Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) (49257 Views)

Man Beats His Wife To Death Over Plan To Dump Him For New Man In Adamawa (Photo) / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Jossibest(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
If this story is true I think this should be a Lesson to other girls out there to learn cos it once happen to me
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
The men should keep fighting . surah 2:216 Fighting has been made obligatory upon you ˹believers˺, though you dislike it. Perhaps you dislike something which is good for you and like something which is bad for you. Allah knows and you do not know.

surah 2:223 Your wives are like farmland for you, so plow them when you wish And send forth something good for yourselves. Be conscious of Allah, and know that you will meet Him. And give good news to the believers.
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Rayjnr: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
nkemoma:

Cos the Zoo is supposed to be a country..

But there was a country

Igbos!!!
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by marwanafrica: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Xegido8080:
Tired of losing your bets on football games? Visit the website on my signature to learn how to recover all your betting losses within one month.

bro can I message I on whastapp
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by marwanafrica: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Xegido8080:
Tired of losing your bets on football games? Visit the website on my signature to learn how to recover all your betting losses within one month.
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by vyraldezigns(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
That's callousness.
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Bayyajidda(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iadymissile:
what's your problem?
mumu

Who is this pink peacock?
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Biletaste(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
I hope Ibrahim Savannah took the measures of rice along as he ran away because that 5000 ngn will not take him anywhere.
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Osashalom: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mohammad again?
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
Obsession took the better part of him
And deception cut short the lady's life... lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Mummiesboy: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
NotKnown:
5000 and 4 measures of rice?
For this buharia regime. Even 350 and a cup of garri APC urchins go kill. Hunger!
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Mummiesboy: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gbeng30:
Wahala no dey finish for this marriage of a thing... Why not divoce her and let her go rather commit murder... This is terrible.. Newly married
Oga read the news again. E b Like say you dey try manage your data.
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tina00writer:
They should wipe this man cord for neck

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Please... do tell. A story is always welcome. Something to learn from.
That story would definitely be fake, there are no such thing as doing something to dry one's blood till they die. It doesn't make sense so it isn't true.
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Iadymissile(f): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Who is this pink peacock?
Igbo man get a life
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by salem1996: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
derecho:
Ibrahim Savanna ko, Musa Rainforest ni

Comrade, tru tru you no well..... grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by KingRSHD2(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cypress042:
Five thousand and measures of rice

Mr. Buhari need to see this thread sad

Am telling u

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Segzy19: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
That's aboki for you...

What's 5000 naira and four measures of rice? Just to take a life... You see these people don't value life... Reason why banditry and terrorism is rife in that region...
To kill isn't an issue for them.

But then the lady too no try sha. Not everyone can handle being deceived and jilted in a nice way...

Ladies, no dey chop money when you know say u no go do o.... E dangerous o...
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Chosimba: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
The late wife is the cause of it all. How can you collect a whole 150k from a man knowing fully you won't marry him.

This is how one of my brother's boss younger sisters died a few years ago. Collecting money from someone that she knew she won't marry, when the guy found out na so the guy go do something wey blood dey dry for her body till she pass away. I wish i had the strength to type long story.

Do you know you're an animal? Do your parents know that they raised an animal? Do your friends and family know they interact with an animal on a daily basis? You should be one of those goats they slaughter so we can eat and complain that the taste is awful.

How can any normal person blame anyone but the killer? So to you, 2 human lives are worth 150k?. Not even up to a bottle of champagne in some clubs?

Again, you at an animal
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by deavicky(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
This is why I always recommend people to go to school and study mathematics very well.
You lost 150k instead of relaxing, u decided to Lose another 5k plus rice worth 6k. Meanwhile simple mathematics would have made him understand that revenge will cost him another 11k making his lost 161k.
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Bayyajidda(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iadymissile:
Igbo man get a life

Banzan bokwai, Ina wuni? Yaya kazuwa?
Inda rapdo? Inda chida? Inda iyala? Inda kasu?
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Just 5k
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by riczy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Please... do tell. A story is always welcome. Something to learn from.
learn ke, u av heard it all, dont u know its nt right which are u talking abt again?
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by riczy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wat has happened to common sense? Wen I see and read abt happening I recall wat d holy book said: Hosea 4:6! Death toll will surge till some ppl receive sense!
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by TheFacelessMan: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
riczy:
learn ke, u av heard it all, dont u know its nt right which are u talking abt again?

What's your damn business about what I want to learn ?
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gbeng30:
Wahala no dey finish for this marriage of a thing... Why not divoce her and let her go rather commit murder... This is terrible.. Newly married

Please read the article before commenting.
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
The late wife is the cause of it all. How can you collect a whole 150k from a man knowing fully you won't marry him.

This is how one of my brother's boss younger sisters died a few years ago. Collecting money from someone that she knew she won't marry, when the guy found out na so the guy go do something wey blood dey dry for her body till she pass away. I wish i had the strength to type long story.

That's just evil.. going that far because of woman. She made her choice. He should leave with it than harm her. Which would never give any real satisfaction but more misery

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Agugbadin:

Can 150K buy her life, he should have ask for refund of the money or go to court to seek redress rather than take life.

It's important for all to act in a sane manner because actions most times doesn't correlate with reactions churned out by the reactors.

Most people act at an impulse, that is why one need to be careful in all dealings.

There are some that are ready to react qnd dam all consequences, wether it is death penalty, life sentence or any other punishment.

This case is a typical fraud case(obtaining by false pretense) but the one reacting has turned it into a murder case.

The street is very cold, some don't understand this they just continue in their bad ways.

Just a few will go the judicial way.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kai, this aboki mumuness no be this earth again. Dis one na heavenly mumuness. angry
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
#5,000 and 4 modu of rice , chai

Some people dey this life sha
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Prosper91(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Abokis and poverty are like 5 and6... killing for just 5k and four cups of rice����... Funny enough, they have been in pawa because they are born to rule. An average aboki is a killer and terrorist.
Re: Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fear Fulani!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral / Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.