Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. (882 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by GemstoneJs(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
I'm always scared/shy of asking a lady to relationship, like i don't know how to make the first approch, what to say and what to ask her. Please I need advice on what to do. Its my first time posting here, please mod move to front page. Thanks.
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by kelspinall(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
man up, you only fear rejection not more

mine be say,i no good with convos but ones we dey room na knacking ozogbo o zogbo..

4 Likes

Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Promosaver: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Eyaaa
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Onucs(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
I love you, talk your own.

It's that simple grin

1 Like

Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Baitullah: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
You wanna join the crew of slut makers grin

1 Like

Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by GemstoneJs(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Baitullah:
You wanna join the crew of slut makers grin
Most times I just feel like, how I go stress myself over watin I go still spend money on. Then I go just move on.

6 Likes

Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by GemstoneJs(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
kelspinall:

mine be say,i no good with convos but ones we dey room na knacking ozogbo o zogbo..
You're right, fear of rejection and I can't handle it.

1 Like

Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Michelle70(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Just ask her out for a date like twice, which will form a bond

On the third date, make sure u give her the illusion of time, if the date was suppose to be till 8pm(based on what u both agreed) just tell her u will be leaving by 7pm, then when its 7pm, just tell her u still got some few minutes to spare, she will be greatful and feel important for u to spend extra minutes with her, meanwhile u just used the illusion of time to get her.
During the date just make sure u tell her how amazing she was but never tell her u like her and shit.(This is because most people loose interest wen u are direct, they love it when they dont know ur intention which will send a little fear and uncomfort in them, i call it the power of negativity)
This will send a strong message to her and will question herself if u want a date or not, trust me throughout the date she will be really uncomfortable thinking of u.
After the date, make sure she sees u off, dont go and tell her to see u off, just tell her u are late and u could need some company on ur way home, she will be glad to see u off, afterall u spend an hour for her. (Which in reality, u didnt)
On ur way home, look her in the eyes and plant a goodnyt kiss.

Dont be scared if she accepts the kiss or not, if she accepts, u have scored 100points, if she doesnt, atleast u have send a message into her brain that will make her think of u all nyt long.

If she doesnt call after the date, dont call her that night and be thanking her for the date, she will be busy thinking of u and its best u dont disturb her.
Afterall she is suppose to be the greatful one cos u spend an hour with her
BTW, u should be able to tell if shes there to chop ur money and run away or she is really into u.

I really dont fancy telling a girl "i love u" or "will u be my girl" i just use tricks to get into ur mind and allow ur neurons and body chemistry do all the work for me.
Its called the skill of lure

2 Likes

Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by GemstoneJs(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Promosaver:
Eyaaa
Sorry
Thanks cry
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by GemstoneJs(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
ok
Na your own contribution to my problem be that? undecided
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Michelle70(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
GemstoneJs:

Na your own contribution to my problem be that? undecided
i just edited my comment
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by GeneralPula: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hey ma’am?

My name is Abc..

I’m single and hoping to find myself a good girl for a relationship..

Do you mind to get along?

If she say no? Just bounce like Ruger..
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by EmzyT: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by judatech: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Just get a carton of indomie and 1 crate of egg... you don start something grin
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Paulianfa(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
GemstoneJs:
I'm always scared/shy of asking a lady to relationship, like i don't know how to make the first approch, what to say and what to ask her. Please I need advice on what to do. Its my first time posting here, please mod move to front page. Thanks.

This is a serious matter
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by ednut1(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ask them online, then u build confidence from there. I know people who cant toast babe in real life but control babes from facebook,instagram or dating apps
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Build up your confidence.
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
Build up your confidence.

I don't think it's a confidence thing, he needs to understand himself first, knows what he wants, identify it and learn to be friends with a lady before even considering relationship.

His fear at the moment is as a result insufficient information concerning dating.
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Fiscus105(m): 5:45am On Sep 10, 2022
GemstoneJs:

Ur age not yet fully mature for asking woman out.

With time confident will come up, every guy passes this stage of life.
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 10, 2022
GemstoneJs:

angry
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 10, 2022
GemstoneJs:

bro the first rule is to love pucccci.this mean u can do anything for pucccci including driving from Nigeria to China juss for puccci. u can even disown yor family juss for puccci..like i did..the second rule is u must allways belif the puccci is there juss wait for u to ask. the 3rd rule is: ASK,u can say thiings like,babe do u belif in love at first sight coz u loooklike beyansi...then when she smile...U ask for pucccci.thats how u play the game!!!((THANK ME LATER)) wink
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Das1mama: 6:14am On Sep 10, 2022
GemstoneJs:
How old are you?
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Ikennaford: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2022
kelspinall:

Idiot grin

1 Like

Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Ikennaford: 8:01am On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
Just ask her out for a date like twice, which will form a bond

On the third date, make sure u give her the illusion of time, if the date was suppose to be till 8pm(based on what u both agreed) just tell her u will be leaving by 7pm, then when its 7pm, just tell her u still got some few minutes to spare, she will be greatful and feel important for u to spend extra minutes with her, meanwhile u just used the illusion of time to get her.
During the date just make sure u tell her how amazing she was but never tell her u like her and shit.(This is because most people loose interest wen u are direct, they love it when they dont know ur intention which will send a little fear and uncomfort in them, i call it the power of negativity)
This will send a strong message to her and will question herself if u want a date or not, trust me throughout the date she will be really uncomfortable thinking of u.
After the date, make sure she sees u off, dont go and tell her to see u off, just tell her u are late and u could need some company on ur way home, she will be glad to see u off, afterall u spend an hour for her. (Which in reality, u didnt)
On ur way home, look her in the eyes and plant a goodnyt kiss.

Dont be scared if she accepts the kiss or not, if she accepts, u have scored 100points, if she doesnt, atleast u have send a message into her brain that will make her think of u all nyt long.

If she doesnt call after the date, dont call her that night and be thanking her for the date, she will be busy thinking of u and its best u dont disturb her.
Afterall she is suppose to be the greatful one cos u spend an hour with her
BTW, u should be able to tell if shes there to chop ur money and run away or she is really into u.

I really dont fancy telling a girl "i love u" or "will u be my girl" i just use tricks to get into ur mind and allow ur neurons and body chemistry do all the work for me.
Its called the skill of lure
Real men don't go dates
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Michelle70(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Ikennaford:

Real men don't go dates
Do u mean "broke men dont do dates" ?

I am a demisexual, so dates is neccessary for me
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2022
GeneralPula:
Hey ma’am?

My name is Abc..

I’m single and hoping to find myself a good girl for a relationship..

Do you mind to get along?

If she say no? Just bounce like Ruger..

Isn't this too fast... After saying your name, you got to know a little about the person and get the common interests... Then the invitation and the remaining talk/info comes in. It could be good talk and finding out what she likes or something everyone could like e.g. ice cream/pizza and meat pie or whatever, one can say what's your favorite flavor/toppings, during the week we could get one it's been awhile since I tasted one.
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
Do u mean "broke men dont do dates" ?

I am a demisexual, so dates is neccessary for me
No worry yourself, na cover-up for I no get money wan spend. I do go out alone but anyone willing to join regardless of status or gender is free to come along...
Re: Always Scared Of Asking A Lady Out. by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2022
GemstoneJs:
Nothing to be scared of... It's your mind playing with you, a girl you are not attracted to - you might not feel this way. No rush rush, you can start with something you guys all have in common. Asking the right questions at the right time could help, also been around your guys 'em.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Grabs And Rocks Chioma Yansh After Normination At Grammy / Money Is Bullshit / Help Me Track Someone Location (5k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.