Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? (8101 Views)

How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. / Guys How True Is This ? (PHOTO) / Guys,how True Is This??(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
My life is a bundle of struggle for as long as I can remember. From childhood days. I have been battling a financial crisis resulting from my inability to secure a high paying job. I am not a graduate but I am highly skilled and resourceful when it comes to digital skills. Ps, Ai, I'd etc. Currently learning cloud computing but it's not being easy.

My rent is late with no means of renewal. I might be ejected by month-end.

I am ready to give what I have to get what I want (money).

Someone once said Ceddi plaza is a good place for men to find women ready to pay for sex at night. And that they pay thousands of Naira per night. Anyone with experience?

I need this or similar hustle to keep a roof over my head for the next couple of months.

Please don't criticize, preach or condemn. If you can not help, please don't bother commenting.

Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by liya11: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
TiredLividSoul:
My life is a bundle of struggle for as long as I can remember. From childhood days. I have been battling a financial crisis resulting from my inability to secure a high paying job. I am not a graduate but I am highly skilled and resourceful when it comes to digital skills. Ps, Ai, I'd etc. Currently learning cloud computing but it's not being easy.

Someone once said Ceddi plaza is a good place for men to find women ready to pay for sex at night. And that they pay thousands of Naira per night. Anyone with experience?

I need this or similar hustle to keep a roof over my head for the next couple of months.

Please don't criticize, preach or condemn. If you can not help, please don't bother commenting.

Thank you.

Seriously?

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
liya11:

Seriously?

Yes, I am broke.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Landmack: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ceddi plaza small. Go stand close to sky memorial

12 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by EmptyGarden(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lord help your children!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Landmack:
Ceddi plaza small. Go stand close to sky memorial

What's the "code" to understand who is interested in a night stand? (No offence)

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by posty56: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

Thank you.
I dey laff u, make them no use you do ritual for big politician, if is too good to be true then it probably is.

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
posty56:
I dey laff u, make them no use you do ritual for big politician, it is too good to be true then it probably is.

Life itself is a risk. I get to see another day richer if I made it through

16 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Uzomacharles: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ije nwoke adi easy boi

10 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Tpharell: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

Life itself is a risk. I get to see another day richer if I made it through
And if not?
Then RIP

4 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tpharell:

And if not?
Then RIP

First of all, Same to you.

Secondly, Nobody will exit this Earth alive. (Death is promised all)

Lastly, Stop being pessimistic, it's my life ffs. People like you only pretend to care but you're not so different from Mummy G. O. Instilling fear in people.

You have no worries about my problem whether it will kill me or not. Your laser focus is on what I am going to do with my male organ. Please leave me alone.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by suffering: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Roads plenty to stand for ABJ at night. Ceddi Plaza is a club on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Being a club doesn’t guarantee people selling sex. Now, those women who stand randomly on the road are sure sex workers. Find a spot laden with traffic and do the same.

4 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
suffering:
Roads plenty to stand for ABJ at night. Ceddi Plaza is a club on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Being a club doesn’t guarantee people selling sex. Now, those women who stand randomly on the road are sure sex workers. Find a spot laden with traffic and do the same.

Thank you
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by minks(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

Thank you.

So with all the legitimate things you could do to earn money, this is what you could come up with?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

Thank you.
You mean ceedi plaza for Gwagwalada or where ?

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by TiredLividSoul: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
minks:

So with all the legitimate things you could do to earn money, this is what you could come up with?

Look up my profile,
I have other threads open, begging for legit work but no help is forthcoming.

So, I should fold my arms and wait for God to come manufacture one legit job for me, abi?!!

If your life is easier, please enjoy every moment of it and leave people like me alone. You have no idea how we survive daily

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Franktom247(m): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Life is hard earth is wicked may GOD help us all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by ecomalchemist(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Keep grinding, it will end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Nicepoker(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

What's the "code" to understand who is interested in a night stand? (No offence)
You have to appear naked. That's the code.

10 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

Lastly, Stop being pessimistic, it's my life ffs. People like you only pretend to care but you're not so different from Mummy G. O. Instilling fear in people.

You have no worries about my problem whether it will kill me or not. Your laser focus is on what I am going to do with my male organ. Please leave me alone.

You are a male ??

If so go to gatherings and hook up with a Sugar mummy that will take care of you.
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Sucre6: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
When I was working on my project, I always finish very late in the night, and it hard getting a vehicle going my rout from sky memorial, that's how ladies, women will be begging to give you ride, i foolishly accepted one day and the woman was just toasting me promising me heaven on earth if I can fvck her wella, I thought it was a coincidence until it happened more than 3 times in a roll

So op goan stand at sky memorial, its you yhat will run grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Franktom247:
Life is hard earth is wicked may GOD help us all
my brother e no funny

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by PrinceInTheNort: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

Thank you.
I must comment since no be your father get nairaland.

This is a sin and you are going to hell.

I must tell you the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by PrinceInTheNort: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
tongue
Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by MrBachelor: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
Drop your acct number make I help you with urgent 2k

You don try, guy.

But urgent 2k no fit solve his problems. Help am with legit update wey him fit use dey get the 2ks steadily.

14 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Oyin2212(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sucre6:
When I was working on my project, I always finish very late in the night, and it hard getting a vehicle going my rout from sky memorial, that's how ladies, women will be begging to give you ride, i foolishly accepted one day and the woman was just toasting me promising me heaven on earth if I can fvck her wella, I thought it was a coincidence until it happened more than 3 times in a roll

Comrade I salute you grin

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Kharol1234: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
I must comment since no be your father get nairaland.

This is a sin and you are going to hell.

I must tell you the bitter truth
Daddy G.O Well done sir

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Vyolet(f): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2022
I can imagine of a lady opened this kinda thread
Brostitute like OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 10, 2022
Nicepoker:
You have to appear naked. That's the code.
It's sad that this kind of humour is scarce on Nairaland these days. Only people insulting other people whose religion and tribe does not align with theirs.

4 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Rahkman: 1:13am On Jan 10, 2022
Sucre6:

wait is this thing real or u guys are just trolling grin grin

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Tedpgrass: 1:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Acct dets pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am? by Kingcalls: 2:57am On Jan 10, 2022
TiredLividSoul:

U are a disgrace to men.... u are a weak man... so u cant go hustle... u wanna go do gigolo... 4kin lazy man...u should be ashamed of urself... who are raising these weak men these days... I can bet u grew up without a father and thats y u act like a sissy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? / My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.