Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (53448 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by fykes(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Your elder brother...
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mad man... shocked
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by fof1: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jayden001:
No be juju be this?
This is the height of wickedness!!
https://www.facebook.com/100458948418955/posts/pfbid0vvgSSk91FcUEDyVGHvJkXtHtAz4NNFAP23uY6JnG94xpxPZKAgTnCsJnfV289z31l/?app=fbl

Pls is d Devil Living in You? You better Kindly Leave that Woman to ur Brother Finally after Reading this my Response to ur Foolishness and Saranic Confusion. Go and get Married and Live ur Life,Pls. Leave the Child and the Woman for ur Brother,Pls to take Care of.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by ipobarethieves: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
sad spit on ur moribund destiny. PATHETIC. NAY WE NOT HAVE A MISFORTUNE AS A BLOOD BROTHER sad
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by sematec(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nigerians committing abominations and taboos themselves
Thats why most are afflicted with hardships
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Hassanmaye(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kajaard:

It erases it completely.
Wow enough advice for the wise
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Hassanmaye(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
ppogba:

It does not.

IT ONLY POLISHES AND GANISHES DESTINY.
Haha is just a rhetorical question bro calm down
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
A 9mm is the right tool to use to open ur head and fix ur brain issue. It's a chronic case that's why it's d best tool here.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Divay22(f): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Does sleeping with a married woman finish Destiny??
You want to know because you're doing it abi grin grin grin
Wahala for who dey sleep with married woman o
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Vesilli: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
I don't believe this as it's a made up story undecided
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by obembet(f): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
I can't stand to see the woman I love with my brother, I want my son and my woman to be with me

This pass me o grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Samajogs: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
You can aswell cook yours for us to examine
Wawelexy:
Nairaland and cooked up stories be like 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Stevo35: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Baddest!

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Dchampion65: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
What I desire, what love will not become a means to my sudden death.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Confirm4real(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
How can I unread this please

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by realestate99: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
It's just a mere scenerio where the man couldn't control his sexual escapades . I have melt with such scene where this woman happen to be my cousin wife , I lived with them while searching for job back then. Btw she was so beautiful that even her curves were irresistible while her front melon was a haven to seek comfort.
I resisted the urge to even look when ever she wears her bumshort and walk pass to the kitchen
Or when ever I hear her voice calling me to come takemy meal from the kitchen, opening the door to the kitchen will be a see through night gown that protrude her pointing nipples and her v pant shape that melts my throat.
My cousin was a guy I knew his manhood is like catapillar, each moment I want to draw the useless picture of him hitting the wife bossom I feel unrepentant and alas I jettison that and flee to a safer harbor where I won't be deceived by the Eve kind to eat the forbidden fruit.

Having an adult male staying with you in your matrimonial home is a recipe for disaster same with a lady also, the best I can do is to give you some cash to sort your accommodation issues. You can grumble as you like, the maximum days you can spend in my matrimonial home being an adult is 2 days.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Alawode01(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
You must very be a wicked person to Frank with, someone that did all this good for you and you still have got to fall in love with his wife, it's totally condemned in the religion, you have fall for the temptation of the Satan,you can go ahead if you mean to do more arm to your enemy you intentionally create for that you're calling your brother.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Heybeedee(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
You are a potential murderer U go later kill your brother because of kpekus..its better you vanish right away stupid man

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Aguiyimba(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:

No network coverage for this one.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

You are that brother
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Ashirioluwa: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nollywood story
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Oceanjagaban: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Crasemen plenty for earth o,na to find ona side go dey
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by mu2sa2: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tell your bros and he wont hesitate to do the needful to you. When you get to the gates of hell greet satan and tell him why you're hellbound.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
See life o. Brothers to brothers. This man should be ready to live miserably henceforth or just die.
You don't commit some kind of sin.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Gee64: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ghanaians and another man kpekus again!
sniperr007:

Story is originally a Ghanaian not Nigerian.
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Maxpro121: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kajaard:
If I was your elder brother I would test the tensile strength of my newly purchased baseball bat on your skull. Ungrateful bastard angry

Engr, we done hear
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Hushbingo: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hmm

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Lastborn0074: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Are you kidding me? Damnit!
Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by Gopkk(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wawelexy:
Nairaland and cooked up stories be like 5&6
Cooked up Stories is Happening Somewhere or has Happened ..

What he Said is not Doubtful ..Face the Reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals by 2Radii: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
For the life, pls always get potent babalawo...e get why.

Some people need to be inflicted with the spirit of madness aswear.. 10 years intensive madness is enof,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / List Of Items You Must Have In Your Home For Emergencies - By Laffhub.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.