Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

“I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) (27188 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2022
Ndi ofe mmanu and gay are like africa and poverty
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Naijalamba: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Insane!!! See Don Jazzy new signing, better than Rema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CTztU1Dog
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Aguiyimba(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Elmojiid(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Awon omo wali a siiri
lol
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
The CD bill still never receive assent.............. cheesy
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by denny97797: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
They are colleagues in business with increasing nuisance value!They are colleagues in business with increasing nuisance value!...
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Patriotsleague: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cross dressing is now an offence, you are James will soon be partners in jail. Bobrisky must be prosecuted.
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by etrange: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lol... James has been seeking Bob's attention for years. Sometimes, he dragged him and sometimes, he praised him. All this while, Bob refused to acknowledge him. This must be a breakthrough for him. A milestone in his cross-dressing career. I still remember how the Nigerian police made him famous; talk about making lemonade with lemons.
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by brosammy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
there are many relevant things going on in the atmosphere of the nation other than taking these two guys seriously. even BBN didn't stop people from engaging in 1 million matches for Obi in Enugu, Taraba, and other states.
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by irunoko(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
bayelsaowei:
Two mighty mumu
my own is that people should stop making 1diots famous.its an insult on the intelligence of other reasonable people
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by irunoko(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
bayelsaowei:
Two mighty mumu
my own is that people should stop making these1diots famous by giving them attention or any relevance.its an insult on the intelligence of other reasonable people and if these clowns aren't curbed they'll begin to influence our children and younger ones negatively

The other day I saw one of my sons on painted nails and i knew immediately that that's the result of all these funny characters on social media
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tonypen247:
Two senior men grin
Don't ever say this to Bob again grin
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Deiks:
See kettle calling pot black how dare you address her as him ...you both are shim
Bobrisky mummy of Lagos while jagaban daddy of Lagos twist of fate grin
Twist of plot grin
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by amakanancy(f): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
thesicilian:
In the olden days these two would have long been banished to the 'evil forest.'
That's if the king is nice!
Re: “I’m Happy For James Brown” – Bobrisky Hails His Junior Colleague (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK, see ur colleagues. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tessa Williams 17th Birthday Dinner: Regina Askia's Daughter Turns 17 / Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) / "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.