Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) (2163 Views)

How Amaka Disappointed Me : True Life story / It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by Wally1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
I work in one of the microfinance institute in Nigeria and I'm a married man with 2 kids and my marriage is doing fine.
I was posted to a city in Nigeria and as a branch manager where I go to banks to deposits money and request for cheques.
It happens on a faithful afternoon after I exchanged contact with the lady that was suppose to give me cheque I applied for and from there we started talking and after a while we became close friends and we gist alot.
Fast track to one of our chat when I saw I love you but I thought I saw something else and I didn't reply and the same keep repeating itself.
Now this lady in question is a married woman too and a pastor's wife who has a ministry and she's claiming she loves me more than her husband.

Please what can I do
Re: A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by Jashub: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
You are married with kids, yet you are having thoughts of scattering your home with adultery abi ? No wahala. Kwantinue. But when the repercussions come you will understand

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by ojun50(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Caution her, let her know she is a pastors wife and a lot of people are looking up to her and her husband in the ministry.

If she refused block and tell her you will show her husband

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by Francisanointed(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
This is fiction

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by Sunijacks(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by jogsman01(m): 6:31am On Sep 12, 2022
End time pastor's wife smiley
Re: A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by jogsman01(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2022

oga righteousness, hope it's not your wife ooo
Re: A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by RichProminent(m): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2022
jogsman01:

You dey look for trouble abi?
Re: A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by jogsman01(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2022
RichProminent:
You dey look for trouble abi?
grin grin grin
Re: A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by gshsj: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2022
Mumu, she's in love with your account balance,
Na somebody wey don see ur account history u dey collect her number...?
May God allow u wise one-day

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by Rexymania(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2022
So what do you want us to do? She's human, she has a right to love. Put yourself in the husband's shoe

How will you feel if your wife is telling another man she loves him more than you? Expose her if you can and you will earn a respect for life and full happiness
Re: A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by torqque7(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2022
The wahala that will follow is NOT WORTH it bro, this type of affair between two married folks gets complicated and disaster always follows, leave that Pastors wife alone o, cheating on your partner is so wrong,it’s even better with a single lady than a married one if you even must cheat. But like I said before,it is wrong. What if your wife does same to you?
Re: A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2022
Wally1:
I work in one of the microfinance institute in Nigeria and I'm a married man with 2 kids and my marriage is doing fine.
I was posted to a city in Nigeria and as a branch manager where I go to banks to deposits money and request for cheques.
It happens on a faithful afternoon after I exchanged contact with the lady that was suppose to give me cheque I applied for and from there we started talking and after a while we became close friends and we gist alot.
Fast track to one of our chat when I saw I love you but I thought I saw something else and I didn't reply and the same keep repeating itself.
Now this lady in question is a married woman too and a pastor's wife who has a ministry and she's claiming she loves me more than her husband.

Please what can I do

- Carry your wife along. Don't keep her in the dark about it.
- Tell her you can't indulge in such act.
- Keep praying that she stops pestering you.
That being said, except you are giving it a thought, you should know what to do.
Come on.
Re: A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by HarlequinLekex: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2022
Block in all and every means,if she persist change it for her and turn on vawul
Re: A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) by Das1mama: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2022
jogsman01:
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Is This A Real Man? / Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me / Naija Men (majority), Why Na?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.