Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy (2852 Views)

Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by Stillwhites(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2022
We were shocked to the bone marrow when news reached us that the chior director in the parish where I worship died for trying to abort her pregnancy. The news was verified and confirmed and our pastor and a team of workers are working to get to the root of the matter.

No one knew she had a boyfriend coz she always claim to be a virgin and always preach against fornication.

7 Likes

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by ednut1(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Majority of today’s Christians are 419. No be today. Those choir girls are oloshos

2 Likes

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by paulolee(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2022
A bad way to leave the earth
Losing ur life while trying to take another innocent life
I pray she gets repentance before she left

5 Likes

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by Cypress042(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2022
I don't want to say the pastor and choir master should be interrogated.

R.I.P to her and the innocent baby undecided
Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by fman(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8,
Come and see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
Blessedmercy8,
Come and see

Yes? Why are you mentioning me?
Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by Stillwhites(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2022
ednut1:
Majority of today’s Christians are 419. No be today. Those choir girls are oloshos
Iam a christian and i can tell you that alot of modern christians are hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by jogsman01(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2022
ednut1:
especially those backup singers grin

2 Likes

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by fman(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yes? Why are you mentioning me?

U no even go church
Ndi uka
Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by fman(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2022
jogsman01:
especially those backup singers grin
Seems u av dated a number of them?

1 Like

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by PerfectStranger(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Cypress042:
I don't want to say the pastor and choir master should be interrogated.

R.I.P to her and the innocent baby undecided
@bolded. You’re not far from the truth
Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by Offpoint1: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Getting pregnant didn't killed her... "What will people say" did.

When shxt hits your fan, dust yourself up, embrace for the storm ahead and raise a middle finger to people opinions. You and only you owe yourself, you owned no one any explanation.

These people you give a shit about so much about their opinions will move on with their lives and forget your existence after your burial.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

U no even go church
Ndi uka

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by siofra(f): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Instead of gloating like a witch, why don't you pray for her like a Christian and visit her family

Why don't you show compassion like Jesus who visited Lazarus's family?

2 Likes

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by Allison012: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Even me, as a choir member i dey observe some of my female choir members for my parish.i dey notice sumtin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by shantti(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Allison012:
Even me, as a choir member i dey observe some of my female choir members for my parish.i dey notice sumtin.

Can u elaborate on your findings bro, it could help us for research purposes
Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by jogsman01(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

Seems u av dated a number of them?
I was a pianist then.
Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by rocknation62(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fear choir members o! They’re very skillful when handling any type of microphone grin

9 Likes

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by Ay04z(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Born ur pikin jeje... D least dat can happen is to give u suspension for a while.... Or u leave d church simple.. Life goes on.... Nobody holy... D only tin we should always have is d fear of God.. And do d right tin at the right time..... Rip to d dead..

3 Likes

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by Karleb(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
May she RIP.

I sincerely don't fault people for having premarital sex, I just hate that they are hypocritical about.

You don't need to announce to us that you are fucccking but let us know that you are not too holy because some of una dey deceive us. Making it seem as if na we bad pass.

4 Likes

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by bigjackass: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Strange. so people still die from abortions. i thought things have advanced beyond that
Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by LadyD22(f): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
ednut1:

All of them are just fake
Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by Illegal1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pretender always do worst....

1'm 100% sure her boyfrd is among dis 3 set of people,starting frm the pastor,male choir,instrumentalist...

1 Like

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by techWriter3: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
obtaining pregnant knewn't killed her
Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by CSTRR: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
I have heard of cases like that.

1 Like

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by CSTRR: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Karleb:
May she RIP.

I sincerely don't fault people for having premarital sex, I just hate that they are hypocritical about.

You don't need to announce to us that you are fucccking but let us know that you are not too holy because some of una dey deceive us. Making it seem as if na we bad pass.
It may probably even be a one time thing.

In a moment of weakness, she had sex and the devil made sure the sex grew fruit.

Also the fact that she got pregnant, shows that she is most likely a naive lady that made a one-time mistake.

Habitual fornicators already know how to prevent pregnancy.

She should have repented before her pastor and God, serve her punishment, and learn from it.

Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by Abyounghammed(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
She killed herself because of human manipulated organization, this are the things human face when u don't take charge of ur life

2 Likes

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by Karleb(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
CSTRR:

It may probably even be a one time thing.

In a moment of weakness, she had sex and the devil made sure the sex grew fruit.

Also the fact that she got pregnant, shows that she is most likely a naive lady that made a one-time mistake.

Habitual fornicators already know how to prevent pregnancy.

She should have repented before her pastor and God, serve her punishment, and learn from it.

Too bad.

One time thing is as good as everytime thing. Aborting is also a greater sin.

If the abortion was successful, she would have kept up with the facade of a true innocent virgin believer with no weakness.

I know a lot of them. Anyways sha, may her soul rest

2 Likes

Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Stillwhites:
We were shocked to the bone marrow when news reached us that the chior director in the parish where I worship died for trying to abort her pregnancy. The news was verified and confirmed and our pastor and a team of workers are working to get to the root of the matter.

No one knew she had a boyfriend coz she always claim to be a virgin and always preach against fornication.

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by GreaterFuture(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Stillwhites:

If indeed story is true, and I imagine it 5o be what it is...
I somehow feel Sorry for the lady...
Re: A Choir Director Died For Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy by Rach310(f): 4:29am On Sep 12, 2022
Offpoint1:
Getting pregnant didn't killed her... "What will people say" did.

When shxt hits your fan, dust yourself up, embrace for the storm ahead and raise a middle finger to people opinions. You and only you owe yourself, you owned no one any explanation.

These people you give a shit about so much about their opinions will move on with their lives and forget your existence after your burial.
you are so right

(1) (Reply)

What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? / ~~why Are Girls Temperamental~~? / My Nigerian Husband Has To Be:-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.