Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) (80438 Views)

Eden Hazard Out Of Real Madrid Squad Due To Muscular Injury / Most Attractive Muscular Women Of All Times / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Muscular Chest And Six-pack Abs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by redsun(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
That is transgendered.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by henrimoto(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
wetin be this ??
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by googlepikins: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
If this one kick you for mouth. Every teeth go fall out. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Wow. She's so attractive. The under go tight well well.
WTF.. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by iscom(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by theTranslator: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. I love how you guys always say this when you see a muscular woman. Now you know disagreement is COMMON and shouldn’t lead to beating because it is you the man, that would get whooped.

But if it is a man beating his wife, disagreements wouldn’t be common. She should in fact learn to control her mouth.
hmm
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by chatinent: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. I love how you guys always say this when you see a muscular woman. Now you know disagreement is COMMON and shouldn’t lead to beating because it is you the man, that would get whooped.

But if it is a man beating his wife, disagreements wouldn’t be common. She should in fact learn to control her mouth.

I don't support beating a woman either for any reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Akalia(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
She looks like a tranny

6 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Omo, see guns
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Andres28(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
If you check very well, you'd fine out she has a big cork inside.
Man wey get breast . grin grin grin
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Tinububalls: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Immediately I saw her, I remembered the definition of friction.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Okadif275(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
OMO dis one no be woman OMO na man
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by jubrilELsudan: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
HER KUKUNASE WILL BE VERY VERY TIGHT

3 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Itsokayo: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
recruit her into the Army ASAP. The agbado that she will eat and Cassava is in abundance. Those muscles should be useful at the war front.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Lighthammer(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ekwensu a romancia mammywater,, damn... She can crush a man head between those ol'thigh

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Mercury12(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by backtovillage: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
She is not even handsome

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by FireUpNow(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
As a man if this Mis Muscle catches you cheating on her the husband or boyfriend together with woman he was cheating na piece of paper she fold them
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Tinububalls: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Foodie1:
Any man wey annoy this woman go collect, I wonder how her kpekus will look like?
Like this?

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by AishaDant(f): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
I won't be surprised if she is what most men on here fantasize about. Lol! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by sisisioge: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin grin grin

I like that shes still girlie grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Komu1048(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ishilove:

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/flexonline/flex-news/female-bodybuilder-nataliya-kuznetsovas-incredible-physique/

This is what Awa yanmiri sisters r naturally endowed with in addition to hairy chin n chest. With body building exercise they will flaw this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by fman(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
AishaDant:
I won't be surprised if she is what most men on here fantasize about. Lol! smiley
not really.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by donem: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Foodie1:
Any man wey annoy this woman go collect, I wonder how her kpekus will look like?
Any man u say? Unhealthy Generalization.
Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Emuforlife1: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Her mother must be igbo grin
Comrade.... Comrade. You go like vawulence grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) by Confirm4real(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
If dis one talk her husband must quiet...I mean him must quiet if say you no hear me well.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Olympic: Anthony Ammirati Who Went Viral For His Manhood Breaks Silence / Neymar Taps And Grabs His Mother's Backside, Twitter Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.