Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) (79263 Views)

Eden Hazard Out Of Real Madrid Squad Due To Muscular Injury / Most Attractive Muscular Women Of All Times / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Muscular Chest And Six-pack Abs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by pocohantas(f): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
DMerciful:
We have said it for the umpteenth time that men and women are not the same, never created the same and will never be the same. We cannot also have same liberties and the liberties of men are not man made but given by God! And this is consistent for all male species of animals!

You failed to say anything sensible and you know it. At least in respect to the post you quoted.

Umunze1stSon:

Truth, na this kind woman fit men that beat their wife.

By force they would learn the act of tact and diplomacy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Streetmovement(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I dey reason the kancking department

I dey reason plenty things sef grin

Hmmm mk I just dey look sha
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by johndho(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
I for like taste her kpekus, vein go plenty inside
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by shantti(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
thrillionaire:
so you can actually find something amusing and laugh? What happened to your famous emoji undecided

The first day me and the yeye girl argue on nairaland, that emoji was pissing me off as she was using it continuously, I thought it meant what I was saying was so stupid, I no no say na her signature or sign out catch-phrase
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by jubrilELsudan: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Wetin be "Kukunase"? Una no go kee person for this Nairalandcheesy

KUKUNASE NA THAT THING WEY DEY YOUR WIFE AND GIRLFRIEND BODY WEY YOU ALWAYS DEY BEG HER EVERY NITE MAKE SHE JUST ALLOW YOU PUT YOUR PRICK INSIDE JUST FOR 5 SECONDS SEY YOU GO DEY ALRIGHT

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Brainlight: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Wow. She's so attractive. The under go tight well well.
.... If your own be borehole I go manage... Over than king kong tightness
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by ViktorCash: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
True. Strong outside,but soft inside grin
gonkin:
Forget all these muscles, shes still gonna cry like a baby when she get in d!ck in her cooche
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Groovedaddy: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
The sight of a woman like this can kill any erection -even the most stubborn one
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Enumerator(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
cheesy
chatinent:
Wetin bi this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by reddingtonblack: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ishilove:

Na strong, independent woman, just like our redpill brothers like them

If the mission is to intimidate men, you failed becos history and time have proven super women like that don't even have vawulence tendencies.
Fortunately most macho women are into lesbian shit, cos girlz like macho buh men on the otherhand like feminine women with right curves wink ko tun waa lo nii ìwajú

Now you know the truth hope it set you free undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by thrillionaire(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
shantti:

The first day me and the yeye girl argue on nairaland, that emoji was pissing me off as she was using it continuously, I thought it meant what I was saying was so stupid, I no no say na her signature or sign out catch-phrase
So na girl? E too Sabi argue every matter. The emoji actually dey inappropriate for civil discourse. Always assumed twas a man behind the moniker
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Ibunkun1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
chatinent:
Wetin bi this?

Na the first thing wey comot for my mouth be that grin grin. Na real wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
chatinent:
Wetin bi this?
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Ibunkun1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
folake4u:
Alpha mail spec. cheesy Strong, independent and bold woman.

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Oceanjagaban: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
If she beat me I go go call my senior brother
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Oceanjagaban: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
If she beat me I go go call my senior brother,if she beat am join na him sabi
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Anijay1212(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin grin cheesy
chatinent:
Wetin bi this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by rickleye: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
That’s not a woman but a trans woman.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by shantti(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
thrillionaire:
So na girl? E too Sabi argue every matter. The emoji actually dey inappropriate for civil discourse. Always assumed twas a man behind the moniker

A man can't behave the way she does
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Johel(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by DMerciful(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
It is what it is!
pocohantas:

You failed to say anything sensible and you know it. At least in respect to the post you quoted.

By force they would learn the act of tact and diplomacy. cheesy
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Luckylife(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
What a transformation!

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Ibunkun1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ishilove:

Brother Shaq, why are you speechless? cheesy

grin grin eweee
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Coldbreeze(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
AishaDant:

Shocking to hear that.

These days, most Nigerian men want anything but a Nigerian female...

I look in the mirror and say "their loss". smiley

smiley Hi, but it depends.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by eternalibo: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Plastic surgery, photoshop, and steroids. Fake life.
Why are women like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by ALFADOS(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
ODD
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Twemi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Blood of Jesus
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by capnies: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ishilove:

Nigerian men like them strong and self sufficient. Na una spec

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by noCAP(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
ASAPFERG:
e pain am grin grin
pain ke? Na before all these things dey trigger me. Now, I just see these kind of posts as a kid being a kid
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Foodie1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tinububalls:

Like this?
grin grin
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by just4fun(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Foodie1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
donem:

Any man u say? Unhealthy Generalization.
you go fit beat am? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia / Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet / Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.