Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) (3116 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About Money / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
TenQ:

Temporal gains like the broiler chicken in a cage!?
That's exactly my point!

Our gains are not temporal. You will live a very long time so we have a lot to gain. And even if I die this moment you will forever remember you discussed with buda.

See here where we first met.

The Gods know where we head.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
budaatum:

Our gains are not temporal. You will live a very long time so we have a lot to gain. And even if I die this moment you will forever remember you discussed with buda.

See here where we first met.

The Gods know where we head.
A man lives a 100 years, then dies!
He's just one out of 7 billion people,
He struggles to succeed while oblivious that he is capped.
Only 0.0001% have the success he wants.
He's so insignificant but he doesn't know.
Then he breathes his last, just like the Queen of England: fit only for a box made of wood.
The box put where mortals don't frequent
What has she truely gained, for death made sure she lost EVERYTHING!
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
TenQ:

A man lives a 100 years, then dies!
He's just one out of 7 billion people,
He struggles to succeed while oblivious that he is capped.

Some live just 50 years. They don't struggle to succeed because they eat the fruits of knowledge and hence are aware and know how to remove caps. They are content with their daily bread, and out of it they feed and uplift and pay school fees of others and help them grow and develop, then they themselves die.

Everyone dies at some point or the other but those who eat fruits of knowledge are less capped than those who don't. And you can tell by their fruits that they lived unshaken in God's tent here on earth.

One can't after all argue that the Queen is not one like that.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Muhammad would also invite young boys to see him wash his private parts:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Muhammad would also invite young boys to see him wash his private parts:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)
Moneyboyz:
If you are a Muslim as an African you are very stupid. I'm not a Christian or Muslim.
I didn't mention christains because the Catholic church didn't partake in the slave trade, but they didn't condemn it.

Now let's come back to you collective lots of fools, before you slam your head and develop some brain tumor, I want you to go and read about
1. The Arab slave trade that lasted for 1300 years in Africa and Asia.
2. How Islam came to the North (Borno)
3. How Islam came to Yoruba land through Jihad and how Afonja of Ilorin colluded with the Fulani Jihadists to conquer other your Yoruba nations only to be killed and lost his Kingdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OdIqeWkhHU

I want you to know your ancestors accepted Islam in fear of being killed, molested and sold to slavery by the murdering Islamic Jihadists raiders.

Borno was once a very powerful trade empire for slave exports to Mecca from Africa.
For 1300 years slaves are sold in Mecca to people on pilgrimage.

Male slaves penis are cut off to avoid procreation while female slaves are raped and all manner of abuse done to them.

White slaves are owned and can rise to respected positions
Black slaves are simply slaves and have no rights.

Now my question is where is their religion of peace when these things are being done to your ancestors?
I see people claiming Ilorin is a city of purity, brainwashed and stupid.

You all should try reading about your history.
After that you can decide if it's worth it to worship the Arab god and abandoned your own.
If it's okay to vilify your ancestors that they are the reason for your misfortunes in life while the murdering Arab Jihadists are considered heroes.

https://www.fairplanet.org/dossier/beyond-slavery/forgotten-slavery-the-arab-muslim-slave-trade/

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Moneyboyz: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sixfiguresmart
Thank you for the contribution.

Please check my profile and contribute on my thread on the Arab slave trade.

Hopefully these black modern day slaves will wise up and make life easy for us all.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sure, I will check it out bro. Anything for islam ahahhaha
Moneyboyz:
Sixfiguresmart
Thank you for the contribution.

Please check my profile and contribute on my thread on the Arab slave trade.

Hopefully these black modern day slaves will wise up and make life easy for us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WORLDLY Music Vs GOSPEL Music / If God Created Everything For Men, What Purpose Do Other Planets serve?. / Five Nigerian Pastors Make The List Of Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.