Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat (88128 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra / 2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by OurSeun(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Peter Obi you fall out hand on this one, even SUP presidential aspirant can make this kind mistake
[/b]on this note, I withdraw my support[b]

Mr. President (BAT) may you live long, those that said you are not fit we enjoy your reign as one of the best

4 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Kagd10: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

This one is addicted to guff and the drugs tinubu sells. Your brain is damaged beyond repair.

Stop projecting yourself! You dey mad!
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by toneroforever(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
BurialGround:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Don't mind BAT & his BATstards. They are indeed a rare breed. Maybe because they fell from the sky and evolved into hate filled creatures.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Mitsurugi(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Imagine a presidential candidate sharing fake news and using it to campaign. He claim Tinubu people are tribalists but the same Tinubu was the first person to mention that he will revive the port of the South-South in his speech.

Peter Obi the lunatic went online, pick up a random post from his deluded supporters, invited cameramen while he tell his minions to read it out under the disguise that he got it from a Tinubu support group.

Below is the post, its on Facebook before now in their usual IPOB propagandists way.

Oga there are people like you who share the tribal sentiment.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by aestake: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
What’s this man saying undecided
Go to romance section.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Invitationn: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
PresidObi:

Bro, you should be ashamed of yourself, even if it's a small shame. Somehow you failed to address the main matter raised, you just went to attack the messenger.

Stop trying to divert our attention because tribalism has been the major campaign tactic of the APC and PDP. Peter Obi has to point it out openly, instead of your own people that will hide in their meetings and be using tribalism to campaign.

What is evil is evil, its only when you expose evil that it can run. End tribalism.
A stutter from an Obi fanboy. A rare breed of tribalists and bigots.
Wonders shall never end!

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Joe4real1988(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the yeye tribal thing hating on Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa.
Just see how u are vomiting blood everywhere because a presidential aspirant pointed out you and your principal's tribalistic nature. Nonsense. Yeye yoot

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Pio44: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yukov:
His propaganda towards Tinubu won't take him anywhere. You can abuse his character but his achievements is there for everyone to see.
He shouldn't even be abusing someone whose struggle paved way for what he's enjoying now.
During NADECO struggle, Tinubu fought gallantly. According to Dele Momodu, they sustained the struggle because of his money

Tinubu is our next president come 2023. This is certain
OK boko haram mumu
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Benwallt:
Peter obi can't relocate the seaports in hundred years as president. The north will give him enough problems to grapple with.

whatever is good for Nigeria let it be done. Don't br am enemy of progress for the country because of selfish reasons and tribalism which has destroyed our nation.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Kagd10: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Just see how u are vomiting blood everywhere because a presidential aspirant pointed out you and your principal's tribalistic nature. Nonsense. Yeye yoot

That was Tinubu when he gave you the democracy your Bigoted self enjoy today! He's for a progressive democratic Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by EdwardRandy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Imagine a presidential candidate sharing fake news and using it to campaign. He claim Tinubu people are tribalists but the same Tinubu was the first person to mention that he will revive the port of the South-South in his speech.

Peter Obi the lunatic went online, pick up a random post from his deluded supporters, invited cameramen while he tell his minions to read it out under the disguise that he got it from a Tinubu support group.

Below is the post, its on Facebook before now in their usual IPOB propagandists way.
My guy, make we forget whether na propaganda from Obi or not. I have had a live experience on same issue with a Yoruba but our conversation was centered on division of Nigeria. The yoruba guy said he doesn't want Nigeria to divide because the SW will lose the revenue they generate from Igbos who always clear their goods at the Apapa seaport

Now tell me bro, if this is not selfishness and wickedness against a tribe, what is it?? You guys know the value of we igbos in this useless country and still would not give us a fair representation at Federal level. Okay, make una leave us make we go form our country, una say no.

You people just want to keep us hostage in this country because of the resources in our land, not because you love us. But I'm happy this is going to change soon once Obi wins next year, e go soon clear for una eyes.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by emonis88: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Some r here saying this WhatsApp leaked message is fake, this is how Tinubu support group denied the leak of the Muslim Muslim ticket agenda, what is happening now. Abeg this one I go believe. So Yorubas r afraid of Igbos leaving Lagos to delta or Rivers, or cross river sef. Hmmm! N they il be strauthing up n Dan saying they don't want Igbo in Lagos, I ve said before, this bragado go end one day. No champion forever.

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by goslowgoslow(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
PresidObi:

Bro, you should be ashamed of yourself, even if it's a small shame. Somehow you failed to address the main matter raised, you just went to attack the messenger.

Stop trying to divert our attention because tribalism has been the major campaign tactic of the APC and PDP. Peter Obi has to point it out openly, instead of your own people that will hide in their meetings and be using tribalism to campaign.

What is evil is evil, its only when you expose evil that it can run. End tribalism.
If that post were to be the other way round you Obi supporters will say it was done by Tinubu supporters to discredit Obi. The shame goes to you, you all are hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by DesignMaestro(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yorubas, shine your eyes ooooo, if you vote for Peter Obi you are automatically voting for seaports in the SS and SE. The Igbos will stop coming to Lagos to invest rather they will go to Rivers and Delta States.

They may even stop building houses in Lagos. It will affect a lot of Yorubas.

Yoruba ronu ooo
Only ndi developers can write this rubbish. Are there no sea ports in other regions already?

Envy of Lagos will kill you people and sadly for you. No city in your region will ever match the status of Lagos, not in a thousand years!

Do you think you can win election through crookery as you do with your businesses?....we shall see.

Only them:
- photoshopped photos of Tinubu
- fake news about Tinubu on all social media
- insulting anyone who dare express contrary opinion to theirs
- defamation of character
- religious bigotry
- open hatred for islam and Muslims
- mocking other people's culture

3 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Dottormentor: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Are you all mad ? Which Obi? Vote sowore young candidate and forget all this treasury looters, why are Nigerians so dumb.
Sergio103:

So far the division is for good........we are okay with it.

If the unity should be to support Tinubu over a more competent Obi......then to hell with unity

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by goslowgoslow(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Igbojew:
There is saying that says,he who kill with knife does not allow pass his back.It is no more new that this tribalistic,greedy and evil Yorubas are the one that play tribalism in everything they do but they are always quick to blame Igbos for it but one thing I like about Igbo they don't bother about Yoruba behavior at all...............I am that Igbojew
Yorubas are tribalistic but you do what you like freely on their land. Can a Yoruba man do the same in Ibo land?
You Igbos are the most tribalistic and ungrateful set of humans on earth.
Yourbas are tribalistic yet you wont stay in your own Igbo land.
It is time to divide this useless entity called Nigeria because we are not one and we can never be.

5 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Parachoko: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
NurseJP:

…And I ask without bias, can we say Tinubu is an intellectual?. The answer is a big NO!.
What does it mean for a person to be "an intellectual"?

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Parachoko: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Diligence:
Don't be hypocritical; Tinubu no well QED

So far Buhari, though frail as he is, seems much healthier than Tinubu who can neither squat nor kneel to pray like other Muslim faithfuls.

The charge once again from The People's President is: TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

Do you have an evidence to prove he is not well?

1 Like

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by OsunOriginal: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVx_VynSv3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TofK185PCJo

Excerpts of interaction between Njenje Media TV and Labour Party Presidential Candidate & former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi

Obi and lie... His brain is so undeveloped and petty.
I am confident that message is not from any Yoruba or Tinubu group... Obi himself or his boys put it together. You can see their level of thinking in the message...

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by broadman20: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
fiizznation:
Well the man is sick; this I will agree with Mr Obi. 2023 is going to be interesting. A disorganized party{PDP} is going head on with a party that presents a Muslim Muslim ticket thereby 'alienating' some of the Christians votes.

While Labour Party depend so much on their social media followers and noise makers, this will be the party's biggest undoing! Elections are won at the grassroots levels. What ever votes you get from social media mob is added as a plus, nothing any seasoned politician will take serious.

My only prayer is that when they will leave social media to come and vote on the election day, your agbero will not get envious and start attacking them.

It has happened before and it may not work again this time.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by LegendHero(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
EdwardRandy:

My guy, make we forget whether na propaganda from Obi or not. I have had a live experience on same issue with a Yoruba but our conversation was centered on division of Nigeria. The yoruba guy said he doesn't want Nigeria to divide because the[b] SW will lose the revenue they generate from Igbos who always clear their goods at the Apapa seaport [/b]

Now tell me bro, if this is not selfishness and wickedness against a tribe, what is it?? You guys know the value of we igbos in this useless country and still would not give us a fair representation at Federal level. Okay, make una leave us make we go form our country, una say no.

You people just want to keep us hostage in this country because of the resources in our land, not because you love us. But I'm happy this is going to change soon once Obi wins next year, e go soon clear for una eyes.

Let us say we beleive your super story. It shows you are the supposedly Yoruba guy are dullards bro.

The seaport is the federal government assets and only the federal government take the revenue from the port. Shey na Lagos government dey take the revenue for Apapa port?

It is just like saying because Lagos-Ibadan rail line is in Lagos, then the Lagos state government take the ticket money. Shey na Lagos build am ni?

3 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by goslowgoslow(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
emonis88:
Some r here saying this WhatsApp leaked message is fake, this is how Tinubu support group denied the leak of the Muslim Muslim ticket agenda, what is happening now. Abeg this one I go believe. So Yorubas r afraid of Igbos leaving Lagos to delta or Rivers, or cross river sef. Hmmm! N they il be strauthing up n Dan saying they don't want Igbo in Lagos, I ve said before, this bragado go end one day. No champion forever.
Thueh! Who cares if Igbo leaves Yoruba land. Keep deceiving yourself because of one stupid and unverified what app message.
If I Igbos leaves Yoruba land today who loses? They should leave today in fact now now.

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Fearyourcreator: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
nazicartel:
politics aside. I worked in that calabar port. Omoh. It's a long story brother
What happen
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by jaxxy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

That should be directed at Peter Obi.

A presidential aspirant behaving like a yabaleft patient.

Propaganda won’t get him to the Villa. How can he pick random Facebook post from fellow Obituarist and tag it as tho it was Tinubu sponsored?

Why would an obidient post advising yorubas to vote against Peter obi??

U are screaming because it got exposed? undecided
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by olatuns2017: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVx_VynSv3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TofK185PCJo

Excerpts of interaction between Njenje Media TV and Labour Party Presidential Candidate & former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by LegendHero(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
jaxxy:

Why would an obidient post advising yorubas to vote against Peter obi??

U are screaming because it got exposed? undecided

Why will Peter Obi talk about it if you think that post will make Yoruba not to vote Obi?

Don't be a dunce. That post is a reverse psychology kind of post and more targeted to the South South people to wire them more into hating Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by goslowgoslow(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Let us say we beleive your super story. It shows you are the supposedly Yoruba guy are dullards bro.

The seaport is the federal government assets and only the federal government take the revenue from the port. Shey na Lagos government dey take the revenue for Apapa port?

It is just like saying because Lagos-Ibadan rail line is in Lagos, then the Lagos state government take the ticket money. Shey na Lagos build am ni?

You sef be dullard you even worst. Yes the ports belongs to FG but what of the opportunities for other businesses that resulted because of the ports? Who take the profit and taxes from that? Nearly all that goes to the business owners and the state. Dullard calling people dullard!
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by Fearyourcreator: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
NurseJP:

…And I ask without bias, can we say Tinubu is an intellectual?. The answer is a big NO!.
Smiles...
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kagd10:
Peter can't keep talking about Tinubu, just like his Bigoted miscreantttt. Is he Tinubu's doctor? Na madness?

The miscreantt can't even talk about his achievements since he's got none. Is Tinubu a biafra man or did he rule him or his papa? What's with the obsession? Na madness?

Tinubu is not fit for president even hos inlaw Tee mac said so and u are all here shouting Peter obi.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by broadman20: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Yorubas are tribalistic but you do what you like freely on their land. Can a Yoruba man do the same in Ibo land?
You Igbos are the most tribalistic and ungrateful set of humans on earth.
Yourbas are tribalistic yet you wont stay in your own Igbo land.
It is time to divide this useless entity called Nigeria because we are not one and we can never be.

The Yorubas cannot do anything outside their land because they are naturally not good in competition.

If you are doubting me can you mention any cluster outside Yoruba land that Yoruba people are identified?

We have Hausa markets and Igbo markets in all parts of Nigeria, what happened to the Yorubas?

Are they also intimidated in all parts of Nigeria.

I strongly believe that the Yorub nation never believe in telling themselves the truth and their younger generation is also growing with that.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by kingyakos: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tflex01:

You can only slaughter your useless family members. I know many real SS persons that will surely vote for Tinubu and not the "we SS" wannabe from Abakaliki. grin

Idiot I'm not from Abakiliki, I'm a full glown uyo boy. Same cup he used in measuring for Johnathan will be use to measure for him in full and fu**k U.
Re: Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Why will Peter Obi talk about it if you think that post will make Yoruba not to vote Obi?

Don't be a dunce. That post is a reverse psychology kind of post and more targeted to the South South people to wire them more into hating Tinubu.

The south south doesn't like apc or tinubu already so this doesn't change anything much.

And for ur information many tinubu urchins here are already supporting that message as useless as it sounds so Peter obi was right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.