Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

8 Women Confess Why They Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Women Confess Why They Cheated (1859 Views)

Confession Time:come In And Confess / 71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Women Confess Why They Cheated by Orikinla(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2006
“You’ve probably heard that men cheat for physical reasons, women for emotional reasons. Sure, there’s some truth to that, but when we asked real women around the country to share why they strayed from their boyfriends, we learned they had a whole host of explanations—from bad kissing to sheer revenge. Read on for the truth about why women have given in to temptation,” Chelsea Kaplan said in a new article on why women cheat.

Kaplan mentioned 8 women who gave reasons why they cheated and you will soon find out at the end of this article. Just read on.

Chelsea Kaplan’s article has only confirmed my conclusion that women are emotional creatures. They love to fawn and want to be pampered. And most women actually behave like dogs as they wag their tails to curry favours for attention, to pat them, to stroke them, to pamper them, to feed them and whatever they yearn for. And even the most aggressive ***** on earth will soon lap the hand of the worst criminal in the world once you give it a piece of meat. They are easily won over once you know how to pamper them. The 8 women Kaplan mentioned gave their reasons. But even though they have the right to choose whom to love and be with, those who betrayed their partners were asking for trouble. And provoking a man to jealousy could be suicidal.

My attractive sister in-law once came to me to warn my cousin to stop sleeping around with other women or she would also mess around with other men. But I warned her never to do such a foolish thing. Because, two wrongs never make anything right. Revenge would only worsen your case if you go ahead to cheat, because your man is cheating.

I am over forty and have known women from knowing them growing up as girls to becoming grown up young,

Read the rest http://www.blogwonga.com/blogwonga/read_article/30

(1) (Reply)

Recipe For A Succesful Relationship / Can I Get Married With A Monthly Salary Of N41,000? / Long Distance Relationship How To Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.