Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Drop Your Prayer Point Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (17428 Views)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by damoche07(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2007
I chose the word 'drop' for a reason.I want you to imagine yourself dropping the burden at CHRIST'S feet as you finish typing the prayer point.Drop it in faith and say a prayer for the last person that posted a prayer point.Forget your own worry for now.Pray for somebody else's.I firmly believe God is going to answer someody's prayer here.At least we dont have anywhere else to go.Other options add more worries at the end of the day.However, Only God's love is unconditional,his promises are conditional.So,have u done wat he has told you to do.Think about it.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Njoy1(f): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2007
Dear Lord I pray Nigeria will go from strength to strength every day and bless all her children.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by R4J(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2007
I want a scholarship for my MSc and a job with Shell afterwards.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Sexyuhlala(f): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2007
Dear God,please grant me a scholarship for my masters programme or a job in canada,please bless the widows and widowers,give them the strength to bear their losses and please send me the man you have destined for me.All this l ask in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by PHBABE(f): 2:18am On Jul 07, 2007
WOW! BEST THREAD I HAVE EVER SEEN. . . .
I PRAY THAT I WILL PASS MY BOARD AND LAW EXAMS COMING UP REAL SOON.
I PRAY THAT I GET MARRIED TO MY SOUL MATE.
I PRAY THAT GOD HELPS MY FRIEND WITH HIS HOSPITAL BILLS.
I PRAY THAT GOD WILL GRANT PEACE TO PP HAVING TROUBLED MARRIAGES.
AND I PRAY I GET THE JOB GOD HAS DESTINED 4 ME.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Pearlesq(f): 3:32am On Jul 07, 2007
I pray that I pass my licensing exam with a high score.
I pray that I get a job that with which I am satisfied, learn from and excel at.
I pray that my soul mate finds and marries me soon.
I pray that my friend's soul mate finds her soon.
I pray for perfect peace and to be continually covered by the blood of Jesus.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by globalaid(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2007
hmmmm, where do i start, Lord let my wife love me the way i love her.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by McDoe(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2007
Lord, I believe you are my God and my saviour. First, I would want my Almighty Father to forgive me all my sins and purge me of every afflictions and provide enough for me and my dependants. I want God to give me the wherewithal to affect people positively in Jesus name, I prayed; Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by mcube(f): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2007
My Lord and God, i pray that you bless me abundantly and help me convince my dad over my marraige issue and also help both i and my fiancee financially and physicaly. In Jesus name i prayed Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Austincrow(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2007
Dear Lord, have mercy upon me and forgive me all my sins. Help me O' Lord, let there be a dramatic change of status for me this month in Jesus Name. Lord turnaround the economy situation of our country Nigeria in Jesus Name. Lord grant our leaders the required wisdom to lead this country aright in Jesus Wondeful Name. There shall be no war in our country, an end to militants activities in the Niger Delta region and no to every forms of political unrest in Nigeria in Jesus Name, Thank you Father for answering our prayers.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by sirjoeomal(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2007
Dear lord Jesus help me to start my own business that will lead me to my greatness this year in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by walejona: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2007
Lord Jesus help my friends that are looking for job to get job that their hearts desire.
Lord Jesus help me to pass my ICAN exam.
Lord Jesus anoint all our spiritual leaders .
In Jesus' name I pray . Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by CrazyMan(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2007
Oh! the good Lord Jesus.

1. Make me one of the richest men on earth.
2. Give me lovely children
3. Give me a good wife
4. Make me prosperous any where I go
5. Don't let me die an untimely death.
6. Let me live to see my great grand children.

Through Jesus christ our lord Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2007
i also second the statement, this is the best thread i have seen.

i pray for the forgiveness of my sins and sins of the whole world

i pray for peace of God to rein around the whole world, especially those who are troubled and need your peace

i pray that hope be restored to the hopeless

i pray for God's wisdom, direction and guidance in my life and all my loved ones lives.

i pray for the unprivileged, the homeless, the troubled, the orphans, widows and widowers, i pray they find peace, hope, favour, and answers to their prayers.

i pray for the sick most especially those battling with severe cases, like cancer problems, liver problems, aids and other ailments. i pray their prayers are answered and good health be restored back to them.

i pray for the country Nigeria, i pray for God's will and intervention in our country.

i pray for all troubled nations, and families who have lost their loved ones through war or either one form of calamity of mis fortuned incident. i pray God grants them the fortitude to bear the loss, and feels up that space in their heart that has been left empty as a result of the loss.

i pray for God's grace upon the lost souls, i pray their souls rest in perfect peace.
Through Jesus Christ our Lord. AMEN.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by dollyshow(f): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2007
Father forgive me of my all my sins and forgive my entire family and Nigeria.
I comit my husband into your able hands, u said the husband is the crown! Lord I pray i will not lose my crown in Jesus name.
U gave me a wonderful daughter, everything that I need to be a good mother to all my children born and yet unborn, empower me with them in Jesus name.
Lord that wonderful testimony thats btw YOU and i concerning my husabnd, let it be permanent in Jesus name.
Lord grant my mother good health, I need to take care of her, pls Lord let her see and eat the fuits of her labour, pls Lord.
I pray for my father in law, Lord pls touch his heart, let him know YOU more and more.
Concerning my marriage Lord, U have given me the best husband in the world, Lord empower him all round.
I commit our finances into your hands , Lord pls take absolute control
I refuse SHAME for myself and my family.
Nairaland will go places and every of all the posters here on this topic, shall be granted because LORD U LIVETH.
THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERETH PRAYERS.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by UPRISING: 3:09am On Jul 31, 2007
I PRAY FOR EVERY ONE OF U LOOKING FORWARD TO TRAVELL
AND FOR THOSE OF U LOOKING FOR UR SOUL MATE AND FOR
THOSE OF YOU LOOKING FOR JOB AND FOR EVERY SOUL LOOKING
FOR CHILDREN AND FOR A BREAK THROUGH IN LIFE,
MY GOD WILL SUPPLY ALL UR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES
IN CHRIST JESUS, ALL U HAVE TO DO IS JUST TO GIVE UR LIFE TO
TO JESUS, MAKE HIM UR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR
HE IS GOD HE WILL NEVER FAIL U OR DISAPPOINT YOU CUZ HIS FAITH
FULLNESS IS FOR EVERMORE. HE WILL MEET U AT THE POINT OF ALL UR
NEEDS IN THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS I PRAY , AMEN
AS FOR OUR BELOVERD COUNTRY NIGERIA IS A GOD'S OWN
COUNTRY SOMETHING NEW WILL HAPPEN TO NIGERIA,
SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW THAT NIGERIA IS A BLESSED COUNTRY.
REMAIN BLESSED BYE, www.thelordschosen.org
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by dthing1(f): 4:20am On Aug 08, 2007
i want to say a prayer for my sister in law who is presently down with cancer. the hospital just gave up on her, she is just too young to die.
i ask for a miracle - that her health be restored!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:34am On Aug 08, 2007
Amen. tell her that even though the hospital gave up on her, God would never give up on her. nothing is to small or big for our God to handle.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by dthing1(f): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2007
thanks in a million toniaslim, this one is for you - on both cheeks kiss kiss
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:32am On Aug 10, 2007
The pleasure is all mine. smiley kiss
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by PHBABE(f): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2007
Thats right. God works in mysterious way . . . . I will pray 4 her too.

I pray that God grants me success in my exams tomorrow. AMEN.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Jaguar1(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2007
I commit every prayer point here unto the hands of God Amighty, Father, your word says: "the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut short". I declare that every prayer point here is answered in Jesus name.
I pray for all atheist in naraland, Lord open their eyes and show them that you are God and that there's no other means of being saved. I pray that the light of your glorious gospel will shine upon their hearts and that the eyes of their understanding be flooded with light in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I pray for the sick, Lord as many as believe in you and are expecting their healings, I declare them healed. Father by faith, I lay my hands on everyone that is sick and reading this, I declared them healed in Jesus name. I cast out the devils of infirmities in Jesus name and I command their bodies healed. I pray particularly for the one sick with cancer. Lord in the name of Jesus Christ, I command the devils of cancer to leave that body right now! As it is written in Mark 16:16 that " these signs shall follow them that believe in my name, shall cast out devil, " I cast out all devils of cancer from that body forever in Jesus name. I declared that you are healed in Jesus name.
Thank you Lord for the answers, in Jesus name I have prayed.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by fuzek: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2007
i pray for everyone here, dat dropped their prayer request @ His feet, dat every of your good heart desires, God will meet and as Num14:28 says, 'say to them; as truly as i live, dat which u hv spoken to my ears dat will I do unto u', he will do exceedingly, abundantly, far above wat u eva dreamt/imagine 4 yall.

wat is dat mountain before Zerrubabel(ur name), it shall be made plain, say to d righteous; it shall be well with them. i decree that it is well wit yall.

pls come back and share ur testimonies aswell. wink wink wink smiley
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by danniyi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2007
Lord I thank you for your mercies, grace and love, Thanks for your love over this nation (Nigeria).
Lord, I ask in Jesus Name that every member of nairaland begins to experience transformation and lifting in all their endeavours.
I pray that the Lord will sustain and uphold my wife and children and turn situations around for better for us.
My print business will receive a divine boom in Jesus name I prayed.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by funmeme(f): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2007
Father lord i pray for ur guidance and protection over me and ma family,

let my going out and coming in pe peacful,

grant me my heart desire,

favor me like never b4,

let my younger sister's admsn be granted,

take me to a higher level,

promote me in my place of work,

help me to be the best among the rest,

give me wisdom,knowledge and understanding.

Above all lord, let only ur Will be done.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by sansil(f): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2007
i pray that God will bless and protect me and my household, favour my husband in his place of work, lead us in the path of rigteousness ,bless and grant all the heart desires of all nairalanders.make my father win this election and my siblings gain their admissions, take away every form of sickness and diseases bless nigeria in jesus name. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Beline(f): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2007
I pray for God's divine healing, Doctor's have done their own but to no avail, may God in his divine mercy grant me healing through Christ our Lord Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2007
heavenly father,
i pray that:
YOU TURN D DESTINY OF NIGERIA 4 GOOD THAT ALL GRADUATES MAY B GAINFULLY EMPLOYED
PLEASE DELIVER US FROM ALL EVIL GENIUSES LIKE IBB,OBJ,ABACHA,ORJI KALU,ALAMEISYIA,ETC
PLEASE PROVIDE A JOB FOR CHEKWAS AND MELFORD MY FRIENDS AND OTHER NAIRALANDERS
PLEASE MAKE A WAY FOR ALL SINCERE NIGERIAN YOUTHS.
PLS PROVIDE ME SCHOLARSHIP FOR MY MASTERS AND CIPM EXAMS
MAY I NEVER B A SERVANT TO MY MATE AND JUNIORS BY FIRE
SETTLE NIGER DELTA CRISIS

GOD PLS SAVE NIGERIA I DONT HAVE ANY OTHER COUNTRY
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by tommyx: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2007
Dear Lord, you promise me in your words that, "that i wish and ask in your name will be granted outo me" Lord; i ask to have divine mercy over me, because:

Firstly, I am not worldy to call upon your NAME, for my hands are suck in sin, due to my activities in this sinful world, in the cause of striving to get a daily Bread. But you also promise me in your Worlds that if only i confess my SINS and FORSAKE them you will make a way even in the wilderness for me. Isaiah 43:19.

Certainly,  I know you are the INCOMPARABLE GOD the UNCHANAGEABLE CHNANGER your words remain unchangeable, hence in faith i ask of your divine favour upon my life in "my quest for good job" embarrass me with your blessings with a good job to enable me start a life that will be dedicated to your glory, and i will in return my testimonies will be a point of contact to my generation.

I strongly believe there is a reason for every season, the reason of this prayer point has been pre-destine and i strongly believe you are about to move in my absence.

Moreso, bless in return the fellow you have choose to use in posting this TOPIC, meet her in her every point of need. Also increase the faith of my G.O Pastor Adeboye in you. Let your perfect will be done in his life and the life of His family. In JESUS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY, AMEN,
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by julietta: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2007
O Lord please grant everyone's prayer request that's been dropped here. I also want to use this opportunity to thank you for my life, for all the favours i have received, your guidance and protection over i and my Family. Receive all glory, honour and adoration, and continue to bless us.

I thank you for giving me the man of my dreams as a husband. Let our forthcoming wedding be a succes in the mighty name of Jesus. Bless him also in your abundance grace.

Good God, grant me my heart desires. Let your wish for me be fulfilled and come to pass. Please provide a better job for me cos you are the only one who can do it. This and many more i ask from you thru christ our lord, Amen. Thank you lord for answered prayers.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by omoify(f): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lord bless my marriage and grant me a visa .Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by sprezatura(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lord we are all made in your image, let Seun the owner of Nairaland and others come to the realisation that you are God, reveal your self to him in ways he will never expect, let the birds speak to him about you, let the rains and sunlight reveal your presence. May the winds carry him to places only you dwell, let nature be your preacher to him and let him know he is god cause he was made in your image, not because of his thoughts and abilities. Amen.

Bros, better say amen to this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? / 7 Things That Change When We Follow Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.