Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

“I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) (27185 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Two mighty mumu

1 Like

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2022
Madness
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Akalia(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2022
Waakanda:
undecided ... just as the devil is proud of both you.
Don't judge
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by KingDash: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2022
Useless gay man
Shedrack777:
he wants his ass to be drilled. well, i get drilling machine
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2022
Elmojiid:
Endtime children (awon omo irole aye)

Awon omo wali a siiri
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2022
azpekuliar:
Peter Obi don make me forget say these clowns still exist cheesy

When better thing show yeye things go find their root . even big brother no get level this yr.

Too many yeye things in this could try be like grass or wrong plant competing for nutrients with the main plants.
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2022
grin grin cheesy
azpekuliar:
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Ykc2(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2022
Oya igbo people and yoruba people make una start una fight over 2 confused individuals,
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Senior colleague and junior colleague lol

he say na craft, abeg wetin be thier work again? Hahaha
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Mummiesboy: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Who cares, though? I see people attacking bobrisky but they need to ask themself if Bobrisky and james brown had stayed straight and broke, would they get the attention of anyone of you? how many broke dudes are on the street now seeking your attention. many even come on here to beg for food. many men would rather waste their wealth on women than reaching out to broke homies. I have got to a point where I see dem Bobrisky as being better than some straight evil men.

many used to think that Homosexuality is a white man invention.

I was just reading how hugely popular homosexuality was in the Arab continent and in the Caliphates before all these white countries were formed. Before the US, UK, Australia, Germany all became countries.

As a matter of fact it was only in the the 19th century that they stopped promoting homosexuality in the Islamic countries.

So for almost 1300 years homosexuality was widely practiced there gloriously and they even have sultanates and well respected poets bragging on how not only they practiced it but on little boys too. They also took it to Portugal and Spain after they captured those countries and spread that culture there.

So, anyone attacking Bobrisky should spread it across the board. Spread the hate to those who initiated these moves and celebrated it in the first place.

Notwithstanding, you are complaining that the number of gays are increasing, but in every gay topic I am shocked that straight men fill up the audience. Why? They want to see what they hate. It feels like someone who wants to see the sheet of his neigbour in the toilet before it gets flushed. If you do not like gays, stay off any gay thread and stop filling up the audience and then complaining or cussing people who do not know that you exist. The one you should blame is the mods who are promoting these people.

They will promote them to profit from them and the kids are learning. they are seeing. As it stands now, the only way men trend on social media is when they wear dresses and wigs. if not, no one cares about a man.

All the straight men are now on wigs because of your people chasing gays all about and neglecting the starving homies who looks bony and dry.

Oga no dey support evil. How man go open him ugly smelling yansh for him fellow man dock! So irritating for God sake, even to imagine it is evil on his own. Look am beginning to suspect you too.
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2022
azpekuliar:

He even made us forget a show like BBN still exists.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by casppyjay: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2022

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Cantonese: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

He addressed him with "he" instead of "she" but if someone dares address Bob with "he" he warns you sternly or block you immediately.

Biological mistake of humans.

“ Bobrisky also asked his fans to help him pass the message to James”.
Even Bobrisky addressed himself as “him”. Who dey lie for himself abeg. Man wey know say im be man, but claim woman.
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by emmnprince(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Who cares, though? I see people attacking bobrisky but they need to ask themself if Bobrisky and james brown had stayed straight and broke, would they get the attention of anyone of you? how many broke dudes are on the street now seeking your attention. many even come on here to beg for food. many men would rather waste their wealth on women than reaching out to broke homies. I have got to a point where I see dem Bobrisky as being better than some straight evil men.

many used to think that Homosexuality is a white man invention.

I was just reading how hugely popular homosexuality was in the Arab continent and in the Caliphates before all these white countries were formed. Before the US, UK, Australia, Germany all became countries.

As a matter of fact it was only in the the 19th century that they stopped promoting homosexuality in the Islamic countries.

So for almost 1300 years homosexuality was widely practiced there gloriously and they even have sultanates and well respected poets bragging on how not only they practiced it but on little boys too. They also took it to Portugal and Spain after they captured those countries and spread that culture there.

So, anyone attacking Bobrisky should spread it across the board. Spread the hate to those who initiated these moves and celebrated it in the first place.

Notwithstanding, you are complaining that the number of gays are increasing, but in every gay topic I am shocked that straight men fill up the audience. Why? They want to see what they hate. It feels like someone who wants to see the sheet of his neigbour in the toilet before it gets flushed. If you do not like gays, stay off any gay thread and stop filling up the audience and then complaining or cussing people who do not know that you exist. The one you should blame is the mods who are promoting these people.

They will promote them to profit from them and the kids are learning. they are seeing. As it stands now, the only way men trend on social media is when they wear dresses and wigs. if not, no one cares about a man.

All the straight men are now on wigs because of your people chasing gays all about and neglecting the starving homies who looks bony and dry.

Well said

1 Like

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by azpekuliar: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2022
Adakintroy:

When better thing show yeye things go find their root . even big brother no get level this yr.

Too many yeye things in this could try be like grass or wrong plant competing for nutrients with the main plants.

Very very true about that Big Brother.
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by TonyBby: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2022
Two deluded and confused dicks.
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2022
obembet:
Nothing to say. Just go out and make money.. don't defraud anyone, don't kill and don't bring anyone down cos of your own selfish interest.

May God crown our efforts this week.

Good morning Nairalanders
Don't mind them, rather they are on here criticising other people.
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2022
Bro, I don't give a bloody fork. You can die or hug a sinking ship I do not bloody care.

If I wanted to be gay, you couldn't stop me. I will even fork your father too. So easy to put you in bed too. I am not here to placate you or appease you. I speak my mind and there is nothing that you can do about it. You damn bloody hypocrites violating little girls in the neighborhood but you have the guts to judge others. Are you a virgin? How many girls have you laid with? How many bride prices have you paid?

Why would these guys not turn gays? You spend your entire salary on women. Look at the broke dudes in your neigbourhood. how many have you helped? how many do you even provide food for?

what do you say to the fathers of all those girls that you have violated?

You are not gay but you are always hungry to click on gay topics. What are you?

You should ask why these men are becoming gay first.

It is against my belief nevertheless, I am not expected to judge the man but the act. I love gays as I love you, the rapist and violator of another man's right. You are all same. You are not better in my eyes.

Just ask yourself why it delights you to watch gays. There are many topics in the educational section, how many did you visit? how many investors have you commended? how many students have you applauded for working hard?

Go and sleep in a sheet pool.
Mummiesboy:
Oga no dey support evil. How man go open him ugly smelling yansh for him fellow man dock! So irritating for God sake, even to imagine it is evil on his own. Look am beginning to suspect you too.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2022
Read your comment again. Imagining it is evil and you do not only imagine, but you clicked on the gay topic real fast and did not even fail to comment on it. so many nairalanders own youtube account but you would never subscribe let alone comment on them. If you cannot support good, how can it grow?

You are not better than anyone. You are even more wicked. to even think of sticking your penees in another man's woman is evil. Nonsense commiting fornication and judging gays. 1 corinthians 6:9-10 asserts that you and gays belong to the same place.
Mummiesboy:
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by DezzyIkora(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Mummiesboy: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, I don't give a bloody fork. You can die or hug a sinking ship I do not bloody care.

If I wanted to be gay, you couldn't stop me. I will even fork your father too. So easy to put you in bed too. I am not here to placate you or appease you. I speak my mind and there is nothing that you can do about it. You damn bloody hypocrites violating little girls in the neighborhood but you have the guts to judge others. Are you a virgin? How many girls have you laid with? How many bride prices have you paid?

Why would these guys not turn gays? You spend your entire salary on women. Look at the broke dudes in your neigbourhood. how many have you helped? how many do you even provide food for?

what do you say to the fathers of all those girls that you have violated?

You are not gay but you are always hungry to click on gay topics. What are you?

You should ask why these men are becoming gay first.

It is against my belief nevertheless, I am not expected to judge the man but the act. I love gays as I love you, the rapist and violator of another man's right. You are all same. You are not better in my eyes.

Just ask yourself why it delights you to watch gays. There are many topics in the educational section, how many did you visit? how many investors have you commended? how many students have you applauded for working hard?

Go and sleep in a sheet pool.
If you bring that your gay life near were I dey your ancestors go receive one of their own dat dey.. You talked about how many women I have layed on my bed, answer to your questions. I have layed many girls on my bed to be sincere, but going totally against why God created man and woman is something out of this world.
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by femiasaolu2014: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2022
GreatVocalist:
If these people can be so confident in their oddness and insanity, then we who are sane have zero excuse for lacking confidence.

Especially that ignorant, semi-illiterate called James Brown.

Man went to the UK and was giving a presentation in his off-color broken English and his colleagues were busy laughing.

Man didn't even care or break a sweat.

I guess feeling less confident is just you overthinking shit and caring too much about the opinion of others.

You see this Mummy Bobrisky and his son James? They DGAFF
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Streett: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2022
As Brothers in Arms…..
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by mrblake(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2022
Go and sleep in sheet pool Sir. No gay around needs you. You all keep screaming like you are that good looking. No gay I know wants someone like you sir. People have preferences too.

Look at this poor rope. What do you think you are? Who is gassing your ass thinking that you are needed by eithee women or gay?

You can only sleep with Omo ata by the roadside. You can never see a high level underwear Sir.

Even if I were gay, I would have referred you to the aboki by the close. You don't even Sir. Keep your weak and cheap boxers on. No one needs to experience that ooze and dirtiness.

Sir, the gays are as good or bad as you. you are a Christian and you must know that fornication is also totally against why God created man and woman. Jesus clearly stated that it is one woman. You have had more than 1 and you have not paid for ANY. Even the hypocrites are better than you, cos they legally marry and divorce. You have not even taken the first step before sinning. Worse than hypocrites in jesus days. You are judging gays and the Bible does not ask you to do that. It says condemn homosexuality. The Bible says Judge those in your church not those outside. Bobrisky is Muslim. And, you are judging him when he is totally outside. You are the one that we all should be judging. cos you are judging, you are sinning and you have no single intention to change.

rather you are dragging God into your sin insinuating that he intended man and woman which in your thought accomodates immorality. I spit in your face.

God clearly says that God is against fornication. 1 corinthians 6:9-10 he says that he will destroy you alongside the gays. You will die with them because your sins are equal before him. The nerve of you to bring God into it. Who gassed you up into thinking that God will accommodate you for sleeping with a woman and not a man?

Paul even said homosexuals became Christians and you have the intention to KILL someone for being gay. That is murder, Sir. Jesus said YOU MUST NOT KILL.

Sir, you are not a Christian. You are one of those LORD LORD, DID WE NOT PERFORM SIGNS IN YOUR NAME.

Your thought is sinful cos you feel since you sleep with a woman, therefore God will understand cos it is not a man. Very evil heart you have. Which means that you sin INTENTIONALLY. You expect God to compromise but not you. And, you hope to keep sleeping with people's future wives and people's daughters. In the time of israel, for sure what you plan to do to gays would have been done to you the very first day you tried that fornication. You would have been stoned to death.

very bad man. That is why I prefer the gays here cos these people maybe have not got the chance to know God yet. If they know him they might even change before you MURDER them.

You are a devil Sir

Mummiesboy:
If you bring that your gay life near were I dey your ancestors go receive one of their own dat dey.. You talked about how many women I have layed on my bed, answer to your questions. I have layed many girls on my bed to be sincere, but going totally against why God created man and woman is something out of this world.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by detectivejones: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2022
Like joke, like joke I can't picture this one as a man again. What Topgel and makeup cannot do does not exist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Baskemouth, Wife And Their Two Kids / Tessa Williams 17th Birthday Dinner: Regina Askia's Daughter Turns 17 / Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.