Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) (78222 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures / The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Chaos14: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
VenumX:

F**l. Your plan failed woefully. Failure for life.
I don't have your time know go kill yourself before i come back
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Wuppdex: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Let Buhari try and remove it for them, we might not know how special he is grin

wowcatty:
That's not the original, Trump has the original and that's why he walked in front of the queen as a true and more royal than the queen, something no other president or person living ir dead can do or has done. I posted a full article and images of that on a yeye American politics thread long time ago. It's usually placed under the seat of the throne. The original has a sword lodged in it that only a special person can remove it.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by foolbuster: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I miss the Queen.. smiley
Hey everyone..this is not from Africa..so don't wail on here as usual..
Cos I know some wailers will always blame the Brits for their confusion and misfortune.. grin

You are just a fool that have achieved nothing in life but spend a lot of time on a public forum consciously or unconsciously seeking public validation to make you feel better to continue living your pathetic life.

5 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by VenumX: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Chaos14:

Depression never deal with you finish. Goat r@p1st.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Chaos14: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
VenumX:

Depression never deal with you finish. Goat r@p1st.
Mynd44 nlfpmod justwise dominique violation of rule 2 and 8
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Dcaliphate(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
oz4real83:
This stone belongs to their ancestors and any king\queen that sits on the stone during inauguration is assumed to have taken over the powers of the ancestors or forebears, this people with their deception cheesy grin, this is a traditional\pagan practice, they want to try and hide the real reason for the action. Don't mind the language they have been employing to disguise all they have been doing since the queen passed on, I have compared some of their actions with what happens when a Benin Oba passes on and I have seen a lot of similarities just that the Binis and other African people are bold enough to call them by their actual names while this "oyibo people" disguise theirs cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by VenumX: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Chaos14:

Chaos14:
You still alive tought you killed yourself

Mynd44 nlfpmod justwise dominique violation of rule 1, 2 ,8 and 19
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by johnfem321: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.. some ignorant people will be surprised white people practice their tradition.. infact during the coronation the new king will be giving some concortion to drink to fortify him( like Aseje) he will be covered while drinking it no body else can see it.. the have traditions 100% similar to ours but for us we believe everything African or black is evil ..

7 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by polygamist: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Stone of destiny
More of secret society

3 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Ishilove: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
SMGGroup:
This looks traditional to me.

And this got me asking; Why will our people place white wedding over traditional and cultural wedding? Mental slavery if you ask me
This happens when people become 'more Catholic than the Pope'. They have been brainwashed to believe our own customs and traditions are inferior to the white man's.

5 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by IamAtikulate: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
It's not ritual.

Most kingdoms, even in Nigeria, my village inclusive crown in their Kings in the presence of a symbolic stone.

With that stone, any corronation is invalid.

The English monarch stole Scotland's Stone of Destiny to subjugate. By telling that stone, monarch of England will always rule over the Scots.

The same English people fought Wales, subjugated them, disband their monarchy and name the heir of English throne, the Prince of Wales.

Imagine, every first son (or heir) of an English King or Queen is the made the prince of Wales. Why not prince of England?

Imagine, the first son of the Sultan of Sokoto or Eze Nri as the Prince of Yoruba land. That's what the English are doing and some slaves in Nigeria see nothing with that.

Also, these English people also subjugated the people of Ireland and made monarch of England their sovereign.

The same people celebrating that impunity will cry if the Eze Nri or the Sultan of Sokoto is proclaimed King over their land.

English people didn't stop at that. They also made their monarch the King of:

1. Canada

2. Australia

3. New Zealand

4. Guinea Papua

5. Jamaica

5. The Bahamas

6. Solomon Island

and more

So, the King of England is not just King over the English people, but also imposed himself over other sovereign nation.

7 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by NOwazobia: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
It looks like another stolen Item...

But i dont have the time to look that up. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Llight101(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Anigreat:

By default human beings believe in the supernatural, leave whites alone.
Our Ancestors were busy doing human sacrifice. Maybe by now, you would've been sacrificed to one idol by now. grin grin
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by IamAtikulate: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
SMGGroup:
This looks traditional to me.

And this got me asking; Why will our people place white wedding over traditional and cultural wedding? Mental slavery if you ask me
There is nothing like white wedding.

It's church wedding. Church wedding is mental slavery because it's borrowed from Europeans but speaking English is not mental slavery.

How do you people think?

There's no homogenous culture in the world. Every culture grows by borrowing from each other.

Even the so-called white wedding is adapted from Jewish culture, which is also influenced by the culture around them.

2 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by ritvin(f): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
oz4real83:
This stone belongs to their ancestors and any king\queen that sits on the stone during inauguration is assumed to have taken over the powers of the ancestors or forebears, this people with their deception cheesy grin, this is a traditional\pagan practice, they want to try and hide the real reason for the action. Don't mind the language they have been employing to disguise all they have been doing since the queen passed on, I have compared some of their actions with what happens when a Benin Oba passes on and I have seen a lot of similarities just that the Binis and other African people are bold enough to call them by their actual names while this "oyibo people" disguise theirs cheesy cheesy grin

Help me tell them, I am a liberated African.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
They have their own tradition but wiped away our own. Nice one UK

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by ritvin(f): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Stone of Destiny?
So Oyibo follow us de serve juju too. cheesy

My dear you dey see wetin I dey see? ����
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by ritvin(f): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Laggafin:
Which one be stone of destiny again??:All this oyinbo people sef too dey hallucinate in vain things grin

No mind them o! We an them na the same, Dem just dey hide under useless English. Ogun kill them dia.

2 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by DeLaRue: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
You see how these people keep their culture & traditions going back more than 1000 years.

But if a Nigerian king was sitting on a stone during his coronation, majority of our youths, will scuff at and dismiss it as backwardness. They will even abuse the king for contributing to keeping Africans in the dark ages, and keeping them from modernity!

Yet, the countries they are so desperate to migrate to keep their own traditions whether or not it makes sense to foreigners.

Youths... continue o.

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by jamace(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
johnfem321:
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.. some ignorant people will be surprised white people practice their tradition.. infact during the coronation the new king will be giving some concortion to drink to fortify him( like Aseje) he will be covered while drinking it no body else can see it.. the have traditions 100% similar to ours but for us we believe everything African or black is evil ..
You are very correct. Oyibo people are good are deception in order to dominate.

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Arielle: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
oz4real83:
Exactly what I was thinking. These people secretly hold on to their traditional religious practices while they made us throw ours away. This is steeped in ancient pagan practices of Britain when the druids held sway. They would like us to believe it is just ceremonial but it is not.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
oz4real83:
Just that they said African own sometimes go with human blood
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by missionmex(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I miss the Queen.. smiley
Hey everyone..this is not from Africa..so don't wail on here as usual..
Cos I know some wailers will always blame the Brits for their confusion and misfortune.. grin

agbaya
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by NOwazobia: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
foolbuster:

You are just a fool that has achieved nothing in life but spends a lot of time on a public forum consciously or unconsciously seeking public validation to make you feel better to continue living your pathetic life.
that lady there has no means, she feeds off T-fare, and survives through public Validation...

You just extended her length of days by this reply and the moment everyone stops replying to her bigotry, she dies off naturally.

You can see that the rate at which she comments on topics has reduced because she no longer gets that attention as before.

4 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by RichAbujaGuy: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
I logged into NL read Naija or African news but see all these many coloniser worshiping threads.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Broveens42(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
IamAtikulate:

There is nothing like white wedding.

It's church wedding. Church wedding is mental slavery because it's borrowed from Europeans but speaking English is not mental slavery.

How do you people think?

There's no homogenous culture in the world. Every culture grows by borrowing from each other.

Even the so-called white wedding is adapted from Jewish culture, which is also influenced by the culture around them.

It is mental slavery when you discard something similar to theirs because you think yours is bad.
It is quite different from engaging in some other culture because you admire it.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by delpee(f): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Not so different from the installation of Kings here!
I'm wondering why ours is regarded as paganism. I don't support blood sacrifices et al though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) / "Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.