Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) (48686 Views)

Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by kunleiky(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Youth engaging and mobilizing on the home front
PO engaging on the overseas front
Let's keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Omeizamon: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
I hope all these people have their PVCs
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Igboslayer: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
jamace:
An Identity thief is your president. Shame on you. grin grin grin
Yi mú... so Says the Biafra urchins masquerading as Nigerian. You are worst than Tinubu... Your true identity is Biafra and you all want to deceive Nigerians. But we know you guys. Nigerians in the day and Biafrans at night.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Besk: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
This is huge.

Yet campaign never start oo

That’s huge? With the aerial shots giving away the cleverness of the ground level shots?

Hmnnn! 6/7 months and we’ll be free from your noise.

Oh! I made a mistake, it’d be back to shouts of “Zoo” and “Biafra”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by broadman20: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Image123:

Is Gombe or Bornu yoruba land? Which one is party help or no party help? Are they not the people going to vote? People are doing massive stuff without making noise, but you're here shouting million million as if you are talking to blind people. Do you think INEC will count this as million on election day?

Hahahaha!

I wish you would shown us any notable members of labour party in the rally.

I feel your pain knowing fully well that Nigerians had abounded the wicked party that came to deceive them with lofty promises of better life.

My dear friend, continue to encourage yourself in the face of the hard reality staring you because without that, one can quench over night.

We have rejected the two evil parties and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by henrimoto(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
StormpyBee:
Myself, family, dependent relatives, and friends are waiting for the mother of them all.

Lagos lock down for Peter Obi.

We are ready, are you?

PO 2033
lagos 'agberos' ( apc touts) go gree una so ?
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Brown2012: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
VotePeterObi:
I will be bringing the live feeds from Taraba State one Million Man March for Peter Obi.
Stick around and feed your eyes with the beauty and enthusiasm as the youths embark on a solidarity march for Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chp7za9NNUY
Who GOD is fighting for doesn't need to lift an arm but just sleep and await his/her victory
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by plaindealer: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Image123:

Yet to see the shock here. This is a state that polls over 800,000 votes. If you are struggling with about 1000 people in what you target as 1million, that's a flop. Don't get angry when the results come in numbers, results don't come in YouTube videos where you shout massive.

All Obi's roadside rallies are local Igbo people, predominantly okada riders, not Hausa or Yoruba people.

When real campaign begin, den go see real crowd, APC tsunami..

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by jamace(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Igboslayer:
Yi mú... so Says the Biafra urchins masquerading as Nigerian. You are worst than Tinubu... Your true identity is Biafra and you all want to deceive Nigerians. But we know you guys. Nigerians in the day and Biafrans at night.
Your paymaster, Bola Tinubu is the one deceiving Nigerians because he does not believe in one Nigeria. So, why does he wants to be president of Nigeria? I smell heavy deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Eddy017: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Obi supporters keep making fun at their candidate when the time comes we are going to separate the sheep from the goat..atiku the next president of Nigeria in coming
VotePeterObi:

You will Cry Blood.

Shebi u pipo said no one knows Obi in the North?

Now you have counted "100k" persons doing a solidarity march for him.

If them born your candidate well, make him gather this kind crowd in Taraba without monetary inducement

https://twitter.com/ObidientAPP/status/1568528055651500033?t=esL_zkHNYIkEuoBFDCzIfg&s=19
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Ybaby: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
VotePeterObi:

You will Cry Blood.

If them born your candidate well, make him gather this kind crowd in Taraba without monetary inducement

https://twitter.com/ObidientAPP/status/1568528055651500033?t=esL_zkHNYIkEuoBFDCzIfg&s=19

Even with monetary inducement, they can not make it
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Ybaby: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
plaindealer:

All Obi's roadside rallies are local Igbo people, predominantly okada riders, not Hausa or Yoruba people.

When real campaign begin, den go see real crowd, APC tsunami..

All the agberos, cultist, loud and coke sellers will come out en mass. Led by Pablo BAT a shaky animal...animal bird...sakamanje.... Irumole of iragbaji.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Igboslayer: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
jamace:

Your paymaster, Bola Tinubu is the one deceiving Nigerians because he does not believe in one Nigeria. So, why does he wants to be president of Nigeria? I smell heavy deceit.
You are not a Nigerian… leave the affairs of Nigerians to Nigerians.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Not match, It's called MARCH.
ERockson:
Massive indeed. Over one million people on the match shocked
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
If Peter Obi gets 2million votes, then he really tried.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by kevclin(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
VotePeterObi:

You will Cry Blood.

Even with monetary inducement, people will collect the money but vote Peter OBi. The youths you're seeing, their parents, relatives and friends are also Obidient.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Owopariola001:

Despite being imported and fully compensated.

Argh! Owo wo'gbo

Pic 1: Less than 100k
Pic 2: 70k
Pic 3: 1 million.

cheesy cheesy
4uck off
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by ejimatic: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That means Igbos are everywhere
Those that will use their votes to "silence "the Obedients are smiling and jeering at them in their futility. How Obi will win Taraba is what we shall see.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Investorsci:
Lagos will be loud.
I go take am personal

Na woman wey support OBI DATTI
We dey Show love.

Inec allow God to use you
Bęęni ooo. O maa loud gan! We'd paint the town red

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Prettylima(f): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Investorsci:
Lagos will be loud.
I go take am personal

Na woman wey support OBI DATTI
We dey Show love.

Inec allow God to use you
I will personally attend the rally grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by mannycrown: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Firstly, I have given my right to vote to our corrupt system. Until it gets better I will never vote.
In 2010/11 we were enthusiastic and all, even joined as volunteers with INEC to register voters. But it was all due to lack of knowledge of the corrupt monster, called NIGERIA.

My point is I DON'T AND WON'T VOTE BUT OBSERVE..even in 2023.

So I have observed from 2011 that GEJ was the trend on all social media platform and on the lips of all Nigerians, did he win the elections that year? YES, he did.

2015 came and it was "Sai Baba" from up North to down South, did PMB win the presidential election that year? YES, he did. This still sufficed for PMB by the whiskers in 2019 elections.

Now, 2023, Peter Obi is on all social media and trending and making headlines every second of every minute, home and abroad.
Now the question is; Will PO win the 2023 elections? YES, he will, from my observations.

PS:
I am an INDIFFERENT registered voter, fortunately without a PVC and has never voted, and will never vote until the systems is overhauled and working ie, we vote via email and straight it goes to INEC!

Over to y'all. I'm out.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Tqw1: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Goodluck
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by kenwilk: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wintertime:
E go shock u las las.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by zionstaar75: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
toneroforever:

Bros,na wa oo.
OBIdients doing their thing in every part of the country. SE,SS, parts of SW & NC on lockdown for PO. Atiku burning the evil brooms & locking down most parts of the north.
PMB & INEC will use BVAS to drastically reduce rigging.
So where are BAT's block votes coming from?
Will BAT still be willing to bring out the bullion vans?
Can any loyal BATist respond to the questions?
I need answers.
make campaign start first. There's no need to be in a hurry. Everybody go see the size of his or her shoes.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by zionstaar75: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
mannycrown:
Firstly, I have given my right to vote to our corrupt system. Until it gets better I will never vote.
In 2010/11 we were enthusiastic and all, even joined as volunteers with INEC to register voters. But it was all due to lack of knowledge of the corrupt monster, called NIGERIA.

My point is I DON'T AND WON'T VOTE BUT OBSERVE..even in 2023.

So I have observed from 2011 that GEJ was the trend on all social media platform and on the lips of all Nigerians, did he win the elections that year? YES, he did.

2015 came and it was "Sai Baba" from up North to down South, did PMB win the presidential election that year? YES, he did. This still sufficed for PMB by the whiskers in 2019 elections.

Now, 2023, Peter Obi is on all social media and trending and making headlines every second of every minute, home and abroad.
Now the question is; Will PO win the 2023 elections? YES, he will, from my observations.

PS:
I am an INDIFFERENT registered voter, fortunately without a PVC and has never voted, and will never vote until the systems is overhauled and working ie, we vote via email and straight it goes to INEC!

Over to y'all. I'm out.
he may not will,alot of guys shouting here won't vote for him believe me,na eye service. I know one personally like that. I still believe he won't get enough northern votes.all the people in this picture are less than 1000. Peter obi himself isn't helping matter. He should be in Nigeria making moves in the north. I don't get why he's expending so much energy on people that won't vote.if he continued like this he's on a long thing o.i want him to win anyway,not because I think he'll do much but it will put pdp and apc in their right senses
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Heffalump(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
ezegold4we:
OBI is Just a mystery in this presidential race, how he went From bottom to top is incredible, I believe there's a benevolent spirit Making thing's easier for OBI.

When God wanted to bless the world and cleanse it, he sent a messiah. People are now realizing that Obi might be the Messiah Nigeria has been waiting for, considering the reputation and antecedents of the other presidential contenders.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Yusuf54: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
These People no reach 1500
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Successlane: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Now I know the meaning of :

LIVING IN FOOL's PARADISE
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by alcuin(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Owopariola001:

Despite being imported and fully compensated.

Argh! Owo wo'gbo

Pic 1: Less than 100k
Pic 2: 70k
Pic 3: 1 million.

cheesy cheesy

Bros, stop na. Allow them to enjoy their paradise na.

Lol.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by JOemmy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
ezegold4we:
OBI is Just a mystery in this presidential race, how he went From bottom to top is incredible, I believe there's a benevolent spirit Making thing's easier for OBI.

I think so too he has a deep spiritual background his elder brother is a Catholic priest.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by IgOga(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
If the 2.5k that voted for LP in Osun elections gather for a rally....it will be tagged 1 million march by some people....deluding yourself by calling a few hundred marching 1 million man march....those numbers don't win elections.....In 2019 Atiku filled streets in Kano in what can only be described as massive yet he lost Kano spectacularly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile of the 5-man panel at the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal / Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.