Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) (3106 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About Money / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Then get lost.

Go and look for your mate.

Go and open a thread for atheism.
I do not have the time to waste around with a confused slowpoke
budaatum:

I do not believe, period. Especially not in fictional entities written about in books.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 5:28am On Sep 19, 2022
budaatum:

This is not true, TenQ. The Samaritan did not believe, yet Christ said do as he did!

In fact, Jesus himself did not believe what those he constantly argued with believed. And I'm certain they too would have claimed Jesus was going to hell.

And demons also believe, but I doubt you'd say they are going anywhere else but to hell.
You've gone completely at tangent!

Believe what?

Me believing that Buhari is a good man has nothing to do with my salvation!
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2022
TenQ:

You've gone completely at tangent!

Believe what?

Me believing that Buhari is a good man has nothing to do with my salvation!

Me believing anything has nothing to do with my salvation, nor does it put food in my belly nor a roof over my head.

What I do is far more important than whatever I chose to believe in my head

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Well, Egyptians used hieroglyphics. You cannot write Atum in latin letters and still claim it's origin is Egyptian.

Can you not write YHWH in Latin letters and still claim its origin is the Hebrew God?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2022
budaatum:

Can you not write YHWH in Latin letters and still claim its origin is the Hebrew God?
No. It is called the tetragrammaton.

If you infer that your Atum is hieroglyphics or tetragrammaton, it would make it easier
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
No. It is called a tetragrammaton.

If you infer that your Atum is hieroglyphics or tetragrammaton, it would make it easier

I am not promoting Atum to you. I'm just correcting your lack of knowledge.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
budaatum:

I am not promoting Atum to you. I'm just correcting your lack of knowledge.
How else can I break this news to you that your correction is not solicited here. Drop it in your cesspool. Do not bring it to me.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
How else can I break this news to you that your correction is not solicited here.

Unfortunately, you don't get to command anyone just as you can't be commanded.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
That is what I am asking you to take your atheism to the latrine. Take your Egyptians gods and Buddha to the dumpster. It is that simple. Go and look for your mate. I am not.

This is a religious thread. You are absolutely uninvited. No one NEEDS you here. Read the lines and get the eff out of this space. Take your dusty suit to the loo
budaatum:

Unfortunately, you don't get to command anyone just as you can't be commanded.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
budaatum:

Me believing anything has nothing to do with my salvation, nor does it put food in my belly nor a roof over my head.

What I do is far more important than whatever I chose to believe in my head
You didn't answer the question!
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
TenQ:

You didn't answer the question!

I did. You just don't like my answer.

It does not matter what one believes since belief does not put food on one's table, which is the very beginning of salvation. After all, no Lord is shepherding those the Lord has not first prepared a table before, which is precisely why they want.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
budaatum:

I did. You just don't like my answer.

It does not matter what one believes since belief does not put food on one's table, which is the very beginning of salvation. After all, no Lord is shepherding those the Lord has not first prepared a table before, which is precisely why they want.

A man is a Trinity of his body, his soul and his spirit. Each aspect of his being has its own duty and has what nurtures it and how it should interact with the society.

Body: Balanced diet, Exercise, Cleanliness
Soul: Knowledge, Wisdom, Character, Ethics and healthy directive to the body
Spirit: Connection to God, Conscience, Intuition, Instinct etc

Your soul will never eat bread and butter.
Your body without your soul cannot enjoy music, poetry, jokes
Your soul without your spirit cannot fellowship with God nor be sensitive to the spirit realm.

Luk 4:4:
"And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God."

Belief in God doesn't put food on the table. Your soul directing your body to smart working through adequate preparation does.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
TenQ:

Belief in God doesn't put food on the table. Your soul directing your body to smart working through adequate preparation does.

"Smart working" you said, which I'll assume means work unless you say otherwise, and "through adequate preparation", which is more work.

TenQ:
Body: Balanced diet, Exercise, Cleanliness
Soul: Knowledge, Wisdom, Character, Ethics and healthy directive to the body
Spirit: Connection to God, Conscience, Intuition, Instinct etc.
If you consider the words you wrote above, you'd find work is involved in them all. One can't have or do any of them without working at it and belief is not work.

We also touched on the Fruits of the Spirit earlier, which you said you had, and I doubt you'd claim you acquired them through belief without doing any work. Just to know what the words mean alone requires you ask and knock and seek which is work, and the fact you have to use your heart and soul and mind and being implies quite a lot of work indeed unless you want to claim your Fruits of the Spirit fell on you like manna from heaven.

TenQ, the first work of a Christian is reading the Bible. And I am suggesting it is a lot of work because it is a big book which many fail to read from the beginning to the end unless they work. Then they have to do the work to understand what they read which is a lot of work I say, and that's apart from living, which is definitely work if one wants to live by every Word of God since God writes a lot and in a rather difficult way for the lazy to understand and especially if one understands that God writes on to the entire universe, which requires a lot more work just to know it's extent.

Taking up one's cross is definitely work especially if one's cross is made of quality heavy wood. And I think one can clearly see those who do not do any work. Or don't you think so?

Those who work not talk like a child and think like a child and reason like a child and never do the work so they can grow and become adults who put the ways of childhood behind them.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
budaatum:

"Smart working" you said, which I'll assume means work unless you say otherwise, and "through adequate preparation", which is more work.

If you consider the words you wrote above, you'd find work is involved in them all. One can't have or do any of them without working at it and belief is not work.

We also touched on the Fruits of the Spirit earlier, which you said you had, and I doubt you'd claim you acquired them through belief without doing any work. Just to know what the words mean alone requires you ask and knock and seek which is work, and the fact you have to use your heart and soul and mind and being implies quite a lot of work indeed unless you want to claim your Fruits of the Spirit fell on you like manna from heaven.

TenQ, the first work of a Christian is reading the Bible. And I am suggesting it is a lot of work because it is a big book which many fail to read from the beginning to the end unless they work. Then they have to do the work to understand what they read which is a lot of work I say, and that's apart from living, which is definitely work if one wants to live by every Word of God since God writes a lot and in a rather difficult way for the lazy to understand and especially if one understands that God writes on to the entire universe, which requires a lot more work just to know it's extent.

Taking up one's cross is definitely work especially if one's cross is made of quality heavy wood. And I think one can clearly see those who do not do any work. Or don't you think so?

Those who work not talk like a child and think like a child and reason like a child and never do the work so they can grow and become adults who put the ways of childhood behind them.
Actually, this need no argument.

It takes effort to develop either the body, the soul or the spirit of a person: No doubt about that!

An athlete who decides to read his way into a sprint or a marathon race has already failed in his mission.

Let me give you what the scripture says:
2Pet 1:5-10:
"And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that you shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But he that lacks these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and has forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. Why the rather, brothers, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if you do these things, you shall never fall:"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
TenQ:

Actually, this need no argument.

It takes effort to develop either the body, the soul or the spirit of a person: No doubt about that!

An athlete who decides to read his way into a sprint or a marathon race has already failed in his mission.

Let me give you what the scripture says:
2Pet 1:5-10:
"And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that you shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But he that lacks these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and has forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. Why the rather, brothers, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if you do these things, you shall never fall:"

Thank you.

Worshipping God, by which I mean, loving one's neighbour, requires a lot of work, especially if one has to stand there and be slapped on both cheeks many times.

Below is me adding to the immense work you have listed above. If I did no work I could easily say I believe all I posted and you would claim I am saved, but I rather show you my works than what I claim to believe in my head, for as a very wise person wrote, show me your faith and I will show you .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
budaatum:

Thank you.

Worshipping God, by which I mean, loving one's neighbour, requires a lot of work, especially if one has to stand there and be slapped on both cheeks many times.

Below is me adding to the immense work you have listed above. If I did no work I could easily say I believe all I posted and you would claim I am saved, but I rather show you my works than what I claim to believe in my head, for as a very wise person wrote, show me your faith and I will show you .......
Not easy to love your enemies
Not easy to pray for those who curse you
Not easy to forgive those who wrong you
Not easy to live right by obeying God's commandments

But all are possible when we simply trust God and know that he who Keeps his life will lose it.
Whatever is seen is temporal and the unseen is eternal.

In that strength I carry my cross daily and joyfully to follow Christ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
TenQ:

Not easy to love your enemies
Not easy to pray for those who curse you
Not easy to forgive those who wrong you
Not easy to live right by obeying God's commandments

But all are possible when we simply trust God and know that he who Keeps his life will lose it.
Whatever is seen is temporal and the unseen is eternal.

In that strength I carry my cross daily and joyfully to follow Christ!

Good things are never easy, TenQ. And that's why we trust God and do the work God empowers us to do by learning all that God teaches us.

Though remember I did say God would never create me to "be fruitful and multiply and rule" and then ask me to be ignorant and demote me to work naked in a Garden.

I've been watching the Queen's funeral all day. Now, those Brits sure are fruitful and do multiply and most certainly do rule, with the powers invested in them by God I dare add, considering the two services in two churches.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2022
As per Islam and Muslims, I will always expose their Taqqiyya hoping that their eyes will open.
A Muslim facing judgement will ask me:
"TenQ, when you knew that I was in error, why didnt you say anything!?"
I am sure that with heavy guilt, my only response would be "I'm sorry!"
But "sorry" when it's too late and the die is cast!?

It would be wickedness on my part. So also with Atheists and anyone who is in danger of eternal damnation!

It includes you Buda! (With respect)
Mat 16:26:
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?"

budaatum:

Good things are never easy, TenQ. And that's why we trust God and do the work God empowers us to do by learning all that God teaches us.

Though remember I did say God would never create me to "be fruitful and multiply and rule" and then ask me to be ignorant and demote me to work naked in a Garden.

[quote author=budaatum post=116828080]
I've been watching the Queen's funeral all day. Now, those Brits sure are fruitful and do multiply and most certainly do rule, with the powers invested in them by God I dare add, considering the two services in two churches.

God does not require your unclothedness. God clothed you in His own glory but as you pertook of the fruit, your outer garment was removed and you remained naked. Shame made you see that you weren't exactly different from the animals. After all, From the earth you were made
You didn't just loose your covering, you lost your kingdom. By you command you couldn't effect changes anymore, like a servant, you had to till your own ground.

Death is separation/disconnection from God's glory , your authority, your covering!

Here above is the meaning!

Like I said:
The Body, Soul and Spirit need different knowledge, experience and work.

If I pray 20 hours a day, my spirit may be strong BUT God will not break protocols to feed my body. And intact, my soul will no longer be useful on earth of my body pack up.

Our problem as a nation is that we refuse to do the right things for the right purpose.

An nation that would be great must invest in research and scientific knowledge, engineering and good governance. No amount of prayers will confer greatness upon a nation except they had inherited it (and even then, it must dissipate with time).

On earth we must master the earth through knowledge of science and technology with purpose. But since we don't live on earth indefinitely, we must prepare for our eternal place with God.

2Cor 4:18:
"While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."

And here lies the way
John 3:15:
"That whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life."
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2022
TenQ:

On earth we must master the earth through knowledge of science and technology with purpose. But since we don't live on earth indefinitely, we must prepare for our eternal place with God.

No eternal for buda, TenQ, except in eternal memory just as Jesus is a memory because some wrote about him in books that shall abide forever.

I am going to live on earth for a finite amount of time and then shall i die and the earth dust that I am shall return to the earth dust that it used be.

As for educating those who know not. With love, I hope instead of threats of hell and damnation.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2022
budaatum:

No eternal for buda, TenQ, except in eternal memory just as Jesus is a memory because some wrote about him in books that shall abide forever.

I am going to live on earth for a finite amount of time and then shall i die and the earth dust that I am shall return to the earth dust that it used be.

As for educating those who know not. With love, I hope instead of threats of hell and damnation.
No Buda,
Death is a passage where the Immaterial YOU walks out of your material Body.

The Memory of the dead is useless to the dead. The deeds of the dead is useless to the dead.

Hell is not a threat. Hell is where the people who rejects God are QUARANTINED! Just as Paradise is a place in God's Presence where those who serve God's purpose are domiciled!

Should God force Buda to live with Him eternally?
Would that not be a torment on its own?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2022
TenQ:

No Buda,
Death is a passage where the Immaterial YOU walks out of your material Body.

The Memory of the dead is useless to the dead. The deeds of the dead is useless to the dead.

Hell is not a threat. Hell is where the people who rejects God are QUARANTINED! Just as Paradise is a place in God's Presence where those who serve God's purpose are domiciled!

Should God force Buda to live with Him eternally?
Would that not be a torment on its own?

Sorry TenQ, but every person who has died that I've ever known is either placed in a box and placed in a hole where they rot and feed the worms and become dust or they are placed in an oven and burnt and become ashes, and I do not disregard what I see with my very own eyes that Jesus Christ has opened and then believe made up crap that some wrote in a book.

If I believed crap in a book, I'd be like ignorant enslaved Adam instead of like those created in the Image of God to be fruitful and multiply and subdue that God created and said was good.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2022
budaatum:

Sorry TenQ, but every person who has died that I've ever known is either placed in a box and placed in a hole where they rot and feed the worms and become dust or they are placed in an oven and burnt and become ashes, and I do not disregard what I see with my very own eyes that Jesus Christ has opened and then believe made up crap that some wrote in a book.

If I believed crap in a book, I'd be like ignorant enslaved Adam instead of like those created in the Image of God to be fruitful and multiply and subdue that God created and said was good.
Yes because the body goes rotten fit only for the burial casket under the ground.

However, the immaterial YOU is out and await his placement.

I have read and lived my life by the same book you despise so much and praise be to God I am productive both to my self, my family, my work and my society! Isn't it Ironic!?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2022
TenQ:

I have read and lived my life by the same book you despise so much ....

Are you suggesting that I "despise so much" the amazing and wonderful book that I have quoted extensively to justify my position in this very thread?

Well, I must confess that I am not surprised that you fail to believe what you see with your very own eyes TenQ. After all, you also 'see' Adam died when he ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Know that when a person sees the opposite of what is actually there before them, they are either blind or they are bearing false witness and both are obvious to those who see.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
budaatum:

Are you suggesting that I "despise so much" the amazing and wonderful book that I have quoted extensively to justify my position in this very thread?

Well, I must confess that I am not surprised that you fail to believe what you see with your very own eyes TenQ. After all, you also 'see' Adam died when he ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Know that when a person sees the opposite of what is actually there before them, they are either blind or they are bearing false witness and both are obvious to those who see.
You practicality said that you'll be a m.oro.n if you had lived your life by the same book that gave my life a meaning

Sorry, you probably saw what satan showed Eve but I am wiser than that.

Half truth is extremely dangerous. A choice to be independent of your source in exchange for death!?
It can only be robbery!

We've been over this before:
To you, death is annihilation
To me, death is a transition

Its as long as this is a stalemate, it's impossible to move forward.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
TenQ:

You practicality said that you'll be a m.oro.n if you had lived your life by the same book that gave my life a meaning.

No TenQ, I never "practically said" that I'll be a m.oro.n if I had lived my life by the same book that gave your life a meaning, though I am amused that that is practically what you have somehow understood.

In fact, if you had asked, I'd say that I'd be a m.oro.n if I had not learnt to live my life by what I learnt from reading and asking and seeking for understanding of that book that gave your life a meaning, though I must admit that other books help too. But now I have to check because I do believe that you have had sufficient time to see the fruits of buda and I value your opinion.

TenQ, Is buda a m.oro.n?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
budaatum:

No TenQ, I never "practically said" that I'll be a m.oro.n if I had lived my life by the same book that gave your life a meaning, though I am amused that that is practically what you have somehow understood.

In fact, if you had asked, I'd say that I'd be a m.oro.n if I had not learnt to live my life by what I learnt from reading and asking and seeking for understanding of that book that gave your life a meaning, though I must admit that other books help too. But now I have to check because I do believe that you have had sufficient time to see the fruits of buda and I value your opinion.

TenQ, Is buda a m.oro.n?
Buda is TenQ a mo.ron?

Because reading the scriptures and living by it has other values than reading Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Philosophy, Engineering, Arts and Sociology.

TenQ reads everything!
He learns everything that is useful to him and applies them whenever possible.

Reading the scriptures is not exclusive to reading other books.

And of course, Buda is not a mor.on.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by dattaswami1: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
surah 2:87 Indeed, We gave Moses the Book and sent after him successive messengers. And We gave Jesus, son of Mary, clea...........
[b]surah 21:91 And ˹remember˺ the one who guarded her vagina, so We blew into her our spirit, making her and her son a sign for the worlds.

.....wing you the quran that you do not read. Thank me for it. This is the truth that your mullahs are concealing from you. That antichristian guy has suddenly ran away. he has been attacking christians for a years rather than taking same time to read his quran.

Jesus is a human incarnation and any human incarnation is exactly equal to Jesus. Here, you should take the meaning of the word ‘Jesus’ as any human incarnation in general and not a specific human incarnation. Misunderstandings and quarrels come only due to lack of sharp analysis of background. Even the human incarnation is a Triune since it contains the son of God (human medium), divine Father (first energetic incarnation) and the unimaginable God (You can call unimaginable God as Holy spirit in approximate sense. Actually, unimaginable God is non-mediated and Holy spirit is the unimaginable God mediated with formless energy.).

The unimaginable God (Parabrahman) is unmediated (Nirguṇa). The same unmediated God can be mediated by a portion of the creation (Saguṇa), which (medium) may have form (Saguṇa-Sākāra) or may not have form (Saguṇa-Nirākāra). Parabrahman mediated by energetic body having form is God Datta and the same Parabrahman mediated by formless energy is Allah. In Christianity, the same Parabrahman mediated by energetic body is Father of Heaven and same Parabrahman mediated by formless energy is Holy Spirit. In Hinduism, Parabrahman mediated by energetic body having form (Saguṇa-Sākāra) is God Datta and Parabrahman mediated by energy having no form (Saguṇa-Nirākāra) is called as ‘Yakṣa’ that is referred in the Upanishat.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
dattaswami1:

Jesus is a human incarnation and any human incarnation is exactly equal to Jesus. Here, you should take the meaning of the word ‘Jesus’ as any human incarnation in general and not a specific human incarnation. Misunderstandings and quarrels come only due to lack of sharp analysis of background. Even the human incarnation is a Triune since it contains the son of God (human medium), divine Father (first energetic incarnation) and the unimaginable God (You can call unimaginable God as Holy spirit in approximate sense. Actually, unimaginable God is non-mediated and Holy spirit is the unimaginable God mediated with formless energy.).

The unimaginable God (Parabrahman) is unmediated (Nirguṇa). The same unmediated God can be mediated by a portion of the creation (Saguṇa), which (medium) may have form (Saguṇa-Sākāra) or may not have form (Saguṇa-Nirākāra). Parabrahman mediated by energetic body having form is God Datta and the same Parabrahman mediated by formless energy is Allah. In Christianity, the same Parabrahman mediated by energetic body is Father of Heaven and same Parabrahman mediated by formless energy is Holy Spirit. In Hinduism, Parabrahman mediated by energetic body having form (Saguṇa-Sākāra) is God Datta and Parabrahman mediated by energy having no form (Saguṇa-Nirākāra) is called as ‘Yakṣa’ that is referred in the Upanishat.
Can you break it down to my understanding. Everything I see there looks encrypted
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
TenQ:

Buda is TenQ a mo.ron?

I hope I never said nor implied you were because that would be a lie.

TenQ is far too decent and respectful for that, and so much so that I refuse to include that word.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
budaatum:

I hope I never said nor implied you were because that would be a lie.

TenQ is far too decent and respectful for that, and so much so that I refuse to include that word.
I'm sorry even for using the word.
Shalom!

But on a serious note:

Buda, think about this, without resurrection, life is a meaningless purposeless mirage!

If man was just to eat, work, multiply, grow old and die: he's a SLAVE who doesn't know that he's in prison. He's like a broiler chicken satisfied that he has his daily food but not knowing that his destination is the pot or oven.

"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?"

What do you think Christ Jesus mean by this?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
TenQ:

I'm sorry even for using the word.
Shalom!

But on a serious note:

Buda, think about this, without resurrection, life is a meaningless purposeless mirage!

If man was just to eat, work, multiply, grow old and die: he's a SLAVE who doesn't know that he's in prison. He's like a broiler chicken satisfied that he has his daily food but not knowing that his destination is the pot or oven.

What do you think Christ Jesus mean by this?

TenQ, my life does not need resurrection for it or me to have a meaningful purposeless.

I think it is fair for me to say that my conversation with you alone has been for and a meaningful purpose. I mean despite our differences, we have with purpose come to know one another, and that is very meaningful indeed.

I have used our discussion in conversation with others, and that has served a meaningful purpose especially when I tell those others how much love we have exchanged. And the fact that we have shown love to one another has ensured we do not contribute to the hatred in the world, which is a meaningful purpose indeed.

Losing my soul would mean behaving like a m.oron, which we have agreed neither of us is. For not only have we merely believed we must love each other as neighbours, we have actually done a lot of work to ensure our works tally with our fruits.

And this is only the beginning. Only the Gods know what they have planned for our future together. (That past part is a figure of speech, mind, since I don't do Gods).
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
budaatum:

TenQ, my life does not need resurrection for it or me to have a meaningful purposeless.

I think it is fair for me to say that my conversation with you alone has been for and a meaningful purpose. I mean despite our differences, we have with purpose come to know one another, and that is very meaningful indeed.

I have used our discussion in conversation with others, and that has served a meaningful purpose especially when I tell those others how much love we have exchanged. And the fact that we have shown love to one another has ensured we do not contribute to the hatred in the world, which is a meaningful purpose indeed.

Losing my soul would mean behaving like a m.oron, which we have agreed neither of us is. For not only have we merely believed we must love each other as neighbours, we have actually done a lot of work to ensure our works tally with our fruits.

And this is only the beginning. Only the Gods know what they have planned for our future together. (That past part is a figure of speech, mind, since I don't do Gods).
Temporal gains like the broiler chicken in a cage!?
That's exactly my point!

2Cor 4:18:
"While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."

Eccl 1:12-15
I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem. And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail has God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith. I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Jesus Know What Causes Sin? Thank Goodness He Doesn't. / The Most Misunderstood Person On Earth / 2016 Declaration By Dr. Paul Enenche Of Dunamis International Gospel Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.