Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience (33428 Views)

She Was Duped Of N20,000 / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by princewarri1985: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2022
Veebap:

it's obvious poverty has eaten deep into your brain that you think the above money mentioned are out of reach to a hardworking young man.

Send me your account number let me credit you 10k poor man.

alhaji dantata you for transfer the 10k na make eye turn you once! Person wey never fit chop na won transfer 10k give person? We warri boys non dey dull na, idiot!
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by bidosko(m): 12:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Agbaje saidi !! I cannot forget him. He scammed a lot of people millions of naira in the name of cassava investment.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Sirlins(m): 1:54am On Sep 12, 2022
Veebap:
Mine was in December 2016.. MMM gave me back to back blow of N3.5m

In a bid to recover early 2017, GHW mercilessly drew N1.2m and bitcoin worth 10,500 USD then away from me.

These two scenario beside the chicken loss to other ponzi made me to be scared of MBA Forex despite that guys are smiling with it.

Also recently, just last month to be precise i lost 237k to bet9ja i don't know how i got into it but i'm never trying it again cry

Share yours below and how you were able to move on so others can learn.
wahala
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by lendahand(m): 2:04am On Sep 12, 2022
Emman08:

Very cunning. They've started slipping in some funny charges these days. We're trying to convert NGN to USD and save securely
they deleted my mum's 100k till date for more than 15 yrs now.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Ssddff:
She is a WANTED CRIMINAL. A thief.
I know what transpired between the two of you.You sent her money to come and visit you for sex and she failed to show up.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 12, 2022
Hanndye:
Greediness will cause you to be scammed, trying to reap where you did not sow.
Scammer
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 12, 2022
Veebap:

it's obvious poverty has eaten deep into your brain that you think the above money mentioned are out of reach to a hardworking young man.

Have you credited him with proof?

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 12, 2022
jconsulting:
WealthGate 2007, MMM , GHW , Twinkas, Crypto , buying fake land in Abuja from Weatherfield Properties , how many will I count.
Were these Ponzi schemes introduced by a church member?
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 12, 2022
teabully:
This was 2014 I got scammed by a friend way back from my secondary school.
Fast forward to after completion of my nysc, I was looking for job, that was how my friend from the blues says he can get me a federal govt job,, his name "Aminu",
I informed my other friend, cos we have already applied for the job and did all necessary documentation in the service formation ourselves.
Aminu was like bring 40k each, and your name will appear in the list of enlisted/shortlisted candidates, that was how me and my other pal fell mugu.
Aminu blocked us all on all social media contact, fb, WhatsApp after receiving 80k that year.
I waited a year and 2 months before I got my pound of flesh from him though, I gave my then ex girlfriend his number, Aminu fell for her, they decided to have a date, I told my ex gal friend to make venue a spot in badagry, Aminu felt he had met a rich wealthy babe then, cos I will always send my gf airtime of 1k to send to him and all, he even sent him funds to get a cab to badagry,
The day Aminu visited badagry, I made sure he was disgraced, I still have d video of him being punished by my friends then, with different slaps flying from different corners.

You collect your money back?

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Ashirioluwa: 3:49am On Sep 12, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

OMO BABA OLOWO. I see you o. Shey make I send my account number ni. It is more blessed to give than to receive. cheesy

Why don’t you give to someone so you can be blessed too.

Nairaland is now a begging forum…………..full of online beggars

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 12, 2022
princewarri1985:
Yes am a poor man and also a poor Nigerian, here is my account number 2006554705 UBA BANK
He don send am?
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Ashirioluwa: 3:54am On Sep 12, 2022
Redomi:
me that cannot stake 200 games

But you registered a business?
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 12, 2022
Tradebird:
Yes, by a nairalander bedc agent. She duped me of 2100 naira to recharge prepaid meter and even insulted me on top of it before blocking me. Her profile name is Goldenbaby. She is a common thief.

Her nunber 08095315266
Ashawo! You don see fine girl to showoff say you get money.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:57am On Sep 12, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Why don’t you give to someone so you can be blessed too.

Nairaland is now a begging forum…………..full of online beggars
That is why I want omo baba olowo to give so that I can give it to someone like you na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 12, 2022
Sniper101:
One time, I downloaded one olosho app from play store, not knowing that it was an app probably created by working_boys
Fast forward to about four weeks later when the app have to be updated, without even giving me a heads-up or anything, 15,588 naira was unceremoniously deducted from my account; cos I have one of my bank account linked to Google play store.

The thing pained me reach my bone marrow that day sha ...unto say guy men dun guy Guy man angry
Wetin you mean?
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Ashirioluwa: 4:13am On Sep 12, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

That is why I want omo baba olowo to give so that I can give it to someone like you na. cheesy

You are the one begging for money online, I am not.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by princewarri1985: 4:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
He don send am?
I knew the guy is a fraud, i know her type! One naira he non send, somebody wey he evening food non even dey guaranteed na dey rant say he want send me 10k and he dey call he head poor man! LoL, they are much here on nairaland and we all just need to be careful

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Hanndye: 5:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
Scammer
Are you stupid?

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Ogunleti01: 5:36am On Sep 12, 2022
teabully:
This was 2014 I got scammed by a friend way back from my secondary school.
Fast forward to after completion of my nysc, I was looking for job, that was how my friend from the blues says he can get me a federal govt job,, his name "Aminu",
I informed my other friend, cos we have already applied for the job and did all necessary documentation in the service formation ourselves.
Aminu was like bring 40k each, and your name will appear in the list of enlisted/shortlisted candidates, that was how me and my other pal fell mugu.
Aminu blocked us all on all social media contact, fb, WhatsApp after receiving 80k that year.
I waited a year and 2 months before I got my pound of flesh from him though, I gave my then ex girlfriend his number, Aminu fell for her, they decided to have a date, I told my ex gal friend to make venue a spot in badagry, Aminu felt he had met a rich wealthy babe then, cos I will always send my gf airtime of 1k to send to him and all, he even sent him funds to get a cab to badagry,
The day Aminu visited badagry, I made sure he was disgraced, I still have d video of him being punished by my friends then, with different slaps flying from different corners.

see vawulence grin Nah bottom power kill the Nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:44am On Sep 12, 2022
jconsulting:
WealthGate 2007, MMM , GHW , Twinkas, Crypto , buying fake land in Abuja from Weatherfield Properties , how many will I count.
Hello,
Could you please shed some light on this weatherfield properties..

Someone has been pestering me to invest on these properties.

Will appreciate your effort. Thanks
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by papiilo(m): 5:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Edoziesmart:

What are you even saying?
My guy lost 15M naira from MBAforex in december 2020 and he is still breathing well till today. You might even know him cus he is a fast rising comedian in the industry now (won't disclose name for security reason). The night he heared the news that MBAforex has closed office, we are all together in a friend parlour preparing one crypto project. He immediately stoped the article he was writing and bursted out to cry. We consoled him to be a man. He later invited his girl to our estate around 1 am that same night and straff the girl till day break to console his lost fund grin
But currently dude is super rich to the extent he barely have time to reply my chat on WhatsApp unlike before cus he see me as not his level again and again he is already feeling like celebrity.
So don't see it that people don't lose such huge amount to scammer.
well, i may agree with your friend story but, this dude he's lying, he never lose such amount. If its true, I am happy that he lost
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by papiilo(m): 6:09am On Sep 12, 2022
Veebap:

liar! I am happy that you lost if its true
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Born2conquer: 6:22am On Sep 12, 2022
JaySterling:
Mine was a clearing agent

I imported a car and gave him to clear

Cost of clearing was 1.3M

He kept on posting me and after a few weeks, I couldn’t reach him again. I went to his house and his family said he was dead and showed me obituary and death certificate. I reported the matter to the police

We all know how it ended, police collected over 200k from me to investigate the case and kept on trying to get more. Long and short, they told me the guy was truly dead and I should move on (obviously collected bribe from him to die the case)

I paid army and used soldiers to pick up the family members, they couldn’t pay, his family said they didn’t do any business with me but him, and he is truly dead. They kept on swearing

I used cult boys to pick up his brothers, still no positive result

The guy has obviously travelled out with my money

I got tired of wasting more funds on the case and moved on. We go jamb somewhere one day. Allah!
What if he's truly dead
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by papiilo(m): 6:38am On Sep 12, 2022
IceColdVeins:
You no get the code. Na mind game e dey follow am play.
E no say if he yab am small come dare am, the guy fit one send money give am just to prove a point and win the argument. grin
grin real nigga
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by deltateam: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2022
Hoelujohn:

You still want scam am again so your own name too go join his subsequent stories

It seems you can't distinguish between begging and scamming.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Redomi(m): 6:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

But you registered a business?
I said someone did it for me
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by papiilo(m): 6:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Tinocosta17:
Na one criminal Known as Sheyi shobayo. He is into scamming. His criminal company is Sposh travels and tours. He sends Mail everyday to people with traveling packages. If you are seeing this, please don't fall a victim of him. He is not genuine. He scammed me #255,000. He blocked my line after I discovered that he is a scammer. I met him here on Nairaland, his name is Suxes2005 . Sheyi Shobayo, Sposh travels It will never be well with you and your criminal company Sposh travels. Sheyi shobayo Hardship and pain will never depart from you.
I am happy that you're scammed. If someone here genuinely ask you to help him with 5k you won't give him
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by money121(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2022
papiilo:
I am happy that you're scammed. If someone here genuinely ask you to help him with 5k you won't give him
See talk undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

You are the one begging for money online, I am not.
I wasn't even begging. You were the one taking it seriously to that level.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Ashirioluwa: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Redomi:
I said someone did it for me

Ok now I understand you better. All you come online or nairaland to do is to beg people to give you free money. Please look for another job to do because you can’t survive with this online begging job

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Tradebird: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
Ashawo! You don see fine girl to showoff say you get money.

Weiten u type now even make any sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Emman08: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2022
lendahand:
they deleted my mum's 100k till date for more than 15 yrs now.

I'm not surprised tbh. Those folks are dubious

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared / Valentine Oluchukwu: Priest Kidnapped While Travelling For His Father's Burial / Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.