Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (53441 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 3:29am On Oct 09, 2022
Wawelexy:
Nairaland and cooked up stories be like 5&6

You're absolutely right . They have been seeing each other for 5years now. The son is 9 years,and my brother thinks that the son is his, whereas; the son is mine. And you said una begin dey see each other 5 years ago. This one na fabricated joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by DJInfluence: 3:52am On Oct 09, 2022
donbachi:
Dis one done exhaust him destiny data bundle.
grin grin grin
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by thunderbabs: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2022
In the matters of sex, trust no one.
Brother and brother's wife
Friend and friend's girlfriend
Neighbour and neighbour's wife
Pastor and member's wife
Choir leader and female chorister
In short, every male and female
Regardless of your title and position
Conji is no respecta of persons...it poses dangerous opportunities to both sexes atimes.

It takes self control and discipline to say NO when it matters.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Munzy14(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
It's just a mere scenerio where the man couldn't control his sexual escapades . I have melt with such scene where this woman happen to be my cousin wife , I lived with them while searching for job back then. Btw she was so beautiful that even her curves were irresistible while her front melon was a haven to seek comfort.
I resisted the urge to even look when ever she wears her bumshort and walk pass to the kitchen
Or when ever I hear her voice calling me to come takemy meal from the kitchen, opening the door to the kitchen will be a see through night gown that protrude her pointing nipples and her v pant shape that melts my throat.
My cousin was a guy I knew his manhood is like catapillar, each moment I want to draw the useless picture of him hitting the wife bossom I feel unrepentant and alas I jettison that and flee to a safer harbor where I won't be deceived by the Eve kind to eat the forbidden fruit.

This is the reason why I feel couples deserve some privacy..

And won't entertain the visitor stuff that mich..

Genuinely I will be helping a brother, but he is lusting after my beautiful wife who is being comfortable in her comfort zone.

This life sef...

To the topic under discussion, Many people ar3 doing that currently..Some are banging their sibling's partner.. lipsrsealed

Ndi Ara!
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by James289(f): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2022
Why hide his face ehhh If it was a side chick the face would have been revealed......

Anyways you and that said wife deserve each other. I hope when she leaves your brother she will not do same to you with another man..
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Dottore: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2022
YoungLionken:
I'm not surprised, after all some brothers and friend are like that..

Give them chance and watch them f your woman..

Be wise, nothing like trust, anything can happen...
The woman is to be blamed. She wasn't raped, was she?
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Jakama90(m): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients... You are a bastard.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Hassanmaye(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Favmil101:

U are very right bro, you that doesn't play with anything under skirt.
Lol grin
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Hassanmaye(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Aguiyimba:

No network coverage for this one.
Lol I'm just kidding o abeg
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Hassanmaye(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2022
Divay22:

You want to know because you're doing it abi grin grin grin
Wahala for who dey sleep with married woman o
I have never tried it but alot of married woman are giving me green light and you know some married women is extremely difficult to resist them because they know exactly how to seduce men.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Mcbayo(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2022
donbachi:
Dis one done exhaust him destiny data bundle.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2022
Wahala dey for this world ooo
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Divay22(f): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2022
Hassanmaye:

I have never tried it but alot of married woman are giving me green light and you know some married is extremely difficult to resist them because they know exactly how to seduce men.
Abeg resist o
Nothing good comes out of doing it

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Mcbayo(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Jakama90:
Nonsense and ingredients... You are a bastard.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Godwin25king: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2022
Fake story
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by harmony75: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Jeez if this is true mehn you're very sick dear smh
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Aguiyimba(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol I'm just kidding o abeg

Better be comrade

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by countryman13: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jayden001:
No be juju be this?
This is the height of wickedness!!

https://www.facebook.com/100458948418955/posts/pfbid0vvgSSk91FcUEDyVGHvJkXtHtAz4NNFAP23uY6JnG94xpxPZKAgTnCsJnfV289z31l/?app=fbl
Summarily you are tired of living! Tell him n get your death certificate
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by jamznato: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:
You are just a pervert even though she was careless to some extent with you

He is not a pervert. She should have dress properly outside her bedroom. If we dont give devil chance he wont come. Na bait they attract fish. Hungry or non hungry fish. We light fire and blame smoke most times. Nobody is superman in these things but we can avoid it by knowledge and self control
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by kelspinall(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
ungrateful idiot..
na to press ya neck dey my mind
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Wwwq: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Really
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by gly(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
realestate99:

Having an adult male staying with you in your matrimonial home is a recipe for disaster same with a lady also, the best I can do is to give you some cash to sort your accommodation issues. You can grumble as you like, the maximum days you can spend in my matrimonial home being an adult is 2 days.

You have said it all bro.
My own na 1 night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them / I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.