Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers (41257 Views)

Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Noblesh: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2022
heniford2:
which kinda yeye talk be dis u no waiting be war ship undecided abeg close mouth here oh! Waiting go start soon na serious bunkring of oil region by region nothing dey happen
make i close mouth. cause u be? No watin you dey type before u press sumit
Go lie down
Me i don't wish such on my region.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by CheapHomes1: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2022
dyera:
I suspect that the reason he is threatening them to not come close to the pipelines in Rivers state is because he is into oil theft.

Tompolo is also into oil theft. What the govt does is to pay the militants not to steal oil and call it pipeline protection contract. The problem is that Asari is jealous that tompolo was given the contract and he wasn't given anything

9 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Koldplay(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2022
Threesha:
There's a mini flat in Ijegun
Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water
At least 12 hours power supply
15 minutes drive to Oshodi
10 minutes drive to Iyana-Isolo
5 minutes drive to Jakande Gate

Rent
=N= 150,000
Check my profile for details

Total package is what?
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by kwadochi: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Threesha:
Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water

Rent
=N= 150,000
All these staemensts above are wrong
15 minutes drive to oshodi from Ijegun and 5 minutes drive to Jakande estate ?
Fear God oh
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Bmaster(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2022
haybhi1:
Sole commonly regionalized vices

South-south - Deadly militancy.
Southwest - Ritualism.
Southeast - Global drug affairs.
North - Banditry, terrorism, and aversion to civilization.

Nigerians - Tendencies to blame-shift.

What is wrong with us, Nigerians? These don't look like colonialist legacy. Yet, importantly they don't look like things we can't overturn.

Make we change na abeg
....in other words,you are insinuating we vote for Obi,right ?.
You are obidiently on point,and as such your families are undoubtedly following suit,.
Let's join hands and make Nigeria proud again Peter Obi for president 2023!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by InvertedHammer: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2022
/
Is he claiming to be Igbo now? grin grin grin

Avarice is bad.

/

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by dododawa1: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Threesha:
Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water

Rent
=N= 150,000
pls I needed room/parlour ordinary in isheri axis.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Kalapizim(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Princedapace:

Lol
A lot of you don't know that govt and these guys work together grin
Govt cant function well without them.
I know very well.

Fa t is we can't move forward with people like this.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Billygee2u: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Ofunaofu:
*Says ‘I will collect gun from anybody that flouts warning’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/stay-away-from-kalabari-dokubo-asari-warns-tompolo-soldiers/
Pig Dokubo, keep quite, nothing you can do.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Kam2021: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Sylva goofed on this.The contract should have been awarded to the warlords in each state to avoid conflicts like this.It is not latr to review that contract for the interest of peace.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Lazenby007(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Empty barrrel
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by paradigmshift(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2022
jehoha696:
But why should the FGN give sumone lyk Tompolo contract to secure nnpc pipelines,i know its slyvia under doings,but then what happened to our security forces,its more lyk the FG bargaining with terrorists, bribing & settling dem to avoid further attacks...the mata dey pain Asari cuz baba no see any contract chop. cheesy
ur security forces can't do anything ..
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Billygee2u: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:
Boasting like the fat pig that he is. I trust Tompolo to roast you like chicken.
Don't mind the basket mouth pig lamenting .
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Legalese(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2022
It's obvious that his motives has never been about the restoration and preservation of his people. It's always been about the money.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by GreyLaw(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2022
olanshi:

I think the government knows what they are doing, they actually want them to have a good fight between themselves which there will be a lot of collateral damages. Then the government will come back with full force to nail them down for causing unrest and sabotage in their region.

No matter what it is, it will be a win win for the government at the end.

Like the government "nailed" them since 1999?
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Guyman01: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:

Thesame pig killing Igbo people for the Fulani's grin..

He is not killing Igbo people just that he doesn't agree with Nnamdi Kanu, his mother is Igbo and he grew up in his mother's hometown just like Patience Jonathan.
The Igbo blood hates injustice and that's why Uju Anya is trending globally for confronting British atrocities in Africa

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by paradigmshift(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Spiritualife:
Some people here talking without facts. Everything Asari says is true. The pipelines and waterways pass through many communities and Tompolo cannot collect contract alone to protect pipelines itsekiri, urhobo communities etc. He never fought the struggle alone. Asari is correct, he really only fought oporoza/Arunton war during the itsekiri /ijaw conflict against Ayiri's people because it was the nearest itsekiri community (29 mins by boat) to Oporoza and the anger was that Chevron favored itsekiris to work in the yard.
Asari is right Tompolo never really left Oporoza to fight in other areas like others came to Gbaramatu. Camp 5 was invaded because Tompolo collected money to allow military to pass through his territory to carry food to Chevron so military intelligence DMI mapped his area everytime they paid him to traverse his zone..
The maritime University from Jonathan's era is in Gbaramatu, across the river from tompolo's village, Oporoza. He handles all the contract for the construction, Chevron, Shell and Seplat have been paying royalty since. The FG is overlooking a lot of genuine fighters during the struggle and thinking Tompolo can protect Nigerian infrastructure alone even with the military support. It's very easy to destabilize the region.
What is there to protect? Nobody else comes there to steal oil, every strong man will burst pipe in his community so if FG shared the contract among the communities nobody will have need to burst any pipes and so there is no vandalism. Now boys from other communities like Kalbari will flaunt the laws, now what will happen? will TP kill them with Nigerian soldier? Niger Delta don cast be that.
You said it all.
The government should have shared the contract community by community. If tompolo is not greedy, he will call the rest of them and let them discuss and then he will also give Dem their % percent, he can't do it alone or else him wan kill him people be that, fight dn burst. I no even know who get squad pass again btwn tompolo and asari..

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by paradigmshift(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Noblesh:
who wan blow am Aboy grin. tompolo has two war ship
If you done enter Creek before u no need talk this.
I just pry dem settle dem self cause fg no dey game
war ship wey e go hide and no dey use. if tompolo no settle d rest communities, they will blow pipelines. E just be like persn go come dey tke rent for your papa house when u dey alive, it's not done..

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by paradigmshift(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2022
Oju4190:
Ansari... Tompolo go burst dat Ur big belle.. He doesn't talk much but wetin he won do dey he mind....Tompolo go enter kalabari even come Ur house,na u go run.
story
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by paradigmshift(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Tompolo is also into oil theft. What the govt does is to pay the militants not to steal oil and call it pipeline protection contract. The problem is that Asari is jealous that tompolo was given the contract and he wasn't given anything
he's not jealous, they should also settle him as well. You can't be paid to be protecting pipeline in my own community, it's not done. All man protect him community. D government was wrong.. if I am tompolo ,I will call asari n others n work with Dem, give them money too and everyone will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Ferdinandu(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2022
The irrelevant idiot is forcing himself to still be relevant. They have given the contract to the the person that is still relevant, go and die

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by ubumoh(m): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2022
Yet FG can't pay ASSU,
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by emeshot: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Threesha:
Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water

Rent

=N= 150,000
Check my profile for details Dm @ 08028731827
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by VERDA: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2022
crackhouse:
Foolish man.. I know his attack on Obi is because he knew Obi won't favour him if he become the president so he's busy attacking him now... Greedy people that are only interested on what will favour them and their family..

Oga, are you talking about what was written up there or something else, cos Obi's name was not mentioned there, it's militants fighting themselves...why Una no dey like read??
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by emerged01(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2022
See people govt is nurturing. 4.5b monthly?
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by CheapHomes1: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2022
paradigmshift:
he's not jealous, they should also settle him as well. You can't be paid to be protecting pipeline in my own community, it's not done. All man protect him community. D government was wrong.. if I am tompolo ,I will call asari n others n work with Dem, give them money too and everyone will be fine.

How's everything you have written not jealousy?
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by lordprogress: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2022
See this foolish asari he nor know say na tompolo federal government know if tompolo one end this guy this one na opportunity, the soldiers na tompolo them know o.
Greedy fools.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by DonSion(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2022
Don't worry, Mazi Peter Obi is coming for your trenches
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by VERDA: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Kalapizim:
Mumu grin

I think it's time Government shut these guys and others thinking of becoming one of them permanently.

Government has been trying to shut them up since before democracy....the same government could not because everything they begin is injected with injustice, they know why they are fighting each other.
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by bluebay(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Corridon:
Boasting like the fat pig that he is. I trust Tompolo to roast you like chicken.
I believe you not from NiJa Delta. Tompolo is no longer as powerful as he is anymore . At the moment, he’s still pleading with boys to work with if for different factions are against him. Asari Dokubo isn’t the only on fighting him. The federal government just wanna use the weakest link (Tompolo) to play politics .
Re: Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers by Likinwee: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2022
Nigeria is doomed for life, imagine how criminals are airing their atrocious acts, but a freedom fighter, I mean a true freedom fighter is termed a terrorist while terrorists are having a free play.
As for, the greedy pig in the creek, I have nothing to say to him. He will.meet his Waterloo very soon. Biafra defacto president with Mazi uche mefo as his deputy. Hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Atiku Pictured Together Laughing And Playing / Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo / LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.