Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat (88117 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra / 2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by broadman20: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

https://www.nairaland.com/7327278/lady-cries-out-after-buying

Open the link, that is a very good example of what your so called marketing brothers do.

Can You also post us the link to SKILL MINNERS activities in your region so that we can balance the discussion,
Thanks
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Goldymafia: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tflex01:

You are inconsequential. We only need you to help reduce PDP votes to make things easier for Asiwaju.

Tinubu is your next president.
� see mumu the race is between atiku and obi...even his own west he can't win all state north he go had am...SS nah 0 SE 0 so tell me where he wan win....
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by OsunOriginal: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tflex01:

Even the heavens know.

Bee ni...
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
mycar:

Have Tinubu group denied or disassociated themselves from the claim?
lmao which Tinubu group?
Did he mention the group?
Did anyone do a forensic on the account? I have two phones and and 4 WhatsApps, I can create a group chat and name it Obi group, if I post a tribalistic message there and Tinubu start using it to campaign would you ask if Obi group has denied it?

This Obi is just brainless. There's zero chance of him surviving one month when campaign starts without him getting exposed. What a waste and a distraction. If you think an Igbo that wants to win the presidency can get there through ethnic jingoism you are obviously covering yourself in cope concept

4 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Billygee2u: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
alsudan:
Peter Obi was just stating the obvious before Agbadorians gather here to convulse.

“Tinubu has two planes, no company and a lot of Bullion Vans”. PO 2022

Tinubu needs to tell Nigerians how he became a Multi Billionaire after becoming Governor of Lagos State.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Billygee2u: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bomboiy:
Everyone knows this,if Tinubu's wife and children love him then they should tell him to step down because of his health but then they are as greedy as the man himself.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by goslowgoslow(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
broadman20:

Can You also post us the link to SKILL MINNERS activities in your region so that we can balance the discussion,
Thanks
I won't join issues with you again because you are a kid. I asked you some questions but you cannot answer that shows you lie a lot.
I already gave you my verdict! Leave Yoruba land go back to your land, it is not by force, we no beg una

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Billygee2u: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
1nice:
All the terrorists planning evils against Peter Obi will surely be frustrated.

All the conspiracy of terrorists in Nigeria and abroad against Peter Obi and Labour Party will surely be frustrated by God and the obidents will surely work against all the terrorists plans to manipulate Peter Obi and Labour Party members.

All those journalists working for different terrorists organizations in order to blackmail Peter Obi and Labour Party members will surely be exposed by Nigerians who loves their country Nigeria and can do anything to defend the Sovereignty of Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by goslowgoslow(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Have you ever heard about the word expansion and growth? You can't stay in your comfort zone and expand, you explore and exploit to expand.

Go and ask the Americans and the Europeans and that's exactly what we are doing in your land and by the time Nigeria will fully grown in size we will be commanding respect like the Americans.

One Dangote or one Otedola will be a Billionaire but 1m Igbos will be millionaire to make more impact in our areas and family more than Dangote and Otedola.
Ok I don hear you Mr drug Baron millionaire you don win..... you people I know are hypocrites! Go back to Biafra after all that is what you people want.
People doing illicit businesses comparing themselves to Americans.... cheesy lol ...Oga have good night and safe journey to Nnewi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Unrated900(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
alsudan:
Peter Obi was just stating the obvious before Agbadorians gather here to convulse.

Tinubu needs to tell Nigerians how he became a Multi Billionaire after becoming Governor of Lagos State.

wHY not ask him same question in 1983 while he was trying to gather life.
Whether ye like it or not
Tinubu is the president
This ur peter Obi no get quality to rule
See anambra burning
Jagaban mandate we all stand.
I hope You know what happened to ur brother in anambra tonight

Ipob terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Tflex01: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Goldymafia:
� see mumu the race is between atiku and obi...even his own west he can't win all state north he go had am...SS nah 0 SE 0 so tell me where he wan win....

Let me tell you a secret....

Tinubu will not lose a single state in the SW, NE and NW.

grin

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by DeOTR: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
toneroforever:

Keep talking trash. It's like u don't know Nigerians rejected APC while Buhari was still in his first tenure. That shows how abysmal APC's performancee was.
I can't say who will win btw Obi & Atiku, but I can tell you for free that BAT will slightly edge Kwankwaso to take 3rd place.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi
Tinubu is your next President, like it or not. You heard it from me first.

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Unrated900(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Ok I don hear you Mr drug Baron millionaire you don win..... you people I know are hypocrites! Go back to Biafra after all that is what you people want.
People doing illicit businesses comparing themselves to Americans.... cheesy lol ...Oga have good night and safe journey to Nnewi!

He can’t go to nnewi
Never
Cos his town is burning
So he uses lagos I cover up
Ye all would Be we sent off to your region come 2023
Betrayals

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by broadman20: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Yes o!
It's better than SKULL MINING.

ROCKY FALLER was also a drug dealer still he used it to better the lives of Americans by building some momorial infrastructures for them.

Even Tinubu you are celebrating is a drug Barron and he is your lord and master.

Our case will never be different.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Healthquest: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
See the excuse this guy is peddling??
Who told u we dont jare functional port aside lagos?

This guys really get d gullibles.

U suppose de get small shame but ur defeat is imminent.

Imagine what a presidential candidate can come up with in d name of campaign.

Nawa ooo, this teenagers will learn by force sha.

Imagine, you want to divide Nigeria because of election.

You can't win anyway and we thank God for that.

Your type is not needed in ds polity.

What sort of nonsense are u saying in ur mouth.

Bonny port receives cargo likewise Delta but ds fools thinks anybody take him serious.

Tot u guys said Lagos was developed with ur money?.
D lekki seaport na ur money too?.

When you dont know how ur mate are making it, u criticize der work till u die.

Tinubu is better dan 1million Obi who de r giving propaganda to act.
Thanks God I've a responsible candidate whose party is still intact unlike the 5 opposition whose votes will be shared among themselves

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Lekan239(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
alsudan:

but why is Obi supporter having issues with their southern counterparts, and they are not tackling Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by broadman20: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

I won't join issues with you again because you are a kid. I asked you some questions but you cannot answer that shows you lie a lot.
I already gave you my verdict! Leave Yoruba land go back to your land, it is not by force, we no beg una

See this one, I will only answer your questions when you post the link of skull miners in your region.

Why is it so difficult for you to do?

You want to tell me you didn't do skull mining again.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by seunmsg(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Peter Obi is a disgrace to all presidential candidates in Nigeria. How’s this dunce even a presidential candidate? Is he really this slow?

This tribal goat who can’t keep Tinubu’s name out of his mouth and can’t stop lying and posting fatherhood must never be allowed anywhere near Aso Rock.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Demolakay: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:
If the pathological liar isn't a dunce, he would know that Porthacourt and Calabar have Ports which are functional.. go check their website.. In fact, Igbo can stay in their alaigbo and get their cargoes delivered hence why Wike asked them to stay in their alaigbo...

Peter Obi is not only a pathological liar but a uselesssss man!

Meanwhile, he should leave Tinubu alone. Tinubu didn't rule him or his papa. What's all this obsession with Tinubu? Did Tinubu rule them or their papa? No. Was he part of any federal administration? No. So what's with the obsession? Is Tinubu their Biafra man? So what's the obsession of Peter Obi and his miscreantsss? This is madness the more I think about it.

See dis mad man.. E don dey enter una body Abi? na una go tire.

Wen u Batist left Oda candidates to come attack peter obi, una no know, NW way evrywhere don dey stew, ur barking lyk a rabid dog.

Something wey we just dey start, na una go tire!

Awọn weyrey gbogbo!
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Echoban: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVx_VynSv3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TofK185PCJo

Excerpts of interaction between Njenje Media TV and Labour Party Presidential Candidate & former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi

See why I hate Igbo people, what kind of junior low deranged opinion is this? Their educated folks ain't helping matter.. see stupidity and foolishness written all over the post. It's obvious the person who wrote that is an imposter wey dey learn work.

Same way they said BAT is collecting 50B from SanwoOlu monthly, I was like u mean lagos is generating 50B and giving it to BAT? How much is Lagos now taking home? If atall u want to spread rumour, spread it with sense., If they had tell us BAT is getting 5B monthly out of 50B , it would have been debatable and technically believeable , biyt they make thei rumour so obviously Concorted like market people. angry

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by lailo: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jonathan was at the presidency for 8 years couldn't do any seaport in SS and SE, not even oil spillage spill up, it is Obi that will do seaport. Keep deceiving urself

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Kagd10: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Demolakay:

See dis mad man.. E don dey enter una body Abi? na una go tire.

Wen u Batist left Oda candidates to come attack peter obi, una no know, NW way evrywhere don dey stew, ur barking lyk a rabid dog.

Something wey we just dey start, na una go tire!

Awọn weyrey gbogbo!

Who left other candidates if not you phools who kept talking about Tinubu, from his Bsc certificate until Chicago university disgraced you loserrrs, then you came up with drug allegation gibberish while your rubbish brain forgot the fact that people caught with drug are arrested on the spot like your jailed drug dealing Igbo brothers. they go to court from the prison. The Usa officials are not uselesssss with uselesssss brain like you loserrrs of course hence know that the owner of an investment company don't become a criminal just because a criminal invested into the investment company. Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime nor arrested for any crime.

You phoool and your miscreantt Peter Obi came with another rubbish this time around while you phools forget the fact that the seaports in Porthacourt and Calabar are functional.

One would think Tinubu ruled you or your papa. Tinubu wasn't even in any federal administration like Peter Obi was under Jonathan. You dey mad or what?

3 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Spandau: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
seunmsg:
Peter Obi is a disgrace to all presidential candidates in Nigeria. How’s this dunce even a presidential candidate? Is he really this slow?

This tribal goat who can’t keep Tinubu’s name out of his mouth and can’t stop lying and posting fatherhood must never be allowed anywhere near Aso Rock.

Can you keep Obi's name out of your own mouth? If you call him a tribal goat because of always mentioning Emile O'Corn, then that makes you what? A tribal cow? grin grin grin grin Because you mention Obi's name at least 5000 times daily.
Obi is even right. Emile O'Corn is sick. He is challenged health wise. But you can't handle the truth just like all thugs can't. So you get pugnacious. grin grin grin
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by JackHamma1234(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Make I shout ammmm.... "Una no wan go verify?" . I means verify the source of the WhatsApp chat, verify the statements made,verify the issues on BAT dropped, verify the sender and receiver.... Once again "Make Una verify, the matter abi no be PO TALK AGAIN?...."

VERUFY IF HE IS ACTUALLY THE PO we know or... The BAT Camps doings.. after fake bishop nothing is impossible for that part. Or na PDP CLAN since no date of the stated WhatsApp was put there it could have been shared in their PDP BOT group , who are the others in the WhatsApp group and tell us what was said no go dey quote our of context... Verify.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by gudugudumeje: 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Obi-idiots and renegades.....

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Abassmt: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
YorubarLord:
I'm very sure the comment was made by an ibo person. This obituary bigot must never rule this country. Ever
Yes I stay in Port Harcourt this is their normal talk they use to attack a Yoruba man obi should wise up he suppose to know more than this a presidential candidate for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Leomyke4(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
I rarely post on this platform.... but if you cannot see the bias on that image then i am just speechless. Please can you explain why Tinubu's investment is quoted in Naira while the rest were quoted in Dollars.

I don't know why you people cannot remove bias and just compare equally.
I honestly wish this bias is not tribalism based.. I wholeheartedly hope so.. I am Igbo and totally believe in Nigeria but the things i am seeing lately are just so heartbreaking. Please reevaluate yourself and ensure you are not being tribal. For Nigeria's sake.
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Leomyke4(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
And what is wrong if they do?
Is that not a good thing for lagosians?
why do you think it is wrong?

Gbemini:
If we vote for obi na wahala b that o, cos na lagos all the ibos go dey live, even all the hervbalist and palmwine tapers too will come lagos... Local people grin grin grin shocked
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by mycar: 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Spirit04:
lmao which Tinubu group?
Did he mention the group?
Did anyone do a forensic on the account? I have two phones and and 4 WhatsApps, I can create a group chat and name it Obi group, if I post a tribalistic message there and Tinubu start using it to campaign would you ask if Obi group has denied it?

This Obi is just brainless. There's zero chance of him surviving one month when campaign starts without him getting exposed. What a waste and a distraction. If you think an Igbo that wants to win the presidency can get there through ethnic jingoism you are obviously covering yourself in cope concept
To be honest, I have never seen such illiterate and useless tribalists like Tinubu supporters, other yorubas are highly ashamed of you lot if you don't know.
The post simply said Tinubu supporters and the next thing you started calling igbos and presidency. Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Some SE governors are pushing for Tinubu in the S,East and you illiterates think your dirty ethnic campaign will do good for Tinubu, right?
If not for tribalism, how then would you be projecting a gangster like Tinubu to lead a country that you wish to be proud of?

Thunder will fire you the day you will seek help from an igbo man since you can't take Igbos out of dirty brain.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Alpharey: 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
olaztek:
I wonder why some people think that without the Ibos, Yoruba people cannot survive.

The Yorubas are Ibos largest customers, and we all know that a business without customers cannot thrive.

Everybody needs each other. But why are Nigerians so divided along ethnic lines.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Joe4real1988(m): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

That was Tinubu when he gave you the democracy your Bigoted self enjoy today! He's for a progressive democratic Nigeria!
I just wish this country is gonno be divided with immediate effect, let every region go their fuc:king way
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Alpharey: 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Did Tinubu mention any name? Tinubu said his enemies will labour till death. Is "labour till death" a new word? If I say my enemies will labour till death, am I talking about Peter Obi?

And yeah, Tinubu's enemies will labour till death! He didn't rule you or your papa. So what's with the obsession?

You and your papa ke. Una too dey curse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / Inside Aso Rock: The Day Abacha Died - By Orji Ogbonnaya Orji / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.