Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) (48680 Views)

Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by tope777(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
ezegold4we:
OBI is Just a mystery in this presidential race, how he went From bottom to top is incredible, I believe there's a benevolent spirit Making thing's easier for OBI.
Read 2CHRONICLE 20,you will get all the gist there , 2023 election is not ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by broadman20: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Image123:

Yet to see the shock here. This is a state that polls over 800,000 votes. If you are struggling with about 1000 people in what you target as 1million, that's a flop. Don't get angry when the results come in numbers, results don't come in YouTube videos where you shout massive.

Sincerely organise your own outside Yoruba land and ask Tinubu and his party not give money let's check something.

4 Likes

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by heniford2: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmm is not a joke the beauty of this one million march news will carry it awareness will be created,you get to connect to people LABOUR PARTY WILL BE SPEARD MORE grin cheesy ITS A WIN WIN FOR PETER OBI THE MORE THE MILLION MARCH THE MORE OBI MESSAGE IS BEEN SPRAYED.VOTE PETER OBI !!!THAT'S THE GOAL

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Kaysalas(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
walab:
Shun PDP ,APC they have failed us

They are parties of failure !

And Obi is any different because he jumped from PDP to Labour party two months before Atiku's emergence? Wake up bro!

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by etrouble: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
kettykin:
2023 will be the biggest shock ever, those with their entitled mentality will be disgracefully silenced

You will cry blood as you always do. History won't stop repeating itself
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by muykem: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
50 spare part sellers.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Moh247 PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Biodun556

Nobody will show up for your candidate without getting paid. Peter Obi clearly has grace working for him.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
muykem:
50 spare part sellers.

50 times smarter than urchins
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Osariemen12:
Peace unto men of good will.

It's Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar.

No road to Aso Rock for Tinubu.

Bro its Peter Obi or Peter Obi please a unifier that can not unify his party can not unify nigeria and is not worthy to be Nigerian president at this time.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Naz34(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
kettykin:
2023 will be the biggest shock ever, those with their entitled mentality will be disgracefully silenced
make una no cry foul after the election o. Because una mouth dey run abuses all over now.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by masui(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dimejimichael:
Enugu, wetin be this!? Them say na March o, no be crusade o��� #OneMillionMarchForObiAndDatti

This one loud oooooo.

I can't even see end of crowd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Willie2015: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
Moh247 PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Biodun556

Nobody will show up for your candidate without getting paid. Peter Obi clearly has grace working for him.

PMB performance has been below par ...
Protest votes is expected..
But its not enough to clinch the Presidency...
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Indispensable85(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
VotePeterObi:
I will be bringing the live feeds from Taraba State one Million Man March for Peter Obi.
Stick around and feed your eyes with the beauty and enthusiasm as the youths embark on a solidarity march for Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chp7za9NNUY

It looks like most of you have not witness election before. This is what you can gather in Taraba? This can't even win you one local government. Mtcheeew.........

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by NwekeUG(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by LOOBE: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Is this one a mega rally ? How many people are there ?

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Impregnable101: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Realdon1:
Another weekend of heartbreak to the Agbado urchins and FDF wailers.
I pity them wahali. Will they survive this weekly heart attack from youths?
I suggest hospitals to be at alert to accommodate them
Peter Obi we know
Ahmed Datti we know.
OBIdient for live.
some of una dey Bleep up big time! Stop giving those nonentity attention! Act like they don't exist and keep campaigning for the next president of the federation. When the main campaign start, it's either they join the obi-datti movement or they get the shock of their lives

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Indispensable85(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Image123:

Yet to see the shock here. This is a state that polls over 800,000 votes. If you are struggling with about 1000 people in what you target as 1million, that's a flop. Don't get angry when the results come in numbers, results don't come in YouTube videos where you shout massive.

Is it that these guys can't see? Massive now has a different meaning for zombedient fellows. This number here can't even win anyone a local government election. Like you said I hope they won't start weeping when they see results next year.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by PassingShot(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
PresidObi:
Massive.
grin

LWKMD ,,,�
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Harmattan123(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is how people are shouting "say baba" then, n Nigeria jumped from frying pan to lake of fire
Now this is the era of obi.........

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by israelmao(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Obi is the only one we know sent by God to us at this time.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Image123(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
broadman20:

Sincerely organise your own outside Yoruba land and ask Tinubu and his party not give money let's check something.

Oga let campaign start proper, be patient. You must have seen the news from a local government in Gombe and the women in Bornu during the week. Wait for the big boys(APC and PDP) before you start congratulating yourself over nothing. Is this 1million in your eyes, is this even 10,000? Be sincere with yourself to reduce the shock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
ejimatic:
Ibos in Taraba are on rampage! Let the build up continue!
That means Igbos are everywhere
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by broadman20: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Image123:

Oga let campaign start proper, be patient. You must have seen the news from a local government in Gombe and the women in Bornu during the week. Wait for the big boys(APC and PDP) before you start congratulating yourself over nothing. Is this 1million in your eyes, is this even 10,000? Be sincere with yourself to reduce the shock.

Hahahaha! I thought by now we should stop deceiving ourselves.

Who organised the one you are talking about, are they not APC faithfuls?

I said and I repeat, asked Tinubu supporters to organise a rally of their own outside Yoruba land without his or his parties help let's see.

Why waiting for the campaign to start so that he will bring money if the people so loved him.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by mauchiz: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bad economy has reset peoples brain, it is touching everybody,things are so expensive that we don't know who to run to.
By the time you spend one million on feeding,you will have no choice than how to chase out Tinubu and Atiku.

Lets vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Don07042(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
Very Commendable. It is just one of his organic support groups.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by broadman20: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Harmattan123:
This is how people are shouting "say baba" then, n Nigeria jumped from frying pan to lake of fire
Now this is the era of obi.........

Before that tell me what Buhari had achieved in life?

The hate for Jonathan made the south west put Nigeria into this mess not because they man they were projecting was any thing special.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by jamace(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Igboslayer:
Him Tu Lie People are labouring hard right now. They are Nigerians in the day Biafrans at Night.
Kanu just discovered that his Zoogerian followers have decamped to OBI and are Zombidiently labouring hard to drag Nigeria from Atiku and Tinubu…They have abandoned Biafra temporarily, they will resume by June next year Isah Allah…

I don talk am since, politics is not an Igbo thing, they should face their developer calling. South Sudan is there in need of the developers.

Pandora people, I don serve una sweet food to follow Una hatred... I hear say una still no like ewedu, this hunger no go finish una like this?... Suffer no dey tire Una people grin grin grin

Meanwhile the guy wey dey upon me don shake head remove brain ooooI dey pity the guy, he's so confused and want others to believe in his confusion.
An Identity thief is your president. Shame on you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Treasure17(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Banhammy717:

In God I trust
God won't show up to fix your country.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Lazenby007(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dem neva chin chon chin !.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Osariemen12: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Bro its Peter Obi or Peter Obi please a unifier that can not unify his party can not unify nigeria and is not worthy to be Nigerian president at this time.

Obi is my first choice. Anyone can be president but Tinubu.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by kunleiky(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Some dey give shishi
Some dey take shishi
We no dey give shishi
We no dey take shishi

— Hilda Dokubo, 2022
grin
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Image123(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha! I thought by now we should stop deceiving ourselves.

Who organised the one you are talking about, are they not APC faithfuls?

I said and I repeat, asked Tinubu supporters to organise a rally of their own outside Yoruba land without his or his parties help let's see.

Why waiting for the campaign to start so that he will bring money if the people so loved him.

Is Gombe or Bornu yoruba land? Which one is party help or no party help? Are they not the people going to vote? People are doing massive stuff without making noise, but you're here shouting million million as if you are talking to blind people. Do you think INEC will count this as million on election day?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.