Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? (1264 Views)

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? by fsb(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hello guys and gals,

I think it would be great for everyone who reads this post to drop a reason or two about why any guy would sleep with his ex. or a girl with her ex. when in a new relationship.

I hope to compile the top 10 reasons and drop them on a thread for everyone on Nairaland to read. Please feel free to say a thing or two.

Thanks for your posts!
Re: Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? by simplyme3(f): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2007
u r a goat, a squirell, a dog, a rat, a duck, a chicken and a p rick head for starting this thread.
Re: Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? by k0be: 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2007
you shouldn't find an excuse to cheat on your partner with your ex

just dump her if you must
Re: Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? by ssRhino: 12:53am On Aug 18, 2007
fsb, i guess u looking for excuses why to cheat with your ex, well, u dont need our help, just go ahead, asewo, only a man in israel will wanna cheat with his ex, cos if you are not killed by the sex, the palestinian will bomb u anyways, so i cld see u looking for a way to escape the palestinians, olodo
Re: Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? by fsb(m): 1:16am On Aug 18, 2007
Hey Simply_me,

I take that as a compliment, grin , but i wasn't really speaking of myself. I guess its something I've noticed over the years with people and ,

Rhino: I guess it takes an asewo to know one.

But seriously now, this things happen but people will shy away from it when confronted about it in a place like this forum. In the short while since this thread was opened, at least 15 good people have read the thread - am sure trying to see if I really did post ten top reasons people cheat with their ex.'s

Please this thread is open to everyone. Drop in your theories about why you think this thing happens, based on your opinion.

Cheers!

PS: Thanks simply_me and Rhino and Kobe for your contributions though.
Re: Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? by tundewoods(m): 6:26am On Aug 18, 2007
@ Topic

Interesting thread if you ask me.Honestly i once did it during my NYSC and the reason was plain simple.
We wanted to bring back the memories.

@ Simply_me
Whats with the name calling for Simply_me,if you can call fsb all those names for starting such a thread.Are you any better for visiting the thread and even posting a reply to prove your that you are any better ? Com'on go get a Life !!

@$$Rhino & K0be

Whats up with the critisism ? For once i'm seeing guys that claim to be what they aren't, Saints I bet you're not !
Re: Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? by MP007(m): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2007
there is nothing like top 10, buttom line, they stil find them attractive , period

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? by k0be: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2007
tunde tunde tunde! shocked shocked :ohow many times did i call you?
where did i claim to be a saint?
Re: Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? by Mwaka(f): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2007
Agal or a guy who does that, doesn't love her partner, and it is not fear at all. If someone decides to live her ex which mean there is something wrong between them. So if you decideS to live your ex live him for good, OR GET BACK TO HIM AND DON'T LOOK FOR ANOTHER PARTNER
Re: Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? by simplyme3(f): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2007
@Tundewoods -

Are you the invigilator or what? Go fok yourself in the butthole - if u dont like what i write simply f off back to the woods where u came from - your head be like danfo bus.
Re: Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? by tundewoods(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2007
@Simply me

Ouch !! I never knew simple comments hurts so bad grin !

Well your use of curse words give us a pretty clear view of your up bringing.Well i guess we can over look that due to your immaturity .

im enjoying every bit of this, grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? by iice(f): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2007
@Topic
Need some connection with someone they know
The attraction is still there
Temptation
Re: Top 10 Reasons People Cheat With their Ex.? by CrazyMan(m): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2007
Well I think it has to do with the PAST: it’s very hard to forget what you and someone shared together at a particular time. You might not be as close as how you were before, but the memories are still somewhere in your mind. Most people may never have; or have never experience the kind of love they had from their ex so this makes them so empty even if they’re in a relationship, they feel something’s still missing somewhere and when they have no other place to turn to, they feel connecting with their ex might just be their best option. that's why so still see most people cheating even though they're in a relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date? / My Disastrous Lose! / Sex & Settling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.