Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat (88130 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra / 2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Alpharey: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2022
Curious346:

I CAN BOLDLY SWEAR WITH MY LIFE THAT BUHARI WILL NEVER CAST HIS VOTE FOR TINUBU

We know he won't, but don't swear. grin
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by NessFortunate: 12:01am On Sep 12, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVx_VynSv3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TofK185PCJo

Excerpts of interaction between Njenje Media TV and Labour Party Presidential Candidate & former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi

mediocres. Two unserious candidates. Keep saying northerner can't become president, has Nigeria been fair to us all? Mind you election is a game of numbers, y'all already how it will end up. #AtikuIsComing
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Amah70: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2022
Bomboiy:
Everyone knows this,if Tinubu's wife and children love him then they should tell him to step down because of his health but then they are as greedy as the man himself.
I know it's a question of TIME when Bola Tinubu's immediate family and supporters, will tell Tinubu to step down for a much better qualified Peter Obi, to enable the presidency to come to the south after PMB.
Tinubu asked north to adhere to zoning so that presidency will come to the south, but Tinubu sidelined zoning in the southern regions, by contesting to become president of Nigeria after PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by atinga1: 12:10am On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:
If the pathological liar isn't a dunce, he would know that Porthacourt and Calabar have Ports which are functional.. go check their website.. In fact, Igbo can stay in their alaigbo and get their cargoes delivered hence why Wike asked them to stay in their alaigbo...

Peter Obi is not only a pathological liar but a uselesssss man!

Meanwhile, he should leave Tinubu alone. Tinubu didn't rule him or his papa. What's all this obsession with Tinubu? Did Tinubu rule them or their papa? No. Was he part of any federal administration? No. So what's with the obsession? Is Tinubu their Biafra man? So what's the obsession of Peter Obi and his miscreantsss? This is madness the more I think about it.
I see pain.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Shikini: 12:10am On Sep 12, 2022
It's getting interesting
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by DeOTR: 12:11am On Sep 12, 2022
broadman20:

The Yorubas cannot do anything outside their land because they are naturally not good in competition.

If you are doubting me can you mention any cluster outside Yoruba land that Yoruba people are identified?

We have Hausa markets and Igbo markets in all parts of Nigeria, what happened to the Yorubas?

Are they also intimidated in all parts of Nigeria.

I strongly believe that the Yorub nation never believe in telling themselves the truth and their younger generation is also growing with that.
If you are going to leave your home for a greener pasture, you'll go to a better place, or at least, somewhere like home, not worse.
Everybody is running to Lagos and every part of the SW, but this one is expecting the Sons of the soil to be running in opposite direction. Whatever you're smoking, it's definitely not good for your mental health.
Yorubas can't compete? Lol. We are the best Artisans in the Country.
You can be dragging petty trading with our Women, we don't care. Mention any field of human endeavor that any tribe is doing better than the Yorubas?
I've been to every meaningful parts of this country, I've never heard of any market so called Igbo or Hausa market and if you go to any market in any major city, you will always find a fair number of Yoruba people there. There are as many Yorubas as there are Igbos in Kano, Kaduna, Zaria, Sokoto, Katsina, Jos, Birni-Kebbi or Abuja who are doing well. Wherever you get the idea of "Yorubas can not do anything outside of their region".

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by popes001: 12:12am On Sep 12, 2022
Utterly shocking to see a presidential candidate seeking validation over hearsay, half-truths and fake news. Indeed this one gets information from madmen and madwomen. Only a honorable man with proven track records should be voted in cum 2023 not some rumor mongering, self loving bigot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by atinga1: 12:17am On Sep 12, 2022
Spirit04:
lmao which Tinubu group?
Did he mention the group?
Did anyone do a forensic on the account? I have two phones and and 4 WhatsApps, I can create a group chat and name it Obi group, if I post a tribalistic message there and Tinubu start using it to campaign would you ask if Obi group has denied it?

This Obi is just brainless. There's zero chance of him surviving one month when campaign starts without him getting exposed. What a waste and a distraction. If you think an Igbo that wants to win the presidency can get there through ethnic jingoism you are obviously covering yourself in cope concept
This thing pain una eh! Still the sad truth. He's not well and he needs to be in a home for the elderly.
Besides, where does he expect to get his votes? The north are rooting for their son Atiku. SE/SS is voting for Peter Obi and to some extent, Atiku. Even South West is not sure for him.
So, I ask again. where does he intend to get his votes?
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Slynation(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2022
LegendHero:

Imagine a presidential candidate sharing fake news and using it to campaign. He claim Tinubu people are tribalists but the same Tinubu was the first person to mention that he will revive the port of the South-South in his speech.

Peter Obi the lunatic went online, pick up a random post from his deluded supporters, invited cameramen while he tell his minions to read it out under the disguise that he got it from a Tinubu support group.

Below is the post, its on Facebook before now in their usual IPOB propagandists way.
You are a finished fellow, it's 2022 and you wants Nigerians to still depend on the word "I will"

Buhari that promised restructuring coupled with heaven and earth how did it go?? Now you want people to fall for the same cursed party...Oga it's time to try something new!!
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by jaxxy(m): 12:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Benwallt:
I am not tribalistic. I am saying the obvious.

Well it's not up to them only to decide. The current ports are not even in the North. whatever is functional and secure also cos ports need to be monitored not just about location only.

I won't support a sea port being in the south south or Southeast if it doesn't help thr country and if its not secure and used for illegal dealings or activities.

I just want a proper functioning country. Period! America and most sensible country have several sea ports.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Morphinne: 12:21am On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Bro, you should be ashamed of yourself, even if it's a small shame. Somehow you failed to address the main matter raised, you just went to attack the messenger.

Stop trying to divert our attention because tribalism has been the major campaign tactic of the APC and PDP. Peter Obi has to point it out openly, instead of your own people that will hide in their meetings and be using tribalism to campaign.

What is evil is evil, it’s only when you expose evil that it can run. End tribalism.
Ipob, sorry ehn English hard. Blessed is the soul of Pa Awolowo for affording us free education here in the SW grin Now what the person you quoted was trying to tell you airheads is that what Lia Mohammed’s cousin i.e Peter Obituary attributed to Tinubu was never from Tinubu. Your lying machine got the excerpt on Facebook from one of his online pigs like you and attributed it to Tinubu without verifying first. Now it’s obvious that this man is just a pathological liar. Dear Ipobian pig, Lies can’t win you elections.

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 12, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVx_VynSv3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TofK185PCJo

Excerpts of interaction between Njenje Media TV and Labour Party Presidential Candidate & former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi

APC just dey collect left, right, and center lol

@Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking Biodun556 how market? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Kagd10: 12:30am On Sep 12, 2022
atinga1:

I see pain.

You mean the hateful pain in your heart hence your obsession over Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by stealmatic(m): 12:34am On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

What did Peter Obi do than point ot out OPENLY for the world to see the evil, other candidates will be dancing around the problems while the elephant in the room is rampaging around and breaking all the china.

We need a president like Peter Obi who will counter evil tribal propaganda which has been the bane of Nigeria unity in the open, even advise the perpetrators openly.

U need to be examined asap,so u see nothing wrong in obi tagging a fellow obituarist post as tinubu support post,m sure u are one of those Galla seller with fone

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by plaindealer: 12:43am On Sep 12, 2022
Actually, the rubbish actually came from his own fraudulent ObiDots.

That message is classic ipob message and narratives, we've read similar rubbish by Igbos on NL.

This obi man is so retardedd, so naive, so emotionally and mentally bancrupt.

What a sad excuse..

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by sehin79(m): 1:05am On Sep 12, 2022
peter obi... clearly sold himself out here.... how can you come on camera and take a whathapps message that is clearly fake...
even my great grandmum understand that whathap messages are fake and speculations...

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by newnigerdelta1: 1:13am On Sep 12, 2022
StormpyBee:
Him well before?

Your own sickness dey come
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by babajero(m): 1:17am On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
Tinubu: I am not going for the presidency for boxing grin No be by muscle but brain.
Just like buhari right? 1 week in Nigeria 6 months abroad.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by bigcasava1(m): 1:22am On Sep 12, 2022
longetivity:
This is how the south will be divided till the north (atiku) take over from another northerner embarassed
let the north continue to rule since we the south hate each other.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by MrEgwim: 1:22am On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
Tinubu: I am not going for the presidency for boxing grin No be by muscle but brain.
OLODO!
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by babajero(m): 1:31am On Sep 12, 2022
fiizznation:
Well the man is sick; this I will agree with Mr Obi. 2023 is going to be interesting. A disorganized party{PDP} is going head on with a party that presents a Muslim Muslim ticket thereby 'alienating' some of the Christians votes.

While Labour Party depend so much on their social media followers and noise makers, this will be the party's biggest undoing! Elections are won at the grassroots levels. What ever votes you get from social media mob is added as a plus, nothing any seasoned politician will take serious.
All this una elections are won by grassroot level, that is what is killing Nigeria. The north is giving birth like guinea pigs and the Yorubas has followed suit just because of election thereby distroying the fabric of the country and thereby killing the country in the process. Other countries give birth to multiple children to improve their workforce and development. But Nigeria in the other hand is giving birth to multitude of children because of religion domination and election, what a shameless entity.

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Spandau: 1:51am On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:

I guess Yar'adua felt the same way when he wanted to be president.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by broadman20: 1:52am On Sep 12, 2022
DeOTR:

If you are going to leave your home for a greener pasture, you'll go to a better place, or at least, somewhere like home, not worse.
Everybody is running to Lagos and every part of the SW, but this one is expecting the Sons of the soil to be running in opposite direction. Whatever you're smoking, it's definitely not good for your mental health.
Yorubas can't compete? Lol. We are the best Artisans in the Country.
You can be dragging petty trading with our Women, we don't care. Mention any field of human endeavor that any tribe is doing better than the Yorubas?
I've been to every meaningful parts of this country, I've never heard of any market so called Igbo or Hausa market and if you go to any market in any major city, you will always find a fair number of Yoruba people there. There are as many Yorubas as there are Igbos in Kano, Kaduna, Zaria, Sokoto, Katsina, Jos, Birni-Kebbi or Abuja who are doing well. Wherever you get the idea of "Yorubas can not do anything outside of their region".

Artisans with nothing to show for it?

Every business you started and whenever we entered it we will beat and chase you away from it because you sincerely know that you can't compete with us. That's why you will always resort to tribalism.

Yorubas started spares parts business and when we came we chased them out of it and dominated till today.

Yorubas started Real estate in the FTC when we came with our God given talents we took over the real estate business and are the highest owners of landed properties and estate in Abuja.

You know you can never compete against us that's why you always bring in tribe and religion but this time around Una no go succeed at all.

We are wiser now.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by isan(m): 2:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Peter obi actually fell for a Facebook post with no source backing it cheesy his opponents will edit the video and feed it to the gullible public
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by seunjungle1(m): 3:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Now I can see clearly why this fuvk called Obi graduated with 3rd class spent 7years on campus studying philosophy...why should a reasonable thinker believe that junk your cameraman read to you tagging against Tinubu..... Obi is not logical at all as a philosopher. Obi is clueless for him to have mount the pulpit of democracy to spew that cheap propaganda against another candidate. Obi is too cheap to have contested for this exalted number one seat of naija..
I can now see why my other Yoruba guys are telling not to vote Obi because of his tribalism bigotry and unrealistic move he got. The same blood run in their vain....Nepotism, tribalism, hatred and envy.

Go to news paper stand and see what I'm telling you... They inherited that from their fathers

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by bewla(m): 3:12am On Sep 12, 2022
StormpyBee:
Him well before?
One of your health and young honorable just pass way in south Africa

Ok live him

One leg up

Na brain work
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by goslowgoslow(m): 3:15am On Sep 12, 2022
broadman20:

See this one, I will only answer your questions when you post the link of skull miners in your region.

Why is it so difficult for you to do?

You want to tell me you didn't do skull mining again.
You think say me and you be mate wey go dey discuss rubbish? Common bounce!
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by goslowgoslow(m): 3:15am On Sep 12, 2022
broadman20:

Yes o!
It's better than SKULL MINING.

ROCKY FALLER was also a drug dealer still he used it to better the lives of Americans by building some momorial infrastructures for them.

Even Tinubu you are celebrating is a drug Barron and he is your lord and master.

Our case will never be different.
Dumbass!
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Owontime: 3:16am On Sep 12, 2022
I'll happily vote for Tinubu than vote for an IPOB criminal like Mr Obi.

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by goslowgoslow(m): 3:17am On Sep 12, 2022
broadman20:

Can You also post us the link to SKILL MINNERS activities in your region so that we can balance the discussion,
Thanks
I provide yours so you can provide mine! Bounce!
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:30am On Sep 12, 2022
fiizznation:
Well the man is sick; this I will agree with Mr Obi. 2023 is going to be interesting. A disorganized party{PDP} is going head on with a party that presents a Muslim Muslim ticket thereby 'alienating' some of the Christians votes.

While Labour Party depend so much on their social media followers and noise makers, this will be the party's biggest undoing! Elections are won at the grassroots levels. What ever votes you get from social media mob is added as a plus, nothing any seasoned politician will take serious.

Lame Propaganda.......you saw the Nasarrawa March, saw Oyo State, that even the Governor was part of, you saw Enugu , Onitsha, Delta etc March for Peter Obi and you still mention social media .......lols

I forgot your principal do have dementia .....so you too will follow suit
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:35am On Sep 12, 2022
seunjungle1:
Now I can see clearly why this fuvk called Obi graduated with 3rd class spent 7years on campus studying philosophy...why should a reasonable thinker believe that junk your cameraman read to you tagging against Tinubu..... Obi is not logical at all as a philosopher. Obi is clueless for him to have mount the pulpit of democracy to spew that cheap propaganda against another candidate. Obi is too cheap to have contested for this exalted number one seat of naija..
I can now see why my other Yoruba guys are telling not to vote Obi because of his tribalism bigotry and unrealistic move he got. The same blood run in their vain....Nepotism, tribalism, hatred and envy.

Go to news paper stand and see what I'm telling you... They inherited that from their fathers

Keep quiet pls.....Yan Yan Yan...... talking like a parrot on heat , better go and find one AGbado parrot to help you.....

TINUBU that told Osun State people that they will labour to Death if the don't vote APC......what name do we call such a soul?

Wishing death for your kinsmen because of Politics ......
TINUBU is not only tribalistic but selfish and greedy to even his own people......

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.