Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya (3292 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Survivors Of Ikoyi Building Collapse (Photos) / Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals / Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by lereinter(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2022
What Kaduna nzeogwu did is what? Hauocide abi

January 15 1966.

If anybody is telling the story of biafra without starting from Jan 15 1966, is deceitful

Well history favours the narrator
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by UrProguy: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Why wont you stand with her. Bunch of same birds of same feather. Sometimes i do wonder if there is a distinctive or specific way of upbringing in the south-east. It's so bad, you people are morally damaged, disgusting, ill brought up, irritating , like an empty vessel filled with so much hatred for anything and everything. Do you people have elders over there in the east at all. Or is it how you guys go around disrespecting everybody and even the dead.

It's so bad that all my life i have spent here on planet earth, i can categorically conclude with this your cheap and defensive assertion you just stated up there, i can bodly say that No igbo person is sane. None.

You blame everything except yourselves. Tinubu, buhari, nigeria, gowon, and now the queen. You guys are irredeemable. I think the world, especially Nigeria will have been a beautiful and peaceful place without you emotional, morally, reasonably bankrupt group of human called igbos.
Bro the sane ones are few and have been bullied to submission, majority of Igbos are nothing to write home about. I am Igbo and I have sworn never to raise my kids in the East, the rate of hate here is very alarming, my people are barbaric. The worst that can happen to Igbos is to get biafra and the best thing that can happen to Nigeria is to live without the Igbos. Now know this secret, before you accept any Igbo as a friend, first of all, check his or her utterances and how he treats others, with this, you will know the set of Igbos to avoid at all cost.
I condemn this unruly and primitive behaviour of this tribe. No wonder some reasonable ones are distancing themselves from their brothers, some go as far as denying ever being Igbos when outside.
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by Rugaria: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
naijapips04:

So you declare an independent state within a country governed centrally and the rulers would clap for you? Where do you think that's possible? Even in your America it's not. America fought a civil war for the exact same reason. You people should use your head every once in a while.

Independent countries are formed based on agreements! The agreements that led to an independent Nigeria were reached both in Nigeria and at London before independence. Different regional heads were involved. It was agreed that no region will dictate to the other and that any internal border changes have to go through a referendum. That's how the Midwest was created. A coup happened and some hungry regions decided to use that as an excuse to start a whimsical mangling of the regional borders to satisfy their village territorial thirst. It ended in a war that killed millions. That's the history of Nigeria. Go and ask your elder Cheif Ayo Adebanjo of Afenifere about that, he will educate you more..
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by collinsonsky(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
OriOko88:
undecided
The lesbian fool should rather have channeled her bile,frustration and bitterness to ojukwu who initiated and started the civil war. The British only played her motherly role by not allowing the country to split then by remaining on d sides of the govt. My father even told me ojukwu contributed to the hunger which killed thousands of ibo children then,cos he arrogantly refused foreign aids from Britain and France. So what's the fault of the Queen in all of these. Its typical of ibos,always finding who to blame for their undoings or fvcups.

That Uju Anya or Aya should blame ojukuwu in his grave for playing gamble wit lives of millions of ibos. I heard the man eventually ran away from d war. Wonder what made people call him a hero. He should have died In d war or commit suicide like Hitler,considering the millions of people who died in Both sides. undecided
how did ojukwu start the war? Pls no insults
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by plaindealer: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
The difference is, you are hungry, broke, unemployed or underemployed leading to generational poverty and all your rants end with cheap likes on Nairaland, whereas Prof Uju Anya's single Tweet is already generating global outrage such that the second richest man in the world replied her and now making research about Biafran genocide.

In fact, all global tabloids and mainstream media houses are on fire reporting Prof Uju Anya's single tweet and the reason behind it and guess what its doing? Its making millions of people all over the world to start researching the roles British government played against Biafra during the Nigerian civil war and guess what again?

Some highly placed individuals are writing her personally to apologize and pleading with her to let go and to tell her people to forgive and move on for good, while a nonentity like you is here ranting and bleating like a hegoat on heat period shocked

Speak for yourself, you just described yourself and your entire SE village and the rest of yourself is the usual ipob ignorant rubbish.. grin grin
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by plaindealer: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
collinsonsky:
how did ojukwu start the war? Pls no insults

The real question is.

How did the Queen of England start the war.?
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by IgOga(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bitter ipob professor. Blame Ojukwu for your loss...Nnamdi Azikwe warned him that he would lead the people to slaughter but strong head nor let am reason.....does he expect to attack a nation under the Queen's reign and expect the Queen to join him.

Germans are not blaming Americans and Britain for the war led by Nazi against the freeworld......but ipob mentality is full of Bitterness and misplaced anger.....na so dem condemn Awolowo for not supporting them....blame Tinubu for Lagos....yet they keep running to Lagos for better life
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by collinsonsky(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:

The real question is.

How did the Queen of England start the war.?
I asked you this question based on your statement earlier, however the British empire supported the war because of their selfish interest
Re: I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya by PenSniper: 1:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Mrkindness:
You hate those you have wronged. Use your head

Who needs to use his head here now ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Notorious Oil Bunkerer Now Contesting For President Pictures Incl / Colombia Expels Jewish Ambassador , Severed Ties With Israel / Is Nigeria Gradually Becoming A Failed State ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.