Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) (79250 Views)

Eden Hazard Out Of Real Madrid Squad Due To Muscular Injury / Most Attractive Muscular Women Of All Times / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Muscular Chest And Six-pack Abs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Emman08: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bloody hell
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by SirJerrie(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
There's absolutely nothing beautiful about this body of hers

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by erai30(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
If I marry this lady na to post her picture for our gate, post am for NEPA bill, always carry her in my front seat, insult police when she is around. I marry Incredible Hulk, so if she don't want to knack I will sleep quietly. grin

8 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by abobote: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
This one has lost it
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by fman(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl

Wow. She's so attractive. The under go tight well well.
C where ur evil mind carry u go.
Always wako reasoning.

Fati2001

I don't understand why a Woman would destroy her soft body for a hulk look like body.
Werrin concern u?
Is it your body.
Moreover, she dey use am cash out majorly.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Sambam104(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Omo, someone can't even diffenciate Brest from chest

3 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by noCAP(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Her mother must be igbo grin
lol, you're boring at this point. Is this your best?

3 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Emuforlife1: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
HER KUKUNASE WILL BE VERY VERY TIGHT
Wetin be "Kukunase"? Una no go kee person for this Nairalandcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Harrynight(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wasted
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by hope4nigeria(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
chatinent:
Wetin bi this?
I nor trust white people, she fit wear that thing now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by MrDebonair: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Eew..Disgusting. Shame.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by uuzba(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
SirJerrie:
There's absolutely nothing beautiful about this body of hers
That's how their society pushes them to stupid things.
If you talk now they will say your are misogynistic. (You hate women)
That's the accusation they gave Trump.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
If this one use leg rap u for bed, ur name na sorry. Better dont cum b4 her oooo.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by 2Radii: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
If e too tight e go still dey pain u for JT.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by pqmeup: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is pure steroids in action

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by jimyjames(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
ShaqFu:
hit what exactly? When I'm not mad. grin cheesy
Men I don't know what exactly to say. She's a woman but damn! Like Mega damn!!.
She didn't build those muscles naturally, it's with the help of steroids

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by meobizy(f): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Women love going overboard with modifications. The average black American woman has a diaper-shaped bottom. Some go under the knife to possess backsides the size of widescreen TVs. Pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by AishaDant(f): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
fman:
not really.

Shocking to hear that.

These days, most Nigerian men want anything but a Nigerian female...

I look in the mirror and say "their loss". smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Ashirioluwa: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Anabolic Steroid is working…..
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by ASAPFERG: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
noCAP:
lol, you're boring at this point. Is this your best?
e pain am grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Angelfrost(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
This is definitely the real life She-Hulk!

Shrek's Fiona brought to life! embarassed
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Ashirioluwa: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
chatinent:
Wetin bi this?

Steroids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Temptee101(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
chatinent:
Wetin bi this?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by josephevergreen(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Omo what the essense of the body pls�
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Angrygoat: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Transgender
No erections. Never
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by stormborn28(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Chai ......Okokobiokor

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Thomthom(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Steroid takers
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Testosterone go dey this one body ooo. grin

Girls should know that too much muscle takes away from the ass and bobbies.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Melonsmasher: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ishilove:

Na strong, independent woman, just like our redpill brothers like them
Abeg make she try dey cover her laps, it's a total turn off if she's trying to appear sexy...

And BTW this stuff she's drinking seems like it's doing alot of the work for her

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Umunze1stSon(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. I love how you guys always say this when you see a muscular woman. Now you know disagreement is COMMON and shouldn’t lead to beating because it is you the man, that would get whooped.

But if it is a man beating his wife, disagreements wouldn’t be common. She should in fact learn to control her mouth.
Truth, na this kind woman fit men that beat their wife.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia / Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet / Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.