Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,345 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) (3109 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About Money / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:16am On Sep 15, 2022
Bro, I want to reiterate that I used to go to the Majlis and was taught the du'a. Every single person around me at a point in time was Muslim. I have been indoctrinated and I have in my possession a gifted qur'an from a Mutawa in Medina. I attended an Arabic institute and all we studied was the good side of Mohammed. I have you hadith here in my possession that I got from a Muslim friend who deserted it with his qur'an and traveled to the UK. He took everything necessary but his qur'an before leaving. I called him before he boarded if I could bring his qur'an to him, and he asked me to keep it. So much for being noble and sacred.

I did not ask to read the qur'an, rather muslims have the guts to encourage you to read it. They waste no time to initiate the conversation process. first, they tell you how peaceful Islam is. How allah organized every detail in the qur'an even for widows, divorcees etc. Next, they attack the Bible. First it is the trinity doctrine, which is a well memorized doctrine in islam. Even a baby knows this. As a matter of fact the first line in every chapter of the qur'an is directed at Christians. I doubt if you ever know what that means.

Now, this same book that Islam subdues me to the Jizya for, this same book that Islam calls corrupted, is what you are asking me to read. Senile is not a word to describe the level of your hypocrisy. This same corrupted book is what every single cleric holds on to whenever they get confronted by a Christian. The qur'an has no legs to stand on its own. It is shaking organically. This is why the Hadith had to be written. Because after Mohammed's death and the Shiite began feuding with the Sunnis, that is when the hadith had to come in.

It is the hadith that differentiates the Sunnis and the Shiites. Cos they have their own hadith while the sunnis have their own. That is why many muslims reject certain hadith. But, all these words are certified as coming from Mohammed or acted by mohammed by the people who witnessed his acts. Yet, they have disjointed and incongruous accounts. You know nothing about Islam. you grew up in it and I am sorry that I have to teach you this. I am a well-educated guy with majors in different fields. I speak 9 languages comfortably and I can stretch it to 11 languages on a preliminary scale. Arabic is a language that I was compelled to learn because of its variance compared to other languages.

It was not until I began reading these arabic textbooks that the puzzles all came together. All those buffoons who claimed that they read the qur'an and found peace are ignorant. What they read is not what the actual texts says. Like you, they are entangled in this mesh of sophistry. This is why many ex-muslims will tell you that the reason why they left Islam is because of education. Education is what islam dreads the most. It unveiled that blind over your eyes. You can see that every institute and TV station in any islamic state is being constantly policed. Why? No Christian cares what you teach cos the Bible is solidly anchored.

That is why you always run to the Bible to either tame a Christian or build your argument. We Christians, use the scriptures to explain the scriptures. That is Bible verses explain Bible verses. The Qur'an needs the hadith and the Bible to breathe. If you take out these two anchors, Muslims look like wet rats. If you ever engage me in a public debate in a free country, you will be humiliated and left to lick your dried lips till they begin to break. Many of those who confront you know little about islam yet they are able to shake you. Think about meeting an eloquent ex-muslim with arsenals from your own holy books. It always turns ugly.

I just showed up here and I didn't want to take it this far but so far, you can see that all of you have bowed. Even the antichristian guy suddenly dissipated. He melted like ice in the sun. Because you just can't defend the qur'an logically. You need a mob, the Bible, violence, intimidation, and censorship like I have been censored here from making a post. Free speech threatens the qur'an and islam as a whole.

Sir, do not ask me to follow my Bible, I am not here to be tamed. I am very wild. I can't be caged. What I bring here is the qur'an. I have my Bible here and I read and research deeper than I do the qur'an. what I do here is for fun. Not for the money. I am celibate and need these anonymous mental engagements to stay sober until I am strong enough to be free.

So, if the Bible verse is good enough for you to recommend it to me, why not practice what you preach?

surah 4:82 Do they not then reflect on the Quran? Had it been from anyone other than Allah, they would have certainly found in it many inconsistencies.

How is it that people already had reflection on a book that was written about 30 years later after this said reflection happened? doesn't that show the inconsistencies already?

surah 80:19 He created them from a sperm-drop, and ordained their development.
Surah 30:20 And of His Signs is that He created you from dust and behold, you became human beings, and are multiplying around
Surah 56:57 It is We Who created you. Will you not then believe ˹in resurrection˺?
Surah 56:57 We have created you, then why would you not confirm it?

Who is the creator, HE, WE or I?

Are these not inconsistent already?

If the qur'an weren't inconsistent, why then is the tafsir necessary?
budaatum:

I think you should read a different book myself, because you can not possibly have read a book that says the below.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by haekymbahd(m): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2022
I love you ALLAH!!!

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said

"And when you see those who engage in [offensive] discourse concerning Our verses, then turn away from them until they enter into another conversation. And if Satan should cause you to forget, then do not remain after the reminder with the wrongdoing people."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 68)

"And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 108)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, I want to reiterate that I used to go to the Majlis and was taught the du'a. Every single person around me at a point in time was Muslim. I have been indoctrinated and I have in my possession a gifted qur'an from a Mutawa in Medina.

Bro, I am an atheist who can pick up a book and read it for myself and do not need anyone to indoctrinate me. And just as a Muslim can be in a bokoharam congregation, so are there Christians who can not turn the other cheek nor love their neighbours. It would however be ignorant to assume those are the proper and correct examples of Christianity, just as it is stupid to assume a bokoharam Muslim is a proper and correct Muslim.

What amuses me here is that you seem to have learnt your behaviour from the Masjid, instead of from your Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, and to me that is like crucifying Christ over and over again all because you disregard the forest in your own eyes and are focusing on the beam in your Muslim neighbour's eyes.

So let me say, may you go to the pool of Siloam to wash your face after Christ has spat on mud and rub it in your eyes. Then shall your eyes open so you may see and understand what has been discussed here in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
I don't care
Say the wetshit you wanna say I care less and give no blunderous phock about it.

You budaatum, atheist? Haha even the pseudonym is a give away. You can't fool me, Sir. I have seen the most hardcore muslim reject his religion to win a case. It is called taqiya. It is another dawah tactic used to advance the course of Islam. If you are an atheist, what are you looking for on a religious thread? haha absolutely senseless to wear an atheistic cap while standing on an altar of religious sacrifice. You cannot fool even my left buttcheek. Haha

Regardless, atheists are not better than Muslims. They are as hypocritical as anyone else. Atheism has deluded millions and they will also end up in the same place as Muslims. Atheism is another confused religion that sets the bar for individuals that they choose. Atheist as a black man is laughable. Atheism is Greek invention So much for an African convert.

Saying that you are atheist does not mean a drop of sheet to me. You are a Muslims Sir. There is not difference between Muslims and atheist. You are both on the same sail.
budaatum:

Bro, I am an atheist who can pick up a book and read it for myself and do not need anyone to indoctrinate me. And just as a Muslim can be in a bokoharam congregation, so are there Christians who can not turn the other cheek nor love their neighbours. It would however be ignorant to assume those are the proper and correct examples of Christianity, just as it is stupid to assume a bokoharam Muslim is a proper and correct Muslim.

What amuses me here is that you seem to have learnt your behaviour from the Masjid, instead of from your Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, and to me that is like crucifying Christ over and over again all because you disregard the forest in your own eyes and are focusing on the beam in your Muslim neighbour's eyes.

So let me say, may you go to the pool of Siloam to wash your face after Christ has spat on mud and rub it in your eyes. Then shall your eyes open so you may see and understand what has been discussed here in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You are a Muslims Sir.

I have been called worse, but as I have been saying all along, saying something does not make it true especially if what you say is not based on facts nor evidence and is just what you make up in your head and choose to believe.

https://www.nairaland.com/4721331/atheist-islam-muslims
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
budaatum:

I have been called worse, but as I have been saying all along, saying something does not make it true especially if what you say is not based on facts nor evidence and is just what you make up in your head and choose to believe.

https://www.nairaland.com/4721331/atheist-islam-muslims

Sir, I turned my tap on yesterday and discovered that the water stopped running. If you're kind enough, do pick this tissue on the floor that I used to wipe my ars up and take it home for you may need it.

Islam is like a banner all over you. Your manner of approach is Islamic and where are you against the vices in town? Where is your activism when Muslims are allowed to comment on Christians threads while Christians have to swear an oath to comment on Islamic thread?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Where is your activism when Muslims are allowed to comment on Christians threads while Christians have to swear an oath to comment on Islamic thread?

Ask TenQ. He might point you to a thread where we engaged similar ignorance to yours in an Islamic thread.

And the fact you have to swear an oath in their section before you comment shows how much wiser and organised they are than you are.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, it is not myth. The Kaaba was a temple of the moon god Hubal or allah. The Bible referred to it as Molech. A god to which sacrifice of babies were made. If you look it up you can see how it stretches its hands to receive babies. Mohammed's father could have been sacrificed to Hubal too.

Now, the Quran was a book used in the quran as a scripture for the worship of the moon god, Hubal or allah and the 360 subordinate gods. Some of it's manuscript also came from Syria, where Sopdet or Sirius was being worshipped too. So, a melange of these satanic scriptures, in addition to plagiarized words from the Bible is what make up the quran. If you look in it, you will see constant reference to the Bible, references to al-lat, al-uzza and manat.

Those people kept the Hellenistic traditions but refined it to deface the idols. They are the ones who defaced all those idols in the Arab zones.

The quran plagiarizes the Bible big league and that is why you see a constant repetition of the same words (e.g allah is all.... )
I understand you quite well the origin of Islam: However, I find it easier to expose Islam by what Muslims and their Quran claim rather than what they would treat as a "conspiracy theory".

By the Quran alone, you can disprove islam!
To disprove Islam by the hadiths is even ten times easier!

The error of Islam is that it is ALWAYS based on falsehood and misinformation: the truth will always expose lies!

Mohammed and Allah don't know Yahweh, yet Allah by himself gave Yahaya his special name!
Who does that? Muslims cannot explain this!
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
budaatum:

The Jizya tax was a tax on non-Muslims, and which this hadith is claiming to abolish, and no where does pig mean Jews except in the minds of idiots.

You would not after all claim Jesus sent demons into Jews when he is written to have [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%208%3A28-34&version=NIV]cast out demons into pigs [/url], so why assume pigs in that hadith refers to Jews, especially when the abolishment of the Jizya tax was to stop those same Jews from paying the tax?
Jesus will abolish Jizya only after he comes again my friend (this is in tie FUTURE), they are compelled by Allah to take the Jizyah from Christians and Jews

Jizya is a levy upon only JEWS and CHRISTIANS alone. Others (like you) have either to convert to Islam or be EXECUTED!

Since you seem not to know islam, let me quote Quran 9:28-29 and the Tafsir (Standard Interpretation/Commentary of the Quran) for you.

Quran 9:29-30
O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Who are the Mushriks here?

Here are two Islamic tafsirs of the verse
https://quran.com/en/9:28/tafsirs/en-tafisr-ibn-kathir
http://islamicstudies.info/reference.php?sura=9&verse=28-29

Your lack of understanding of Islamic Taqqiya is disturbing.

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (the Boxthorn tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews. (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, see also Sahih Muslim, 41:6981, Sahih Muslim, 41:6982, Sahih Muslim, 41:6983, Sahih Muslim, 41:6984, Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:56:791,(Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:177)

Here is a statement from an Islamic countries school curriculum

A May 2006 study of Saudi Arabia's revised schoolbook curriculum discovered that the eighth grade books included the following statements,[188]

They are the people of the Sabbath, whose young people God turned into apes, and whose old people God turned into swine to punish them. As cited in Ibn Abbas: The apes are Jews, the keepers of the Sabbath; while the swine are the Christian infidels of the communion of Jesus.

Some of the people of the Sabbath were punished by being turned into apes and swine. Some of them were made to worship the devil, and not God, through consecration, sacrifice, prayer, appeals for help, and other types of worship. Some of the Jews worship the devil. Likewise, some members of this nation worship devil, and not God.

Heads of American publishing houses have issued a statement asking the Saudi government to delete the "hate".[189]

Saudi Arabia's Curriculum of Intolerance Archived October 1, 2008, at the Wayback Machine (pdf), Freedom House, May 2006, pp. 24–25.
Full text
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_Islam

If Jews are not Pigs/Swine, what is the sensible islamic interpretation of "kill the pig", it probably makes sense to you.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:09am On Sep 16, 2022
budaatum:

Ask TenQ. He might point you to a thread where we engaged similar ignorance to yours in an Islamic thread.

And the fact you have to swear an oath in their section before you comment shows how much wiser and organised they are than you are.
Hahaha Sir, you can fool your barber with your bald, not me. Islam leaves signs of sophistry. Your pseudonym alone is a placard. Only people with mental disability will step into a miserable pooplake like what you're bringing.

I emphatically assert that your are a Muslim. I see how you are slowly encroaching as I soft pedal.

Muslims are organised, yeah? I'm yet to see that in interracial conjugals. Still now evident in social integration. Is a Nigerian muslim girl wife-able to a Saudi Arabian?

How wise are the united Arabs in comparison to Israel alone? How wise are Muslims who condemn the US but die to get a visa to live there? How wise are the Muslims when Saudi Arabia led the invasion of Iraq? How organised are they that at three separate attempts, they cannot defeat Israel in the name of allah? How wise and organised are they not to know how to use the zakat to feed the poor and maskin in their villages? My experience is after majlis in Saudi, every race or community face each other. No love! Hate and racism continues to thrive.

Go look up the CEOs and managers in Islamic companies and ask why black Muslims fail to make the top 100. Tell me why all the doctors and nurses are Asian. Tell me why Egyptians look more white today than decades ago. Tell me why blacks in Yemen continue to be the untouchables.

I do not know the wise organisation that permits black muslims from Nigeria to be neglected and stolen from without a single Imam stepping forward to call out and condemn embezzlers.

Tell me the wise organization that has empowered any activist to stand up against corruption and insanity?

If the Christians do not get it, the Muslims cannot find it. In Saudi, they teach how Arabs invented stove, iron, washing machine, farm tools hahahahaha. Such a bunch of insanity. Why can't they replicate it today? If Israeli does not produce, the Muslims have nothing to use.

Where is the wise organisation that permutates the fact that internally displaced people should continue to remain muslims?

surah 56:66 We have been penalized.

By who? who is punishing allah? who gave him such punishment?

Mohammed died while having sex with a teenager. He died in sexual action and caught slobbering. Mohammed died on a woman's body on a day that is not her turn for sex. That little girl eventually laid him to rest. Mohammed died at 65 on an 18 year old teenager. Even till this day, this story is a shocker to many.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:36am On Sep 16, 2022
Good point!
I always knew that the quran itself is self-destructive. It can singlehandedly take down Islam by itself.

Hit them hard bro. Islam believes in the word SMITE hahaha. Smite them really hard and make them feel disillusioned with the quran.

The Hadith is a comic relief for me. Expose the liars big league.
TenQ:

I understand you quite well the origin of Islam: However, I find it easier to expose Islam by what Muslims and their Quran claim rather than what they would treat as a "conspiracy theory".

By the Quran alone, you can disprove islam!
To disprove Islam by the hadiths is even ten times easier!

The error of Islam is that it is ALWAYS based on falsehood and misinformation: the truth will always expose lies!

Mohammed and Allah don't know Yahweh, yet Allah by himself gave Yahaya his special name!
Who does that? Muslims cannot explain this!

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Good point!
I always knew that the quran itself is self-destructive. It can singlehandedly take down Islam by itself.

Hit them hard bro. Islam believes in the word SMITE hahaha. Smite them really hard and make them feel disillusioned with the quran.

The Hadith is a comic relief for me. Expose the liars big league.
Indeed, the Hadith is a comic relief.
That's why we are now having Muslims who are "Qur'an Only".
Unfortunately for them too, without the hadiths, the Quran is still self destructive!

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2022
budaatum:

Or could it be that Seun was afraid of losing his head!?
How many times have christians demanded for their own section on NL: but Seun as a former Christian knows too well that no Christian will visit violence on him for anything he does or doesn't do to christians. Just like Balaam, who advised Muslims to put a declaration of allegiance to Mohammed and Allah before commenting on their post? It was someone who knew true Christians well enough to know that taqqiyya is not in their religion. They won't even as a joke declare allegiance to someone else.

I won't be surprised that this post is deleted by the chief admin as usual.

But that is the truth!
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2022
TenQ:

Indeed, the Hadith is a comic relief.
That's why we are now having Muslims who are "Qur'an Only".
Unfortunately for them too, without the hadiths, the Quran is still self destructive!
The nerve 9f some asking me to read the quran baffles me. The confidence with which they say it and then the organic realisation that what you are showing them is actual the quran remains the 9th wonder in the world to me.

Do not ever believe anyone who tells you that he is athiest. That is a dawah tactic to hinder you. Smite hard cos muslims are raised with violence. Only violence with facts and logical reasoning humbles them. Smite really hard with logical facts and make their knees touch the ground.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The nerve 9f some asking me to read the quran baffles me. The confidence with which they say it and then the organic realisation that what you are showing them is actual the quran remains the 9th wonder in the world to me.

Do not ever believe anyone who tells you that he is athiest. That is a dawah tactic to hinder you. Smite hard cos muslims are raised with violence. Only violence with facts and logical reasoning humbles them. Smite really hard with logical facts and make their knees touch the ground.
It's the spirit of Islam: it possesses to make a person unreasonable, ignorant and violent: Otherwise, every Moslem commits shirk by associating a human being ( Mohammed) with Allah! You can't even become a Muslim without pledging allegiance to Mohammed!
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
TenQ:

Or could it be that Seun was afraid of losing his head!?
How many times have christians demanded for their own section on NL: but Seun as a former Christian knows too well that no Christian will visit violence on him for anything he does or doesn't do to christians. Just like Balaam, who advised Muslims to put a declaration of allegiance to Mohammed and Allah before commenting on their post? It was someone who knew true Christians well enough to know that taqqiyya is not in their religion. They won't even as a joke declare allegiance to someone else.

I won't be surprised that this post is deleted by the chief admin as usual.

But that is the truth!

The history of how the Islamic section got an oath is somewhere here on NL. It was constant ignorant attacks as expressed in this thread that was the cause of it. And while Seun's oath does not stop those attacks, those unwilling to take it are left preaching to the choir here while the Islamic section now has peace.

Personally, I find that those meant to be the salt of the earth are the one's spreading unlove of their neighbours, which indicates the lack of power in such people who claim Jesus is their Lord though it is obvious they have lost their saltiness. If Jesus is one's Lord, one will use the power invested in one to love one's neighbour so much that after they slap and slap and slap one on both cheeks they will eventually tire and ask one where one's power to still be standing comes from, to which one gets to say, "from Jesus Christ the Messiah. And if you want some of that power, accept him as your Lord and Saviour".

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
TenQ:

You can't even become a Muslim without pledging allegiance to Mohammed!

You don't have to become a Muslim! I, an atheist, have been quoting Bible and that does not make me a Christian. After all, I don't believe any of it.

What I do is read so I have an understanding instead of ignorantly letting my lack of belief bar me from learning from the wonderful teaching therein. And I can assure you that if you slap me on one cheek and I turn the other cheek and you slap, you will at some point tire of slapping me if you are a sensible person, but even if you don't stop, you may kill my cheek with your slapping but you most certainly can not kill my spirit. And apart from that, I have the power invested in me by my learning from Christ to say "Peace of the Lord unto you", and remove my cheek from your slapping presence.

After all, I may claim God does not exist, but I would be very stupid to claim the Bible, a book, does not exist, when I can see for myself that it does exist and can be read and can teach me quite a lot, like to love my neighbour even if they have different beliefs and knowledge to my own.

If you are a Christian, it is your duty to read the Qur'an, but first you must become as a child, abandoning all the nonsense you have been told to believe and read it with fresh unpolluted eyes, or you might be like those Christians who believe that eating the Fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil will kill them even though it is very clearly written that Adam lived another 800 years after eating the fruit and then he died.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
TenQ:

It's the spirit of Islam: it possesses to make a person unreasonable, ignorant and violent: Otherwise, every Moslem commits shirk by associating a human being ( Mohammed) with Allah! You can't even become a Muslim without pledging allegiance to Mohammed!
fact.

Kindly press these Muslims on if they will enter the Jannah that allah created or another.

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
budaatum:

You don't have to become a Muslim! I, an atheist, have been quoting Bible and that does not make me a Christian. After all, I don't believe any of it.

What I do is read so I have an understanding instead of ignorantly letting my lack of belief bar me from learning from the wonderful teaching therein. And I can assure you that if you slap me on one cheek and I turn the other cheek and you slap, you will at some point tire of slapping me if you are a sensible person, but even if you don't stop, you may kill my cheek with your slapping but you most certainly can not kill my spirit. And apart from that, I have the power invested in me by my learning from Christ to say "Peace of the Lord unto you", and remove my cheek from your slapping presence.

After all, I may claim God does not exist, but I would be very stupid to claim the Bible, a book, does not exist, when I can see for myself that it does exist and can be read and can teach me quite a lot, like to love my neighbour even if they have different beliefs and knowledge to my own.

If you are a Christian, it is your duty to read the Qur'an, but first you must become as a child, abandoning all the nonsense you have been told to believe and read it with fresh unpolluted eyes, or you might be like those Christians who believe that eating the Fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil will kill them even though it is very clearly written that Adam lived another 800 years after eating the fruit and then he died.
Did Adam sin against allah or did allah destine him to be used as a pawn according to Islam?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Did Adam sin against allah or did allah destine him to be used as a pawn according to Islam?

According to the Bible, Adam is said to have sinned against God. But hopefully, you too would sin against a God that puts you naked in a Garden to work it and take care of it and not eat the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge that is required for you to be able to “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground", because you realise that working in a Garden is a demotion to being a pawn.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
budaatum:

The history of how the Islamic section got an oath is somewhere here in NL. It was constant ignorant attacks as expressed in this thread that was the cause of it. And while Seun's oath does not stop those attacks, those unwilling to take it are left preaching to the choir here while the Islamic section now has peace.

Personally, I find that those meant to be the salt of the earth are the one's spreading unlove of their neighbours, which indicates the lack of power in such people who claim Jesus is their Lord though it is obvious they have lost their saltiness. If Jesus is one's Lord, one will use the power invested in one to love one's neighbour so much that after they slap and slap and slap one on both cheeks they will eventually tire and ask one where one's power to still be standing comes from, to which one gets to say, "from Jesus Christ the Messiah, and you want some of that power, accept him as your Lord and Saviour".
Love to you means something very different from what love truly is. It is within the preview of love to correct, nurture, warn, chastise, push or even pull a person away from danger.

To you, love is being a passive onlooker as events pass by. Sorry, that was not what Jesus taught us.

We mean exactly two different things when it concerns love.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
budaatum:

I can understand why you stand as an advocate of Islam: after all, the difference between Atheism and Islam is not that far! It's the same cause you serve and the tactics you use is the same old one

Gen 3:1
"Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, Yes, has God said, You shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"

Disinformation and Misinformation of the words of God is the tactic of both Atheism and Islam: I am not one bit surprised!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
fact.

Kindly press these Muslims on if they will enter the Jannah that allah created or another.

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind
Islam is an expensive joke designed to take people away from God.

Allah created Adam by saying "be!", yet it took him 40 years to create Adam. Is that not a contradiction?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
The Prophet said, "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. 'O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.' Then Adam said to him, 'O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?' So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses," the Prophet added, repeating the Statement three times.

The prophet here asserts that Adam was created to be used by allah. The decision to use him as a pawn star was made 40 year prior to his creation. And allah said that Adam sinned against who?
Allah is the evil plan and actor masterminding all these evil acts and outworking.

Adam, according to Islam had no free will to act. His fate was SEALED. He didn't have the free will to alter it.

Look at what allah is doing so adam is even more righteous than allah
budaatum:

According to the Bible, Adam is said to have sinned against God. But hopefully, you too would sin against a God that puts you naked in a Garden to work it and take care of it and not eat the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge that is required for you to be able to “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground", because you realise that working in a Garden is a demotion to being a pawn.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
TenQ:

I can understand why you stand as an advocate of Islam: after all, the difference between Atheism and Islam is not that far! It's the same cause you serve and the tactics you use is the same old one

Gen 3:1
"Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, Yes, has God said, You shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"

Disinformation and Misinformation of the words of God is the tactic of both Atheism and Islam: I am not one bit surprised!

What a pity, TenQ. Perhaps you assume God wrote the Bible just as many Muslims ignorantly believe Mohammed got his Qur'an from God, when in fact both are written by human beings.

Islam, in Nigeria at least, uses the "You shall not eat of every tree of the garden", to oppress its people far more than Christians do, for at least Christianity translates the Bible into local languages, but Islam mostly hides what's in the Qur'an in the Arabic that most do not understand, just as the early Church insisted the Bible be read in their translation. That is precisely how they create Alimanjeris, by depriving them of knowledge and therefore it's fruits.

That said. If I am told not to eat of one tree, then I understand that to mean I must not eat of every tree, because "every tree" means "every tree", and not "every tree bar one".

Besides, there is no way I could possibly “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground", unless I eat the Fruits of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, and when non-eating of the Fruits of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil say, Let there be Light", what would follow is NEPA!, instead of "and there was light", as is rather very obvious.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

The prophet here asserts that Adam was created to be used by allah.

Assertions do not make things true! That's why one should use one's own brain and mind instead of ignorantly believing assertions. But if you were to ask me, what is evil is the only thing using the Garden of Eden story to deceive people about the fact that they are created in God's image and not from mud like Adam and Eve, unless you want to claim that God was created from mud too.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Adam, according to Islam had no free will to act. His fate was SEALED. He didn't have the free will to alter it.

Are you not grateful therefore that Eve's faith was not sealed, because unlike ignorant Adam, she chose to test what she had been told with her own free will and the rest is history including your very own existence.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
TenQ:

Love to you means something very different from what love truly is. It is within the preview of love to correct, nurture, warn, chastise, push or even pull a person away from danger.

To you, love is being a passive onlooker as events pass by. Sorry, that was not what Jesus taught us.

We mean exactly two different things when it concerns love.

No, TenQ. Love is not "being a passive onlooker as events pass by".

If you go back to the beginning of this thread, you would find that I, buda, have not been a "passive onlooker as events pass by", because if I had been a "passive onlooker as events pass by", I would clearly not have been here "within the preview of love to correct, nurture, warn, chastise, push or even pull a person (you and the op) away from danger" of your ignorance, which is very clearly what I have been doing precisely because I love you.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2022
budaatum:

No, TenQ. Love is not "being a passive onlooker as events pass by".

If you go back to the beginning of this thread, you would find that I, buda, have not been a "passive onlooker as events pass by", because if I had been a "passive onlooker as events pass by", I would clearly not have been here "within the preview of love to correct, nurture, warn, chastise, push or even pull a person (you and the op) away from danger" of your ignorance, which is very clearly what I have been doing precisely because I love you.
With respect to Islam, that has been your charge to me. To keep quiet about them, not to expose them but to mind my Christ Jesus.

I think you point would have been okay iff
1. I speak lies about their Quran, Hadiths and Tafsirs
2. I distort what Islam truely represent
3. I have been abusive or disrespectful of the manner I present my words to them.

Otherwise, you have no case with me
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2022
budaatum:

What a pity, TenQ. Perhaps you assume God wrote the Bible just as many Muslims ignorantly believe Mohammed got his Qur'an from God, when in fact both are written by human beings.

Islam, in Nigeria at least, uses the "You shall not eat of every tree of the garden", to oppress its people far more than Christians do, for at least Christianity translates the Bible into local languages, but Islam mostly hides what's in the Qur'an in the Arabic that most do not understand, just as the early Church insisted the Bible be read in their translation. That is precisely how they create Alimanjeris, by depriving them of knowledge and therefore it's fruits.

That said. If I am told not to eat of one tree, then I understand that to mean I must not eat of every tree, because "every tree" means "every tree", and not "every tree bar one".

Besides, there is no way I could possibly “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground", unless I eat the Fruits of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, and when non-eating of the Fruits of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil say, Let there be Light", what would follow is NEPA!, instead of "and there was light", as is rather very obvious.

Did I tell you that God wrote the bible!? The bible consists of a Libra or collections of books written by human beings like you and I.

If eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is what you advocate, it reinforces my claim that Atheism and Islam are brothers and sisters in the same business of going against God's instructions and will while bringing in a pseudo-knowledge as a replacement.

The Petrol engine manufacturer says: use only Petrol and some wise people says diesel actually contains higher power density that petrol (a fact): they now say use diesel instead of petrol. You can see how their pseudo -knowledge has helped in destroying a perfectly built engine.

The consequence of eating of the fruit is worse that DEATH itself and that is what you advocate! SMH!
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
TenQ:

Did I tell you that God wrote the bible!? The bible consists of a Libra or collections of books written by human beings like you and I.

If eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is what you advocate, it reinforces my claim that Atheism and Islam are brothers and sisters in the same business of going against God's instructions and will while bringing in a pseudo-knowledge as a replacement.

The Petrol engine manufacturer says: use only Petrol and some wise people says diesel actually contains higher power density that petrol (a fact): they now say use diesel instead of petrol. You can see how their pseudo -knowledge has helped in destroying a perfectly built engine.

The consequence of eating of the fruit is worse that DEATH itself and that is what you advocate! SMH!

So, God did not write the Bible, but God instructed Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?

I'm happy you merely believe it, instead of like much else in the Bible, actually doing what it says in it. If you did do what it says, and refuse to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you'd not have bothered to go to school to get knowledge, and you wouldn't educate your children if or when you get any.

The consequence of eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil is very clearly not death, since we clearly read that Adam and Eve did not die after eating it but lived another 800 years. And it is clearly stated in the Bible that it is ignorance, and not eating the fruits of trees of knowledge, that kills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is God Deaf? / The 10 Commandments / Top Ten Signs You're An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.