Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) (50654 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Prawn Stew In Pictures / Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Channah1(f): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hmm.. e don reach like this?
Dem no fit hide the olosho work again, na to dey beg man with erotic words... Tueh!

The man gat class abeg. He would never settle for cheap sluts.

Shame!
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Channah1(f): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Your nails are very clean. Neat guys turn me on.

I have no business with what you cooked, though. At least it looks more edible than what a certain Channah1 girl would cook. Been long I saw her unnecessary threads and boring tasteless meals.

He still won't notice you let alone send you a dm. Cheap article. Shame on you.

Now everyone knows what you do here. Even the Op, now has an idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Channah1:

LOL. Is it bad to admire a man's fine hands again? grin

Does complimenting his hands mean that I want him or his DM? I hope you don't take this uselessness to 2023. You'll be 43 next year, remember? Tick-tock, time is going. You sound so hopeless, at least you can send him a DM so he can rescue your ageing ass so that menopause doesn't catch up with you.

Try to get some sense and a total mental overhaul. You are making me lose active brain cells already, so I will engage you no further.

Bye-bye, Aunty Mercy. grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Acidosis(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you. Me self go begin teach for YouTube. Make you sign up to learn o! lol grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqqNdltFiNI

Subscribed with 5 Gmails wink wink

I hope that motivates you to do more but please oo, cut down on the Maggi cubes grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Channah1(f): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL. Is it bad to admire a man's fine hands again? grin

Does complimenting his hands mean that it's him I want? I hope you don't take this uselessness to 2023. You'll be 43 next year, remember? Tick-tock, time is going.

Try to get some sense and a total mental overhaul. You are making me lose active brain cells already, so I will engage you no further.

Bye-bye, Aunty Mercy. grin

Who's 43? You people have seen Aunty mercychen now, @ blessedmercy, you can not talk to her again. Mention her now grin.

which brain cells? Dead brain cells? Hahaaaa...

I even thought you're a human being the first day I interacted with you advising you to cover your body. I never knew you're this low.

Admire my foot! Youre just a confused entity.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by davillian(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
You're right about the fish, I should not have added that. But the stew is still tasty! grin

Do it this way next time
Fry your onion , garlic first
Then fry the tomatoes if you can get pepper paste combine and fry till try
Your meat spice and cook
When your tomatoes paste and pepper is a bit dry add your cooked meat and the stock
But be careful it to over spice your stock and thank me....
If you like ginger and nutmeg add it.... cheesy
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Channah1:

Who's 43? You people have seen Aunty mercychen now, @ blessedmercy, you can not talk to her again. Mention her now grin.

which brain cells? Dead brain cells? Hahaaaa...

Admire my foot! Youre just a confused entity.

Keep deceiving yourself with your multiple personality disorder. Sometimes, I just pity you so much, but the senseless person behind the moniker doesn't pity herself. Any sensible person can see through your mask. You can keep denying all you want, it is what it is.

Bye once again, Aunty Mercy.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Emmanueledu(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
What sought of cooking method is this nahThis stew will taste too bland!
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Channah1(f): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Keep deceiving yourself with your multiple personality disorder. Sometimes, I just pity you so much, but the senseless person behind the moniker doesn't pity herself. Any sensible person can see through your mask. You can keep denying all you want, it is what it is.

Bye once again, Aunty Mercy.

You just described yourself above. Pele.

I'm done with you.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Idaytesj29(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
With no Nigerian restaurant or store around in Uruguay, I embarked on the adventure of making my own stew. And I ended up making the best stew in the whole of Latin America.

If you think your stew is better than mine, post photo of it or keep quite. lol

I've attached photos, so that anybody that wants to follow along and start creating great tasting stew, can do so.

Which Latin America? Person wey dey Upper Iweka or Ikeji-Arakeji or Goron-Dutse dey claim Latin America. Continue ! Thunder wey go fire you and your lies dey do press up.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by stinjoe(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
nnamdiosu:

My bro. How u dey.

Long time.
Hunger and sapa dey wrestle with me. They wan kill your boy ooo... Hope you good Sir?
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
lol E dey freezer o! Come follow me chop abeg!

chinonfelix2:
Where de stew de?
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na to process your visa remain, I will be gone in 1 month self. Maybe na Peru visa we go process for you. grin

BlessedDay21:
Oga, come carry go there. I sabi cook. grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by SURElee(f): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
What a stew.
You didn't even fry your onions first. Meat added raw. Hahaha

Best stew maker indeed. Learn how to cook, you say no na woman job hahaha.

See the outcome now.

If you don't know how to cook, Even if you have access to oyibo peoples sophisticated condiments and tomato puree, you will still cook medemede .Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
My stew and your stew look the same na! Wetin you dey talk? Is yours delicious? Mine is o! grin

MansoryMX:

Man! Lemme be honest with you!
Na nonsense you cook. Attached below is stew I am cooking right now….
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na only style? lol I don't even have a clue who the person be. lol

OBALOLA55:
THE MAN USE STYLE RESEMBLE ALHAJI LUCASBALO
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Play ke, anybody wey dey town can come and chop na. For Uruguay we dey share food na.

kingmsookwagh:
like for realzzz??

Was it play you were playing??

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Probably! We be explorer na! If Oyibo fit travel everywhere dey steal resources, we too fit go to get them back and send to Africa. Na our right!

wiseone28:
I don't even know which country that you will never see a Nigerian..

I believe there's a Nigerian in North Korea.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by BlessedDay21: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Na to process your visa remain, I will be gone in 1 month self. Maybe na Peru visa we go process for you. grin

I'm serious o.

Should I shoot you a PM so we can discuss more? wink
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
You supposed get lips reading job o! lol They pay a lot. But na lie, I dey gbadun this stew well well. I go cook rice now self take chop up. I go post photo.

chypotenti:
Oga even your mouth show say the food nor make sense at all grin grin grin...sorry oh OP but you are really a bad cook...
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Yes o! Time is money for obodo oyibo!

chypotenti:
Oga you just jam everything once grin grin grin nor time to waist grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Well e be like say the poison no strong, because I still dey alive and I dey enjoy am day by day. grin

litaninja:
You just made poison bruv. Seek help on youtube asap.

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Chop alone? Abeg come take your share, we must die together. grin

Segzy19:
4 knorr cubes? Monosodium glutamate? In that small soup?

Well-done! U try! I carry body for you sir...

Chop alone grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by wiseone28: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Probably! We be explorer na! If Oyibo fit travel everywhere dey steal resources, we too fit go to get them back and send to Africa. Na our right!

Wetin una dey send?

When some people travel outside everybody they knew at home them dey give cold attitude.

Even with family members too.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thank you for the compliments. When I come Naija you can teach me how to cook na.

How is your UI/UX class coming along. I have a friend who works as UI/UX for American Airline. It pays really well.

Abeg na only me make una yab o! Leave others out of it. lol

UyaiIncomparabl:
Your nails are very clean. Neat guys turn me on.

I have no business with what you cooked, though. At least it looks more edible than what a certain Channah1 girl would cook. Been long I saw her unnecessary threads and boring tasteless meals.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Just give them time. They will come around. For now they need to face hustle.

wiseone28:
Wetin una dey send?

When some people travel outside everybody they knew at home them dey give cold attitude.

Even with family members too.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by wiseone28: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Just give them time. They will come around. For now they need to face hustle.

No time, Like my cousin 5 years now.

Just say na turn by turn.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Make una no fight o! If una get beef, make una give am to me make I put inside tomato take make my stew. lol
Channah1:

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thank you for the motivation! And yes I will reduce the Maggi so I go live long. grin

Acidosis:

Subscribed with 5 Gmails wink wink

I hope that motivates you to do more but please oo, cut down on the Maggi cubes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
I used to do it like that, but it will come out good one day, the next time not good. This way na sure banker!

davillian:

Do it this way next time
Fry your onion , garlic first
Then fry the tomatoes if you can get pepper paste combine and fry till try
Your meat spice and cook
When your tomatoes paste and pepper is a bit dry add your cooked meat and the stock
But be careful it to over spice your stock and thank me....
If you like ginger and nutmeg add it.... cheesy
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Make you taste am first! grin

Emmanueledu:
What sought of cooking method is this nahThis stew will taste too bland!
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Get your visa come join me for Upper Iweka. grin

I dey wait you for the video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqfVtHxoZpk

Idaytesj29:

Which Latin America? Person wey dey Upper Iweka or Ikeji-Arakeji or Goron-Dutse dey claim Latin America. Continue ! Thunder wey go fire you and your lies dey do press up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Cook-a-thon: Benue Chef Naira Victor Gets Support From Gov Alia, Four Virgins / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.