Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) (50642 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Prawn Stew In Pictures / Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
The way the Guy just pour the meat like that OFF ME. Aswearughad!

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
I wan become Suarez o!

I be YouTube o! Make you go follow my channel o! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhG4Nk_zkH4

bigpicture001:
Wetin Naija Mann dey do for Uruguay..?

Abeg anything they happen for there.. abi u dey play ball..?

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Spain007(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
4 cubes of MAGGI....hell NOOOOO
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Abeg don't give up on me, come eat bellyful fist. lol grin

kingmsookwagh:
The way the Guy just pour the meat like that OFF ME. Aswearughad!
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by nizelgirl(f): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bros, you didn't steam your eat?

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
I steamed my eat! It is well cooked o!

nizelgirl:
Bros, you didn't steam your eat?
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
One thing must kill a man o! Well I don't eat this everyday, so maybe I go live long. grin

onatisi:
we can say the man is enjoying but it actually sense all that he is cooking is detrimental to his health.
all those canned and processed indigents contain high sodium and they are not fresh, they are a recipe for high blood pressure and other ailments, even including the knorr.
it would have been different if he was cooking with fresh tomatoes, pepper and other things
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by writeprof(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:

You added raw meat like that
undecided

Cooker grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by onatisi(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
ok, i totally understand sire . just try to include many fresh items . we can't totally avoid all those processed food ,
naijamanyoutube:
One thing must kill a man o! Well I don't eat this everyday, so maybe I go live long. grin

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Akpan107(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:

undecided
If that is their best stew there, you can imagine what they have been eating!

That beautiful meat will not have any good test.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by promami: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
This food won't be tasty.
But if you enjoyed it, that's fine.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by lordmayor4(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Just in case people think say na google I take get the images or say it was so bad that I didn't even eat it. I took photos of me eating it o!

If you guys don't hear from me in the next 1 minute, abeg call police o! I don poison myself be that o!

We can send you foodstuffs anywhere you are.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by breadplanets(f): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
descarado:

E no give you mouth cheesy.
I like him.

hahahahahhaa d guy kuku no send. I don follow his youtube channel. When I need to be traumatised I'll go watch his cooking video grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Munzy14(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

cheesy

Between chewing on a stone or eating a lump of seasoning when eating, I don't know which I hate more. cheesy
God!
Both is a big no no for me..nke stone ka njo biko..

Why am I feeling like I don chop stone ugbua grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by aalangel(f): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zonefree:

undecided

Cooking meat before adding to soup or stew is a hoax. I've done his method before and it came out 100 times better. Infact, the juice entered the meat properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Nekky5(f): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
I wonder if the stew has any nutritive value with the way much processed ingredients were used.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thank you for telling them. grin

aalangel:

Cooking meat before adding to soup or stew is a hoax. I've done his method before and it came out 100 times better. Infact, the juice entered the meat properly.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thank you for subscribing. And no I don't do cooking videos myself, but if I run into someone that's good at cooking, I will enjoy doing a video about it.

Maybe when I come Naija, you can cook for us. grin

breadplanets:
hahahahahhaa d guy kuku no send. I don follow his youtube channel. When I need to be traumatised I'll go watch his cooking video grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by chinonfelix2(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Where de stew de?

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
I am curious to know how it tasted?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Says the HOD of Kitchen Cabinets

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by BlessedDay21: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oga, come carry go there. I sabi cook. grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by MansoryMX(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
With no Nigerian restaurant or store around in Uruguay, I embarked on the adventure of making my own stew. And I ended up making the best stew in the whole of Latin America.

If you think your stew is better than mine, post photo of it or keep quite. lol

I've attached photos, so that anybody that wants to follow along and start creating great tasting stew, can do so.

Man! Lemme be honest with you!
Na nonsense you cook. Attached below is stew I am cooking right now….

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
THE MAN USE STYLE RESEMBLE ALHAJI LUCASBALO
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Abeg don't give up on me, come eat bellyful fist. lol grin

like for realzzz??

Was it play you were playing??
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Neoteny(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I come beg them not to beat Ghana for World Cup. grin

grin grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by wiseone28: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
I don't even know which country that you will never see a Nigerian..

I believe there's a Nigerian in North Korea.

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by chypotenti(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Just in case people think say na google I take get the images or say it was so bad that I didn't even eat it. I took photos of me eating it o!

If you guys don't hear from me in the next 1 minute, abeg call police o! I don poison myself be that o!
Oga even your mouth show say the food nor make sense at all grin grin grin...sorry oh OP but you are really a bad cook...
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by chypotenti(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oga you just jam everything once grin grin grin nor time to waist grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by litaninja(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
You just made poison bruv. Seek help on youtube asap.

naijamanyoutube:
Fire lowered to 6 to cook slowly and stir everything.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Segzy19: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
4 knorr cubes? Monosodium glutamate? In that small soup?

Well-done! U try! I carry body for you sir...

Chop alone grin grin grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Your nails and kitchen are very clean. Neat guys turn me on.

I have no business with what you cooked, though. At least it looks more edible than what a certain Channah1 girl would cook. Been long I saw her unnecessary threads and boring tasteless meals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cook-a-thon: Benue Chef Naira Victor Gets Support From Gov Alia, Four Virgins / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.