Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven (17419 Views)

Christian Religion denomination That accepts And support Homosexuality(LGBTQIA) / See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. / Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by AmeLonRo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
It is well. The creator knows best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wproSwYwfNU
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Destydanty: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
I know you will end up quoting from that illutionary book of lies that is far life realities.domb ass
Ken4Christ:
I know the heading will surprise most people but it's the truth. Christianity in itself is not a religion but people have made religion out of it.

Christiani is a living relationship with God the Father through our Lord Jesus.

So, you are not a Christian because you are a member of one denomination or the other.

For you to be a Christian, you must be born again or saved. And salvation is a free gift you get by accepting Jesus into your life and Saviour.

According to Romans 10:9-10, it involves two steps,

1. Believe in your heart that Jesus died for your sins.
2. Confess with your mouth that he is your Lord and Saviour.

And you will be saved.

You can be a member of a local church and not a member of the body of Christ written in heaven.

So, don't think you will make heaven because you belong to a local church.

You must be born again.

Do it now before you surprisingly see yourself in hell after you have left this earth.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by jaxxy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
It one thing to play religion aka how/where i was born and its another thing to cram/act Christianity aka what my pastor said or does.

Bt it's another whole thing to discover Christianity and seek the truth.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by highoctane: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ken4Christ:
I know the heading will surprise most people but it's the truth. Christianity in itself is not a religion but people have made religion out of it.

So, you are not a Christian because you are a member of one denomination or the other.

For you to be a Christian, you must be born again or saved. And salvation is a free gift you get by accepting Jesus into your life and Saviour.

And you will be saved.

You can be a member of a local church and not a member of the body of Christ written in heaven.

You must be born again.

Do it now before you surprisingly see yourself in hell after you have left this earth.

Neither do Jesus Christ and true Christianity today ever taught or teach that all righteous persons will go to heaven.
For example righteous men and women like Jacob, Abraham, Isaac, Noah, David, Nehemiah, Hosea , Elisha, Elijah, Moses etc having died, Did they went to heaven? If they did, Jesus could have welomed them and apportioned them mansions.
But let's read Jesus statement at John 3 vs 13 "Moreover, no man has ascended into heaven but the one who descended from heaven,the Son of man.
Can you refute this statement of Jesus?.

Jesus Christ and true Christianity taught and teaches about eternal life for some in the heaven and eternal life here on earth.
Can you refute this statement of Jesus in Matthew 5 vs 5 "Happy are the mild-tempered,since they will inherit the earth.
Contrast verse 1 of same chapter “Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the Kingdom of the heavens belongs to them..
No religion beat or be compare to true Christianity., Unlike false and proffesed Christianity that twisted the teachings of Jesus Christ.
True knowledge of the only true God and Jesus ( John 17vs3) starts from here https://jw.org
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
OgaNightmare:

So you've not received the holy spirit?
Romans:8.9
You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

What does the Holy Spirit do in a believer that will reflect on the person's life so that you can know for sure that God's Holy Spirit is WORKING in such a person? smiley

Come on, if you don't understand my post ask questions!
If God's Holy Spirit is not working in me how do you think i could connect the scriptures to drive home my point? Luke 12:12-13

Once true disciples of Christ (JWs) start praying with an interested person the spirit of God will begin dwelling with the person. That's why Jesus said:

"For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.” Matthew 18:20

The two or three means those two JWs coming to discuss God's word with you (making three) {Luke 10:1} God will call Jesus' attention {John 6:44} then Jesus will direct angels to come and pen down your name along with the other two JWs with whom you're discussing about God's name (JEHOVAH) {Malachi 3:16} because Jesus is always with the JWs anywhere they go doing the work of his father! Matthew 28:18-20

So you can't have any relationship with Christ if you have nothing to do with his group, like everyone else you can talk to his father privately for your personal needs {Matthew 6:6} because his father opens His hands to all kinds of people whether good or evil {Matthew 5:41} but Christ only recognize you when you have a dealing with his body: the church! Matthew 18:20 smiley
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Jacketaltrade: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ken4Christ:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life - John 3:16.

First step is to believe in Jesus.
first step is to hear the WORD of God, then you believe.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by anttrippleA(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
We don't need church to be children of God

Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
first step is to hear the WORD of God, then you believe.

I agree. Even before you hear the word, someone has to preach. And it must be the right gospel.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by omolawale: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ken4Christ:

And you will be saved.

You must be born again.

What a mindless soul. You have been indoctrinated and chances of you getting out of this religion mindset is extremely low.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by paxonel(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
akbonus:
[/quote]no no sir christianity is not religion, christianity is far from being religion, it is a relationship, way of life, Christlike that is why we are called christian naa haba. Jesus came to establish a Kingdom and not a religion(Mt 6:33)and in that kingdom we should live like Christ that is why we are called christian sir.
you really need education grin

Can you define the word RELIGION from your English dictionary let's see?
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by touchalex25: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Please what is the definition of Religion… these 21st century Christians are so good at complicating the simplest of things. To them only those who speak in tongues and attend the “new” churches are Christians while others that attend “old” churches are just church goers. They have subconsciously created different classes/levels of Christians yet they say we are one body in christ
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by paxonel(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Abdulhakeem7:
Was there anything called Christianity when Jesus(PBUH) was around?
No!

That's why i said Jesus came to preach Christianity.
His preaching was what he was about to establish Christianity at that time. For instance, he said something like

Matthew 3:2 ..Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

at hand implies that it was near, it is about to be established, though it is not yet established at the time Jesus made this statement, hence there was no Christianity at that time until it was established
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by OgaNightmare(m): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
highoctane:

Neither do Jesus Christ and true Christianity today ever taught or teach that all righteous persons will go to heaven.
For example righteous men and women like Jacob, Abraham, Isaac, Noah, David, Nehemiah, Hosea , Elisha, Elijah, Moses etc having died, Did they went to heaven? If they did, Jesus could have welomed them and apportioned them mansions.
But let's read Jesus statement at John 3 vs 13 "Moreover, no man has ascended into heaven but the one who descended from heaven,the Son of man.

Jesus Christ and true Christianity taught and teaches about eternal life for some in the heaven and eternal life here on earth.
Can you refute this statement of Jesus in Matthew 5 vs 5 "Happy are the mild-tempered,since they will inherit the earth.
Contrast verse 1 of same chapter “Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the Kingdom of the heavens belongs to them..
No religion beat or be compare to true Christianity., Unlike false and proffesed Christianity that twisted the teachings of Jesus Christ.
True knowledge of the only true God and Jesus ( John 17vs3) starts from here https://jw.org
Agreed not all good people go to heaven
But those who have received adoption as sons of God.
Matthew 11:12 says: "From the days of John the Baptist until now, the Kingdom of the heavens is the goal toward which men press, and those pressing forward are seizing it."
John also confirmed at
John:1.12
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God--

John:1.13
children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.
The big question is, have you accepted the invitation to become God's adopted son?
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by djmickymouse(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The contributions he made to my thread made me know that he is not born again.

He was insisting on following what Jesus taught. But I corrected him that you must believe in him first and be born again. He was silent on that.

I thought he is following this thread. Let him tell us that he is born again and how he got born again.

And what are you wanting for to be born again. It's a free gift. Just believe that Jesus died for you from your heart and confess him as Lord over your life. And you will be saved.

Don't continue in the wrong teachings of Jehovah Witness for it will land you in hell. Hell is very hot and you will be there until final judgment day where you will be transferred to the Lake of fire which is far worse than hell.

Lol so Abraham and Isaac are in hell wow, they didn't believe jesus died for them? What about christianity do you even know? I guess you are just digesting the white man's book like you did your chemistry and physics, there were religions on earth before the coming of christ and christ was not even a christian, dude just live a life of peace and love you will definitely be rewarded at the end stop this lake of fire and bottom less pit your pastors created in their head
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by efficiencie(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ken4Christ:

And you will be saved.

You must be born again.

Can you and others like you even agree on what it means to be "born again"? Many throw that word around flippantly without caring if others understand it...in my opinion, instead of fear mongering others, a better strategy is to intercede for them that God leads them to the light of truth. It was the intercession and prayers of others that brought the gospel to you...do the same for others!
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by highoctane: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
OgaNightmare:

Agreed not all good people go to heaven
But those who have received adoption as sons of God.
Matthew 11:12 says: "From the days of John the Baptist until now, the Kingdom of the heavens is the goal toward which men press, and those pressing forward are seizing it."
John also confirmed at
John:1.12
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God--

John:1.13
children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.
The big question is, have you accepted the invitation to become God's adopted son?

Remember John the baptizer was Jesus cousin born from hlhis aunt Elisabeth. His statement at Matthew 11:12 signified that John will not go to heaven, verse 11"Truly I say to you, among those born of women, there has not been raised up anyone greater than John the Baptist, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of the heavens is greater than he is."
of same chapter made it clear.
Those who go to heaven are chosen by God ( matter how you dream or work for it ) ,for an ultimate purpose of been king and priest to judge the earth with righteousness with Jesus Christ for a thousand years, after this a test shall be carried out on those who has been perfected during this 1000 years, after this final test, chirst Jesus shall hand over every authority to God, by then heaven and Earth shall be one I Corinthians 15:24 "Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power"
Many humans desired heavenly life, because of issues here on earth, but soon those issues will be gone and these issues stated in Revelation 21:4 "And he (God) will wipe out every tear from their eyes,and death will be no more,neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.The former things have passed away."
do not take place in heaven but here on earth
Online bible study free at https://jw.org and get to know the truth
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
efficiencie:

Can you and others like you even agree on what it means to be "born again"? Many throw that word around flippantly without caring if others understand it...in my opinion, instead of fear mongering others, a better strategy is to intercede for them that God leads them to the light of truth. It was the intercession and prayers of others that brought the gospel to you...do the same for others!

Intercession does not save. It can facilitate the process of salvation. It is the preaching of the gospel that saves. No one is saved until he hears the gospel and believe.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
djmickymouse:

Lol so Abraham and Isaac are in hell wow, they didn't believe jesus died for them? What about christianity do you even know? I guess you are just digesting the white man's book like you did your chemistry and physics, there were religions on earth before the coming of christ and christ was not even a christian, dude just live a life of peace and love you will definitely be rewarded at the end stop this lake of fire and bottom less pit your pastors created in their head

God will judge those who lived before Christ came differently. Those under the law of Moses will be judged by the law of Moses.

Those who were without the law and without Christ will be judged by the law of God placed in their conscience.

Romans 2:11-14
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
omolawale:

What a mindless soul. You have been indoctrinated and chances of you getting out of this religion mindset is extremely low.

No, I am not. I got saved 1986 and the transformation was instant. I know that Christ lives in me. He can change your life also if you let him in. It is a better life. It is a higher life. It makes you supernatural.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
highoctane:

The saints of old went to Abraham's bosom when they died. But now, they are are all in heaven.

Their graves opened after Jesus resurrected.

And they were the clouds that followed him to heaven when he ascended back.

Matthew 27:52-53
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And CAME OUT OF THE GRAVES after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and A CLOUD RECEIVED HIM out of their sight.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by efficiencie(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Intercession does not save. It can facilitate the process of salvation. It is the preaching of the gospel that saves. No one is saved until he hears the gospel and believe.

If no one interceded, the gospel will be impeded. Preaching is not talking. Preaching is not argument. Preaching is not oration. Preaching is a supernatural affair. That is why some carnal "pastors" shout all they want yet no one understands the crap they are saying because he preaching was not fashioned in the place of prayer and intercession. We have a lot of noise makers today shouting ontop their lungs deceiving themselves that they are preaching when right there in their very own assembly abominations like fornication, adultery, theft, jealousy and other vile works of the flesh are reigning supreme...Preaching must be by the demonstration of spirit and power and the demonstration of spirit and power is only possible when men and women give themselves to communion with the Father in the place of prayer.

So again I say unto thee...without prayer and intercession, your preaching and teaching comes down to enticing words of man's wisdom with no supernatural effect to bring about true repentance and revival. That is why we have thousands of pastors in Nigeria preaching every sunday yet many so called Christians are drinking sin like juice and reproach pervades the land.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
selfemployed:

Jesus won't take you to heaven, but love will.

If you like confess Jesus from morning till night, but if you don't love your neighbor, you're far from heaven.

Jesus came to teach you how to love

You must have Jesus first before you have his love nature in you.

The commandment of love is beyond loving your neighbour as yourself. Jesus gave us a new commandment of love. He said we should love one another as he has loved us - John 13:34-35.

How did Jesus love us? He laid down his life for us.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by OgaNightmare(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
highoctane:

Remember John the baptizer was Jesus cousin born from hlhis aunt Elisabeth. His statement at Matthew 11:12 signified that John will not go to heaven, verse 11"Truly I say to you, among those born of women, there has not been raised up anyone greater than John the Baptist, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of the heavens is greater than he is."
of same chapter made it clear.
Those who go to heaven are chosen by God ( matter how you dream or work for it ) ,for an ultimate purpose of been king and priest to judge the earth with righteousness with Jesus Christ for a thousand years, after this a test shall be carried out on those who has been perfected during this 1000 years, after this final test, chirst Jesus shall hand over every authority to God, by then heaven and Earth shall be one I Corinthians 15:24 "Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power"
Many humans desired heavenly life, because of issues here on earth, but soon those issues will be gone and these issues stated in Revelation 21:4 "And he (God) will wipe out every tear from their eyes,and death will be no more,neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.The former things have passed away."
do not take place in heaven but here on earth
Online bible study free at https://jw.org and get to know the truth
What is the hope that is outlined for Christians in the Christian-Greek scriptures?
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jossymekoos10:

I agree with you but you missed a point
Believe /faith without work is dead, so you must show your belief in Jesus by living like he did on earth

I didn't miss any point. What you are saying is how to live your Christian life after you are born again. This is an entirely different subject.

My focus here is how to be saved or born again.

After one is born again, you obviously must live your life in line with his word for your salvation to have meaning.

This is where your good works come in. You are not saved by good works but you are saved unto good works.

And if you refuse to do good works after you are saved, you will not make heaven. I believe this is where you are coming from.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
spinner2020:

Jesus is not even aware of Christians or Christianity

Oh yes, he is. He even wrote letters to the churches. And these letters are for us also. He is the head of the universal church.

It does not matter the nomenclature used to identify us. He calls us the church which is his body.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by omolawale: 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ken4Christ:

No, I am not. I got saved 1986 and the transformation was instant. I know that Christ lives in me. He can change your life also if you let him in. It is a better life. It is a higher life. It makes you supernatural.

What benefit does being supernatural contribute to humanity? What I despise you, self-acclaimed holier-than-thou average minds is, that you claim to have a better or "higher" life, and you think that gives you the authority to determine what trajectory someone's life should take. Sir, you are the one whose mind has been indoctrinated and totally inculcated to interact logically with other humans of different beliefs. If you'd like to know, my quality of life is very identical to the top 10% in the entire world. Do you get the idea? Remain ignorant of your physical realm and keep hoping on uncertainty.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
nathdim:
how can someone I have not met died for my sins 2000 years ago.. Mental slavery

Your eye will clear if you reject the gospel. And it will be too late to repent when you land in hell.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by nathdim: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Your eye will clear if you reject the gospel. And it will be too late to repent when you land in hell.
your imaginary hell continue suffering from mental slavery and be waiting for some white dude to pop out from the sky to redeem you
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2022
nathdim:
your imaginary hell continue suffering from mental slavery and be waiting for some white dude to pop out from the sky to redeem you

I no pity you. People must go there. You have chosen your path. In just the way you dream and you do not choose where to be or what you want to do in your dream, you will sleep one day and see yourself where you never wished to be.

Besides, you deny the truth of the one you date your birthday after. What an irony.
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by nathdim: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2022
Ken4Christ:

I no pity you. People must go there. You have chosen your path. In just the way you dream and you do not choose where to be or what you want to do in your dream, you will sleep one day and see yourself where you never wished to be.

Besides, you deny the truth of the one you date your birthday after. What an irony.
I have seen your type so many times people like you don't deserve my silence replying you was a mistake
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by MamaletASO: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE..

Believe in Jesus with your heart and confess Jesus with your mouth and be saved..

Life without Jesus is lifeless
Re: Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven by Kobojunkie: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2022
Tboy222:
The Word of God is pure and Truth only, for God has given us His Word, The Torah he did give to The children of Israel to live according to His ways and laws, but alas! They stumbled on his Words, the burden of the laws too greivous and the commandments too innumerable to uphold.

Then at last came that perfect plan,that perfect restoration ordained even before time began. The Grace which was to be bestowed upon every soul, and will from now till eternity would forever be told.

The manna hidden from the patriarchs of faith, that sacrifice which at the end of days would seal every fate, of everyone who hath lived upon this very earth, from the days of old Adam till Heaven and earth depart.

Give your life to Christ today, for Christ is the perfection of the Word, like silver tried in a furnace of earth purified seven times.

Romans 3:23 (KJV) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;.
Stop getting carried away by what is soundbite Christianity. It's all falsehood with no real substance to it!.

Ignoring the intended audience for a second, of the letter attributed to Paul, the writer of the epistle, if you carefully examine that verse in context, you will immediately see how your conclusion is invalid since Paul in fact states that in Jesus Christ, the people are made righteous in God. undecided
21 But God has a way to make people right, and it has nothing to do with the law. He has now shown us that new way, which the law and the prophets told us about.
22 God makes people right through their faith in[a] Jesus Christ. He does this for all who believe in Christ. Everyone is the same.
23 All have sinned and are not good enough to share God’s divine greatness.
24 They are made right with God by his grace. This is a free gift. They are made right with God by being made free from sin through Jesus Christ.
25-26 God gave Jesus as a way to forgive people’s sins through their faith in him. God can forgive them because the blood sacrifice of Jesus pays for their sins. God gave Jesus to show that he always does what is right and fair. He was right in the past when he was patient and did not punish people for their sins. And in our own time he still does what is right. God worked all this out in a way that allows him to judge people fairly and still make right any person who has faith in Jesus. - Romans 3 vs 21 - 26
Now, who are the people Paul claims are made right by the Law that is Jesus Christ? Well, according to verse 24, they are those who are made righteous by their acceptance of the gift that is grace(Eternal life) and they are none other than the Jewish believers, the former sinners of God's Old Law whom Jesus Christ came to call, who are redeemed from the debt they owe to God's old Covenant by their receipt of Eternal life from Jesus Christ - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided

Yes, the very people who Paul indicates were all sinners, fallen short of God's goodness are declared to have been made right by their transition from the Old Covenant to the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, this is what Paul revealed. undecided

Now, in case you doubt the audience of the passage indicated above which you carelessly lifted a verse out-of-context from to assert the truth of what is in fact an invalid conclusion, then I suggest you take a look at the preceding passage where Paul indicated the audience of that piece. undecided
9 So are we Jews better than other people? No, we have already said that those who are Jews, as well as those who are not Jews, are the same. They are all guilty of sin.
10 As the Scriptures say, “There is no one doing what is right, not even one.
11 There is no one who understands. There is no one who is trying to be with God.
12 They have all turned away from him, and now they are of no use to anyone. There is no one who does good, not even one.”
13 “Their words come from mouths that are like open graves. They use their lying tongues to deceive others.” “Their words are like the poison of snakes.”
14 “Their mouths are full of cursing and angry words.”
15 “They are always ready to kill someone.
16 Everywhere they go they cause trouble and ruin.
17 They don’t know how to live in peace.”
18 “They have no fear or respect for God.”
19 What the law says is for those who are under the law. It stops anyone from making excuses. And it brings the whole world under God’s judgment,
20 because no one can be made right with God by following the law. The law only shows us our sin. - Romans 3 vs 9 - 20
The Law of Moses, the National Constitution as far as those who are of the blood of Jacob, which is cited in the passage above, applies only to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins, the Jews - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - establishing the audience of the message contained in this and the passage that follows where the same law is also cited. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn't Believe In God? / The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home / Drop Your Prayer Point Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.