Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War (46122 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War –buhari / Between Buhari, Queen Elizabeth & Late Abba Kyari / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by ceejay80s(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2022
As she don die Na, we fit scatter, make everyone answer him papa name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by henryobinna(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Half of Buhari's speeches since 2015 have been civil war, civil war, civil war.

Only God knows what you did during the civil war. It is God that punishes.
He was active in pogrom in Kano that preceded the war, he was also active during the war.

The things he could have done could only be lightly described as atrocities. But the Nigerian state and the Nigerian people mostly know how to reward doers of atrocities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by edungene7: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Partners in crime one gone the other warming up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by japankorea: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2022
All I'm saying, HISTORY SHOULD BE THOUGHT IN OUR SCHOOLS.

MEANWHILE, MAKE MON.EY FROM
DMINING.TOP

MINE CRYPTO TRON AND EARN EVERYDAY

CLI.CK HERE

https://www.dmining.top/index.html#/register?recommendCode=20793260

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by biafranrealson: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Long live Biafra.
if it was a war between we and Nigeria , the story today would have been different
The whole world fought against one of the strongest and civilized black race then for 3 good years.
Necessity was a mother of all invention , and trust the people , we invented our own weapons and fought Britain and its allies.
Britain was after their own interest and saw Biafrans , well educated and civilized , blessed with abundant natural and mineral resources as a threat.
May the soul of this queen and all the oppressors of Biafra never rest in peace .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by RepoMan007: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Unity beggars stuff.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by nony43(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
You, your brothers and Obi should all get out. How well did he rescue Anambra that he and his idiotic acolytes think they could rescue Nigeria?

Never seen such people my entire life. Y'all should first rescue Alaigbo from terrorism before thinking about rescuing Nigeria from same.

Nonsense.

Which terrorism ? you always sound unintelligent and speak with so much hate.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by udemzyudex(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Racoon:
This is totally unstatemanly and unpresidential. But as an unrepentant fanatic and die-hard jihadists, one does not expect anything less.

Nothing new. The ignoble role Britain played in the subjugation, exploitation and amalgamation of conflicting entities in the forced Nigerian nationhood will forever be remembered.

Pls read: "Biafra: Britain's Shame" by Auberoth Waugh. and "What Britain did to Nigeria" by Max Siollun to understand better.

After all, the exploitation of the Niger Delta by Shell and other British anglophone oppressors is till raging till date. British helped Buhari to exploit Nigeria with is his endless medical tourism. Most corrupt Nigerian leaders find Britain as a safe haven to stash their loots.

The war was about interest,the British supported Nigeria for their own interest,I think it was french or one other country that supported Biafra but it wasn't much,all was for their own interest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by obedience4(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Karlman:
Exactly why she wouldn't make heaven!
Exactly why UJu Anya wished her an excruciating pain as those who suffered from the results of her sponsoring Nigeria against Biafra.

And as for you idiots who know nothing since Nigeria abolished history from school curriculum to hide their genocidal attrocities against Biafrans... I say Bleep you, Bleep your mama Eliza!

Was it the queen that told ojukwu to lead an armed conflict against the Nigeria state.. War has consequences and sadly the igbos paid for it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Kavaista: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2022
Let old wounds heal please Mr president shocked do not open them as you'll only make issues worst now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by ceejay80s(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2022
See UselessBuhari Britain wey dey try put Una together so that Nigerian will not divide.
Help me ask Britain what happened to Ireland, I thought England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland used to be UK, so Ireland can go but biafra cant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by pseudaria: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
You, your brothers and Obi should all get out. How well did he rescue Anambra that he and his idiotic acolytes think they could rescue Nigeria?

Never seen such people my entire life. Y'all should first rescue Alaigbo from terrorism before thinking about rescuing Nigeria from same.

Nonsense.

Like buhari and atiku and shettima have rescued the north from banditry terrorism and extremism. A foolish bigot will always be a foolish bigot

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by OriOko88(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Omo mehnn. Scotland has a very nice landscape. Chaii.. See green lush open field and blue waters everywhere. This Queen burial is a good show case for the UK. Chaii. See better country olohun shocked
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Originalsly: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Why wouldn't she give full support to the unity of Nigeria during the Civil War? Was she ever concerned about Nigerians?... or was she concerned about the disruption of exploitation of oil and other natural resources?
No doubt... the length of her reign is extraordinary and she deserves to be mourned ... but let's not go overboard.

Queen Elizabeth.... bowing to Haile Selassie. If you didn't know what she knew ... then now you know .... who be real Royalty.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by anungangampu: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Half of Buhari's speeches since 2015 have been civil war, civil war, civil war.

Only God knows what you did during the civil war. It is God that punishes.
Such memory doesn't go easily even with dementia
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by femianski: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2022
plusfield:
Buhari's mind got stuck at the biafra war and it has never grown from there since then
I think he's having PTSD. That's normal for soldiers. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by VenumX: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2022
She only helped to deepen the division for her and her people's selfish gain.

Slave.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by chatinent: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2022
The president doesn't know how to choose words or this is deliberate.

His hate for the east he cannot contain. This is the second time he is indirectly making a genocidal post.

Why so much hate amongst tribes!

Buhari, a well known failure, instigating tribal wars always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Backpedal: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2022
hardbody:

...And for that control they were willing to and actively supported the extermination of defenseless millions...women and children...
And you think they care?
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Centcanada: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2022
muykem:
God bless the soul of Queen Elizabeth 11. Rest in peace mother of the world. I support that UNN should be named after her as a symbol of peace and unity in Nigeria.
Nonsense

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Centcanada: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2022
muykem:
God bless the soul of Queen Elizabeth 11. Rest in peace mother of the world. I support that UNN should be named after her as a symbol of peace and unity in Nigeria. Imagine! Nonsense.

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Centcanada: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2022
muykem:
God bless the soul of Queen Elizabeth 11. Rest in peace mother of the world. I support that UNN should be named after her as a symbol of peace and unity in Nigeria. Imagine! Nonsense.

nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Freethinker87: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2022
Just look at the Nigeria they backed. Where every house builds its own sewage system in front of the compound, and a rickety tanker comes to evacuate the shit every year.

I need a shower abeg. Thinking about suckaway irritates the f out of me. This country has a way of creeping you out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Mrfixitt(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2022
muykem:
God bless the soul of Queen Elizabeth 11. Rest in peace mother of the world. I support that UNN should be named after her as a symbol of peace and unity in Nigeria.

You can name your state after her, ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Mrfixitt(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:

Nonsense.
Always ranting like a lunatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Masterito(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2022
And you turned the Queen's death to politics. Be respectful. Nigerian leaders have done more harm to Nigeria than the British.
asanausana91:
So the queen was our head of state from 1960 to 1963. Then why is it that those venomous Biafran basterds are angry because we lowered our flags at half mast in order to honour her.
The queen was our head of state,she deserves the honour given to her by Nigeria.
Fellow Nigerians I hope you can see how the secrets of obi has been expose. Obi is coming to revenge Biafra war and finish what ipob started. My middle belt people, pls be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by jaxxy(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2022
Andres28:
As long as peter OBI is here to finally rescue this drowning country. I do not care any more what happened in the civil war.
Past is past and it can't help us either.
Just vote peter obi let's retake our country that our fore fathers fought to see the good of their children.
The same reason our fathers fought the war, is the same reason we have chosen to vote peter obi.
To have a working nation.

was the war for a working nation or a power tussle after a miscalculation? A working nation is a balanced of power and development which can never to 100% satisfactory bt can be atleast fair to some extent.

Anyways Peter obi presidency will help save the drowning nation if we think right rather than selfish.
Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Scamburster(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:

Nonsense.
Always spewing trash.

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by Lashist(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2022
muykem:

Dummy why dont you name your parents queen and king elizabeth since you so much love her cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by jaxxy(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Racoon:
This is totally unstatemanly and unpresidential. But as an unrepentant fanatic and die-hard jihadists, one does not expect anything less.

Nothing new. The ignoble role Britain played in the subjugation, exploitation and amalgamation of conflicting entities in the forced Nigerian nationhood will forever be remembered.

Pls read: "Biafra: Britain's Shame" by Auberoth Waugh. and "What Britain did to Nigeria" by Max Siollun to understand better.

After all, the exploitation of the Niger Delta by Shell and other British anglophone oppressors is till raging till date. British helped Buhari to exploit Nigeria with is his endless medical tourism. Most corrupt Nigerian leaders find Britain as a safe haven to stash their loots.

Britain left u with a regional government bt a section wanted to have it all bt lost out. Nigeria was working fine as a colony until we were left fir ourselves and started a tussle for power rather than for development.

Britain wanting an indivisible Nigeria isn't bad or a crime. Going to war was a choice not a must.

I can only blame them for criminal way the war was won.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War by pongwa(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/queen-elizabeth-backed-nigeria-during-biafran-war-buhari/%3famp
going by this, I think the queen's corpse should be tried for state sponsored genocide of Biafra people. Madam Anya was right all along

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.