fight (I won't assault her, so I left the phone with her). She claimed am wicked for me to have pulled out of a relationship that doesn't favor me, I laughed.

I left the scene telling her not to call me ever again. She kept calling time to time, telling me I can't leave her just like that, claiming am everything to her and all that😄. Since then till this moment, she have been calling and begging me not to leave and misunderstand her. She called 2 of my friends telling them the ruckus happening between us, dudes called me and like I should rethink it and pardon the girl. Her elder Sister called me and pleading on her behalf. She's presently in my place pleading and crying profusely. I left her in the house with my friends cos am not having the whole drama and my decision is final.
don't forgive her, and please look for someone that would love you and ready to grow with you. if she has no pity for you, you don't deserve to be with that kind of person please
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by Halogenabdul(m): 4:51am On Mar 18, 2023
NewestNigerian:

UPDATED

Collect your phone back using intelligence means as possible and close her chapter.

But the rate in which they're begging you, you sure say you no fall for dem.
Premium tears and regrets go follow oo.
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by kelspinall(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2023
i loved the way you ended ya last sentence....

some mf's would ask"what should I do, should I give her another chance"

i must say you are in peace now,bro you did the right thing..if she can't help you to grow,then of what use is she to you? block her number...

i monitored closely to see ya next update and i must say your decision is the best..stay tf away from thaa bicch....word of advice...

#flee and never look back,i believe thats a biblical verse
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by Enny2013(f): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
That phone is my major concern. Bro, use trick to retrieve ur phone...even if it involves pretending to take her back.

I just hate selfish pple!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Kids does that not me😵‍💫
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yeah! All figured out already, thanks.

Lungdick:

Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
I let her have it, it doesn't make me less a man grin

Moreso, I don't fancy Android phones other than Samsung.

luminouz:

Have you collected your phone back?

Na that one dey do me bayi😄😄😄😄
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Truth is I've forgiven her, but I've detached all strings that binded us together.

I am already looking forward to good things that life is got to offer😆

Antyxx:

don't forgive her, and please look for someone that would love you and ready to grow with you. if she has no pity for you, you don't deserve to be with that kind of person please

1 Like

Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ain't no way back for her🤥

Halogenabdul:
Collect your phone back using intelligence means as possible and close her chapter.

But the rate in which they're begging you, you sure say you no fall for dem.
Premium tears and regrets go follow oo.
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
On .

kelspinall:
i loved the way you ended ya last sentence....

some mf's would ask"what should I do, should I give her another chance"

i must say you are in peace now,bro you did the right thing..if she can't help you to grow,then of what use is she to you? block her number...

i monitored closely to see ya next update and i must say your decision is the best..stay tf away from thaa bicch....word of advice...

#flee and never look back,i believe thats a biblical verse

1 Like

Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
I understand you🙂 but I let her have it. It doesn't diminish my Glory, I choose to remain cool irregardless of my experience. But thanks😊

Enny2013:
That phone is my major concern. Bro, use trick to retrieve ur phone...even if it involves pretending to take her back.

I just hate selfish pple!!!

2 Likes

Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by Gaspardd(m): 12:12am On Mar 24, 2023
Women have 2 strengths..... Nagging and tears. No man has ever escaped it. No man.
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by luminouz(m): 1:24am On Mar 24, 2023
NewestNigerian:
I let her have it, it doesn't make me less a man grin

Moreso, I don't fancy Android phones other than Samsung.

Jesus Christ!!!

Ok. God bless you
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Amen and you too🙏
luminouz:

Jesus Christ!!!

Ok. God bless you
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by Uptheante(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Oga try collect back your phone.
Since the receipt is written in your name, e no go hard like that.
Even if you no wan use the phone, you can dash it to your mum or sisters or brothers & gain their blessings. You can even sell the phone & use the money for charity.
Don't allow her use your property to attract other guys or benefit illegitimately from your property since she no like you & you no benefit from her.
Collect back your phone & stop speaking long grammar
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by ifihearam: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
You dey rake

I know you will go back to her.

But why would your friends who know what you going plead on her behest?

Guy that girl is a witch and toxic

Leave her for good.

1 Like

Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
Gaspardd:
Women have 2 strengths..... Nagging and tears. No man has ever escaped it. No man.

You forgot there are men with stone heart?
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
😃Them say I they speak long grammar.

I'm done, she can keep the phone. In fact, letting her keep the phone makes me feel sufficient😄

Uptheante:
Oga try collect back your phone.
Since the receipt is written in your name, e no go hard like that.
Even if you no wan use the phone, you can dash it to your mum or sisters or brothers & gain their blessings. You can even sell the phone & use the money for charity.
Don't allow her use your property to attract other guys or benefit illegitimately from your property since she no like you & you no benefit from her.
Collect back your phone & stop speaking long grammar
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by Uptheante(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
NewestNigerian:
😃Them say I they speak long grammar.

I'm done, she can keep the phone. In fact, letting her keep the phone makes me feel sufficient😄

She go dey use that phone which is a product of your hard work & sweat to connect to guys wey go dey Bleep her silly. And those are bad guys that have never made any effort on her not to talk of doing even a quarter of what you have done for her. She & her friends fit dey laugh you behind your back while they flex your phone.
Collecting back your property doesn't mean you are petty or you lack or you are immature as she manipulate you to think.
It rather means that you don't enable or reward betrayal, selfishness, greed & deceit. It means that you are ready, willing & capable of dealing with any bad behaviour at least by retrieving whatever benefit the offender derives from you.
I'm not trying to convince you to go against your will, I'm just telling you the facts from my own point of view.

If pple get to know you as someone who can easily forgo his property especially to girls wey no deserve am, I swear more girls will prey on this your weakness & deal with you ruthlessly under the guise of relationship. Next one fit be car or house or land or shop.

Lastly bro try buy good phones, clothes, food, gadgets, etc for your parents. At least let them enjoy you while they are still around. Their prayers & blessings will open doors for you & save you from dangers.
No matter how small you give them, they'll appreciate it so much as if you've given them the world & your blessings will be a thousand fold. They're the only pple together with your siblings, who love you unconditionally.
Can you compare that with spending on a bitch? 🤔
Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by NewestNigerian: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Uptheante:

She go dey use that phone which is a product of your hard work & sweat to connect to guys wey go dey Bleep her silly. And those are bad guys that have never made any effort on her not to talk of doing even a quarter of what you have done for her. She & her friends fit dey laugh you behind your back while they flex your phone.
Collecting back your property doesn't mean you are petty or you lack or you are immature as she manipulate you to think.
It rather means that you don't enable or reward betrayal, selfishness, greed & deceit. It means that you are ready, willing & capable of dealing with any bad behaviour at least by retrieving whatever benefit the offender derives from you.
I'm not trying to convince you to go against your will, I'm just telling you the facts from my own point of view.

Your point is valid bruv, very valid, but I already let that go. The said lady is already in my past. Going back to retrieve the phone means am revisiting my past. Its gone and I feel good about it😇

If pple get to know you as someone who can easily forgo his property especially to girls wey no deserve am, I swear more girls will prey on this your weakness & deal with you ruthlessly under the guise of relationship. Next one fit be car or house or land or shop.

🤣
We learn to grow bruv, not to become more gullible😁

Lastly bro try buy good phones, clothes, food, gadgets, etc for your parents. At least let them enjoy you while they are still around. Their prayers & blessings will open doors for you & save you from dangers.
No matter how small you give them, they'll appreciate it so much as if you've given them the world & your blessings will be a thousand fold. They're the only pple together with your siblings, who love you unconditionally.
Can you compare that with spending on a bitch? 🤔

Wow! You're right on this bruv, very right.
I run shows for my family, but not enough. I gotta do more. Thanks a million times ❤

1 Like

Re: It's Over Between Us (II) by luminouz(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
[quote author=NewestNigerian post=122037576][/quote]

I need a new phone OP
Buy for me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! / Introverts Can You Relate To This Tweet? / He Left Her Because She Slept With Different Guys In The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.