Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) (50657 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Prawn Stew In Pictures / Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Warmaterial(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Yoruba guy, they like stew with swallow die...
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
You just gave me a good idea, I go begin teach cooking for my YouTube channel. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2CNz9liO74

I admire your confidence. cheesy
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by stinjoe(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
nnamdiosu:

grin ok o. Send me flight tickets then grin cheesy
Boss longest time, I greet you Sir.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Tegabadguy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

cheesy

Between chewing on a stone or eating a lump of seasoning when eating, I don't know which I hate more. cheesy
were my own food

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
TonyBby:

One and only @glorythehomemaker is the judge here, the thing is how the stew will reach you to taste and judge his skills.

The OP said it tasted well. Let's just agree with him as we can't access it cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
My one in town stew just dey freezer dey cooley! Lol

Make all of una come follow chop!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by funshint(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Seems this one no dey cook before grin....The oil no even hot before adding the tomato paste. You should have mixed the tomato and the pepper paste together before adding them to the oil. And I'm sure you'll still find where to buy fresh tomatoes and pepper which you can blend together. And the meat angry...why didn't you cook it at least a little? It is good to learn how to cook as a man to avoid things like this.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tegabadguy:
were my own food

I'm not the op naa. cheesy
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thank you. And when wey dey same city I go cook for you make you test am. grin
gloryhomemaker:

The OP said it tasted well. Let's just agree with him as we can't access it cheesy
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thank you, one day I go learn. I go manage this one for now.

funshint:
Seems this one no dey cook before grin....The oil no even fry before adding the tomato paste. You should have mixed the tomato and the pepper paste together before adding them to the oil. And I'm sure you'll still find where to buy fresh tomatos and pepper which you can blend together. And the meat angry...why didn't you cook it at least a little? It is good to learn how to cook as a man to avoid things like this.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by AngelicBeing: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
descarado:
This happens to team " a man has no business in the kitchen"
Naija village girl no dey to make stew, hunger wan kpai man piking, he enter kitchen and yet don't know how to make ordinary stew.
See as he dey punish his taste buds and stomach cheesy cheesy

Experience is the best teacher. Lol cheesy
Hmmmmmm, tongue
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
eguarojeona:
Lol,their meat are tenderized over there. Unlike the strong suffer head ones we have here.

Our cows are grass fed, which means the meat we eat here are of high quality, not "suffer head".
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by detectivejones: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Honestly its blacks that like greasy fry fry things whites dont care.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by nnamdiosu(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
stinjoe:
Boss longest time, I greet you Sir.

My bro. How u dey.

Long time.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thank you. Na once in a while, so don't worry about my health. lol grin

Na swallow dey hungry me, that's why.

Ulunne777:
The no of seasoning cubes would get ur bp skyrocketing.One cube or half of one should suffice considering the size of your ingredients.I love that the tomatoes wasn't fried cos I don't fry too.
Pls this is for rice or yam amd not for swallow.Next time look for seeds that can replace Egusi and use spinach as veggies.

Op pls be careful with this concotion.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
That's cool, but Uruguay has tasty meat of the highest quality! Na USA get coma because of greed.

mariahAngel:

Our cows are grass fed, which means the meat we eat here are of high quality, not "suffer head".

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Abeg give the guy his share of the food. How are we sure you no be OP? Have they seen us online at the same time? grin

mariahAngel:

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by faithfull18(f): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lol, when they said men should learn how to cook, you said no, see the result.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thank you, I admire your admiration. lol

mariahAngel:

I admire your confidence. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Me wey get 5 sisters, when I wan come learn how to cook?

faithfull18:
Lol, when they said men should learn how to cook, you said no, see the result.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Tegabadguy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

sori embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Well I be Igbo. What now?
Warmaterial:
Yoruba guy, they like stew with swallow die...
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dale!!! Claro que si! Ven comer gratis conmigo!

LordKushmann:

Bravo hermano.. Así es, puedo abrir un restaurante como este también.. Parece muy bonito de comer.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Try am first before you judge am o!

SugarGirl44:
What kind of weird stew is this nitori olohun?
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Purge finish, so you can make space for my delicious food. grin
remele2:
Already purging
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by LordKushmann(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Dale!!! Claro que si! Ven comer gratis conmigo!

Loool.. Nada es gratis en este vida pero muchas gracias para la invitación.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
En cual ciudad te ubicas?
LordKushmann:

Loool.. Nada es gratis en este vida pero muchas gracias para la invitación.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Me I be Igbo, but when soup no dey, stew must do the job for me.

usagee36:
We Yoruba people love swallow with stew. Anyi Bu Ndi Ofe Nmanu grin grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wetin the copper guy do you wey make you regret? lol

LoveGifted:
You are doing well.

Yet some people still don't know how to cook in this day and age.

When I was posted for my NYSC, a fellow Corper guy who was living opposite my room told me he has never cooked all his life.
He is 35 yrs old then.

Anytime I enter the kitchen to cook, baba will come out and be staring at me.

Sometimes when I finish cooking, I call him to join me and eat cos I sense he was hungry.

He had ingredients. He had money but no knowledge on how to cook.

That was how I started teaching him how to cook food from Jollof rice to stew to porridge beans and soups.

The first food he cooked were horrible. Waste of ingredients but he didn't care. His horrible was like gold to him grin

Until I made him become good in preparing atleast basic foods as I mentioned above.

At least I left a legacy in his life.

P.S: We were 4 Corpers in that 4 Bedroom Corpers lodge plus another 4 Corpers in another 4 Bedroom Corpers lodge built by the Missionary School yet I was the only one who created time to invest in him before he dies of hunger in the village.

It's not everyone you meet that will create time to invest in your growth. If you find such person in your life, keep them tight.

But for the records, knowing what I know now, I regret ever doing that and will never do that for anyone ever again. Never!!!

Edited:
No Offense but The Original Poster can not cook please. He is meant to steam the meat first for like 10 mins with the necessary spices for the meat to be tasty. Then leave to boil for another ten minutes. Then use the meat stock and meat to prepare ur soup or stew.

Never put raw meat inside tomato like that. Never!!!
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by Danmboss(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
The season cube is too much
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Good luck with sourcing. How many Nigerians or Africans dey here self? Of course you can be so successful that Uruguayans go dey eat there to have a taste of Africa.

What will work with be a restaurant/bar/dance floor where you play Afrobeats. I think drinks and Afrobeats will get them there, then they can try the food.

Tonymegabush1:
Me heading to Uruguay to open a restaurant business. shocked shocked shocked

@op hope I can source our local food items over there
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) by onatisi(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
we can say the man is enjoying but it actually sense all that he is cooking is detrimental to his health.
all those canned and processed indigents contain high sodium and they are not fresh, they are a recipe for high blood pressure and other ailments, even including the knorr.
it would have been different if he was cooking with fresh tomatoes, pepper and other things
naijamanyoutube:
More photos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Cook-a-thon: Benue Chef Naira Victor Gets Support From Gov Alia, Four Virgins / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.