Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace (1856 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About / My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me. / I Just Cheated On My Gf And Im Feeling Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by VictorUSA(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
It never occured to me that I will ever do this.

Rosa don't cheat on me..she show me all her chats on social media platforms.

I don't have peace of mind.
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by feranmi143: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yo fish, i did check your topics, you dont need advice, you need to get something doing. how is berry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by budaatum: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Why do some married people still indunlge in infidelity even when this is generally considered immoral?

Like why must they cheat?

Victor Jalingo

You started cheating when she was your girlfriend, so marriage would not stop you cheating.

Thankfully, you are now experiencing the consequences of cheating and can decide for yourself if it's worth it.
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
FP sweet op die
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by VictorUSA(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
budaatum:

You started cheating when she was your girlfriend, so marriage would not stop you cheating.

Thankfully, you are now experiencing the consequences of cheating and can decide for yourself if it's worth it.
People who cheat without regret have dead conscience.

This girl doesn't cheat on me..she've been supportive and always make future plans with me. She sent me 20k as her support for the admission I got. She threatened to commit sucide if we will not take a blood covenant. She does all it takes to prove her love and loyalty to me. I betrayed her and I burning inside.
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by budaatum: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
People who cheat without regret have dead conscience.

This girl doesn't cheat on me..she've been supportive and always make future plans with me. She sent me 20k to as her support for the admission I got. She threatened to commit sucide if we will not take a blood covenant. She does all it takes to prove her love and loyalty to me. I betrayed her and I burning inside.

Of course you are burning inside. The wages of sin is burning inside. Some call it hell.
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by VictorUSA(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
budaatum:

Of course you are burning inside. The wages of sin is burning inside. Some call it hell.
Should I let her know? The thought of telling her and seeing her heart-broken is nerve-wracking. At the same time the thought of concealing it is making me feel like Judah Iscariot. What if she finds out later in life? I regret keeping that jezebel in my room.
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by Michelle70(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
mtchew

1 Like

Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by SlayerOfSatanst: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
apologise to her and don't repeat again.
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
It never occured to me that I will ever do this.

Rosa don't cheat on me..she show me all her chats on social media platforms.

I don't have peace of mind.
speak good English
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by budaatum: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Should I let her know? The thought of telling her and seeing her heart-broken is nerve-wracking. At the same time the thought of concealing it is making me feel like Judah Iscariot. What if she finds out later in life? I regret keeping that jezebel in my room.

I want to say, no don't tell her, but that would only push you into the hotter regions of the hell you already are in.

You may repent, as in never ever cheat again, and then ask for forgiveness, but I somehow feel you will cheat again.

1 Like

Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by Stallionhorse: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Education cheated this one.
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by Chaos14: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, i did check your topics, you dont need advice, you need to get something doing. how is berry
How do you know berry its either you're her or satanist
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by feranmi143: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Chaos14:
How do you know berry its either you're her or satanist
Yo fish, am just a known member to you.
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by Chaos14: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, am just a known member to you.
Who are you And whats your alternate?
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by feranmi143: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Chaos14:
Who are you And whats your alternate?
Yo fish, i am new here papi!
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by Chaos14: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, i am new here papi!
Then how do you know bored berry
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Drink sniper or izaal
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
I can help you cheat on her too.
Drop her number and location. A little bit of doggy and 69 from me would ease you the guilt of your sin.
Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by Gadafii: 6:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Bro, cheat on her again

He social media chats are not enough to prove she’s not cheating on you

Girls are very crafty a whole bunch of them know how to cover their tracks, if she has the opportunity to cheat on you she will every day twice on sundays

No matter how you “love” your girl, always have a spare tyre, show her all that love and care and support and kindness, but have spare, if possible spares especially when you can afford such

2 seconds your girlfriend will dump your sorry ass if she sees a guy way richer than you

1 Like

Re: I Just Cheated On My Girlfriend And I Don't Have Peace by Rafiquie: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2022
No matter what happens, no matter how bad or guilty or ashamed or afraid you feel DO NOT LET HER KNOW THAT YOU CHEATED, try to make it up to her subconsciously...and if you really need to, try to keep you dick underhand (literally lol)...all the feelings will pass eventually and you'd get used to it too, chances are you might cheat again...so check your lists out, remind yourself what is worth what.

(1) (Reply)

Rules Of Dating Someone's Wife / When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It / 8 Women Confess Why They Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.