Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) (48684 Views)

Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
This Election will likely be like GEJ first tenure. Obi will win in SE, SS, NC and reasonable vote in SW.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Babaolose: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Why not campaign genuinely instead using abusive language on another candidate, most especially Tinubu, it will not lead you to anywhere.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by PastorFire: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Investorsci:
Lagos will be loud.
I go take am personal

Na woman wey support OBI DATTI
We dey Show love.

Inec allow God to use you

Jos is next Saturday. Mother of all rally loading

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by PastorFire: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Realdon1:
Another weekend of heartbreak to the Agbado urchins and FDF wailers.
I pity them wahali. Will they survive this weekly heart attack from youths?
I suggest hospitals to be at alert to accommodate them
Peter Obi we know
Ahmed Datti we know.
OBIdient for live.

Next Saturday is Jos.. A loud one is coming. We are ready here.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Dabliss02(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Even in osun state we Support Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Igbodicool(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Igboslayer:
Him Tu Lie People are labouring hard right now. They are Nigerians in the day Biafrans at Night.
Kanu just discovered that his Zoogerian followers have decamped to OBI and are Zombidiently labouring hard to drag Nigeria from Atiku and Tinubu…They have abandoned Biafra temporarily, they will resume by June next year Isah Allah…

I don talk am since, politics is not an Igbo thing, they should face their developer calling. South Sudan is there in need of the developers.

Pandora people, I don serve una sweet food to follow Una hatred... I hear say una still no like ewedu, this hunger no go finish una like this?... Suffer no dey tire Una people grin grin grin

Meanwhile the guy wey dey upon me don shake head remove brain ooooI dey pity the guy, he's so confused and want others to believe in his confusion.
Smiles

Incoherent balderdash kiss
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Basher8583: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Image123:

Are you aware that campaign has not started?

Don't mind the political novice.
They have expended all their arsenal even before the start of campaign
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Igboslayer: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Igbodicool:

Smiles

Incoherent balderdash kiss
Hahahahahaha the thing pain am…Calm down, don't be in a hurry, by June Next year you and your kinsmen will resume your Biafra agitation. You all have been left behind.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by uyimove19(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nigeria must move forward come 2023
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by azpekuliar: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Babaolose:
Why not campaign genuinely instead using abusive language on another candidate, most especially Tinubu, it will not lead you to anywhere.

Oga all supporters do this. All! One winner must emerge at the end of the day.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by onuman: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
JoeyNaza:

Forget campaign grounds number. That is a financially induced crowd or fun seekers. Tinubu boys tried this one million march last month in Lagos without financial inducements, how many were they on d-day, very few. An embarrassment.

Nigerians are not supporting PO singularly for him alone or for him being a 'savior' but for the fact that of all prolific choices he is the best alternative to ' Old Nigeria ' candidates. We need new hands and fresh ideas.

The presidential election is not a contest between Tinubu/Yoruba and Obi/Igbo as many people in some southern region of Nigeria see it.
Atiku is waiting to collect victory if Tinubu refuses to step down for Obi.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by femmygold: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Show us the area view
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Igbodicool(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Igboslayer:
Hahahahahaha the thing pain am…Calm down, don't be in a hurry, by June Next year you and your kinsmen will resume your Biafra agitation. You all have been left behind.
Hahahahahaha

And you will keep crying on top Igbo matter.
Check if they have updated another Igbo thread.
Lol �
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Igboslayer: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Igbodicool:

Hahahahahaha

And you will keep crying on top Igbo matter.
Check if they have updated another Igbo thread.
Lol �
Na me dey slay una left right and center. Shebi una foolish. Meanwhile I know you don dey hungry before you turn everything to anger and gragra.... I beg chop the amala wey I offer you below....olori padanrán. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Free will no one was paid
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by hartson(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
kettykin:
2023 will be the biggest shock ever, those with their entitled mentality will be disgracefully silenced
Yes it will shock those representing evil brooms and evil umbrellas.HBP will eliminated a lot of the them.We are more determine to end the rubbish once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Enumerator(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
I tell you!

Those old crooks think say this coming election na business as usual
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The people are ready to take back their Country
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by REALretep(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
kettykin:
2023 will be the biggest shock ever, those with their entitled mentality will be disgracefully silenced
Yes oo
The current crises rocking APC and PDP are just the beginning

Their time is up

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by edungene7: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Itz over for the roughs come 2023

1 Like

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Ihenzy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Image123:

Yet to see the shock here. This is a state that polls over 800,000 votes. If you are struggling with about 1000 people in what you target as 1million, that's a flop. Don't get angry when the results come in numbers, results don't come in YouTube videos where you shout massive.
Former Gov Jolly Nyame who was welcomed to town today pulled more crowd than this.
I,m just laughing at them, cos if na Taraba PDP first, then Probably Obi with high margin sef. but i still see Tinubu coming second due to Sen. Bwacha influence
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by 8stargeneral: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
And campaign never start...tinubu go soon run leave this presidential elections grin
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 12:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Investorsci:
Lagos will be loud.
I go take am personal

Na woman wey support OBI DATTI
We dey Show love.

Inec allow God to use you

Yes ooo, supported

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by jaytee01(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Owopariola001:

Despite being imported and fully compensated.

Argh! Owo wo'gbo

Pic 1: Less than 100k
Pic 2: 70k
Pic 3: 1 million.

cheesy cheesy

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by galaxy2020(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2022
Them say na only NAIRALAND we dey

Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Great0ne1: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2022
StormpyBee:
Myself, family, dependent relatives, and friends are waiting for the mother of them all.

Lagos lock down for Peter Obi.

We are ready, are you?

PO 2033
Bro take it easy na. Do you want all those agbado sharers to have heart attack ?
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by GreyLaw(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2022
Image123:

Are you aware that campaign has not started?

If the other contenders could have this crowd of freedom seekers they would have have it in a heartbeat. They cannot! So they have to wait for campaign where they'll buy crowd with gifts and 5k. Sorry, this is an organic crowd and it is the real barometer of how people are feeling.

"Campaign has not started" is the slogan of angry presidential candidates who know people hate them.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Exceed15: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Treasure17:
In Peter Obi I trust.

I like him too But in God I trust
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Habeyy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Image123:

Yet to see the shock here. This is a state that polls over 800,000 votes. If you are struggling with about 1000 people in what you target as 1million, that's a flop. Don't get angry when the results come in numbers, results don't come in YouTube videos where you shout massive.
blind sentiment won't make them see the obvious
A local government rally will pull more than this
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by mauriceminor: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
PastorFire:

Jos is next Saturday. Mother of all rally loading
yenagoa bayelsa next Saturday.....tooo..dem ho cry
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Image123(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
GreyLaw:

If the other contenders could have this crowd of freedom seekers they would have have it in a heartbeat. They cannot! So they have to wait for campaign where they'll buy crowd with gifts and 5k. Sorry, this is an organic crowd and it is the real barometer of how people are feeling.

"Campaign has not started" is the slogan of angry presidential candidates who know people hate them.

It's okay. INEC will specially recognize organic crowds and other such adjectives and declare your candidate winner because of organic crowd barometer.
Re: Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Honestfrend: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The people are ready to take back their Country

Am still in shock o..This people rally in his absence, what will happen in his presence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Nigeria ‘Accidentally’ Discovered 206trn Cubic Feet Gas Reserve – Sylva / Profile of the 5-man panel at the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal / Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.