Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,022 members, 7,956,791 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) (80451 Views)

Eden Hazard Out Of Real Madrid Squad Due To Muscular Injury / Most Attractive Muscular Women Of All Times / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Muscular Chest And Six-pack Abs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
JASONjnr:
Heard they're mostly lesbians....

But if they go by any chance to knack a guy... That nigga fit sustain injury for prik....
that is if the man no die during the act abi?
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. I love how you guys always say this when you see a muscular woman. Now you know disagreement is COMMON and shouldn’t lead to beating because it is you the man, that would get whooped.

But if it is a man beating his wife, disagreements wouldn’t be common. She should in fact learn to control her mouth.
Na the man go learn to control him tongue, no be her. If she vex, him go collect big big time
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by hkunle71(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
I'm absolutely speechless... But you sure say this one go get husband? Jokes apart... I still dey konfused
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Mamijoh(f): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I just dey imagine the kpomo.. This one will carry strong kpomo..
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Peacecore: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Truthwords:

She's married already
she dey lucky. Otherwise, who'll go for his fellow man who is even stronger than he is grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by SunTzu123(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2022
chatinent:

So that common disagreement dem go fold person mouth with beating abi?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Dearlord(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
I don't think any Man born of woman can penetrate her kpekus, u might end up injuring ur working tool
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by studM(m): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=116547356]

Thank you. [/quou
uwc babe,u mind if i wnt to knw ur name
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by kkins25(m): 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Steroids! hmmm..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence / Neymar Taps And Grabs His Mother's Backside, Twitter Users React / Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.