Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up (32728 Views)

Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? / Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Habib101: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
DropsMic:
Sex.... Big Nyash.... Big breasts..... That's the only thing we know. *Spits
You are deviating from the topic
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Habib101: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
handsomeyinka:
For this Buhari era, even sperm no dey gree comot again.

By the time you think of ASUU STRIKE,,TRAFFIC TO AND FROM WORK,,PETROL PRICE,,INFLATION RATE,,DIESEL PRICE,,GIRLFRIEND WAHALA,,IN LAWS DEMAND,,LANDLORDS DUE RENT,,MECHANICS BILL,,NEPA BILL AND FEEDING THE FAMILY. The sperm sef for don dry and all sexual urges gone.

Kudos to all Men on this Forum.
cheesy grin I tell you, good food na problem
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by ufuosman(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wetin dis one smoke
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by peace80037: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nigerian women are insatiableNigerian women are insatiable...
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by akbonus: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Freelane33:
Perverts plenty for this country
May God deliver us from men like this
THE PERSON WHO MADE THAT ABOVE COMMENT DESERVE TO BE BEHEADED ASAP FOR BEING USELESS TO MANKIND AND HIS GENERATION.
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by hardbody: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Henon: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
In his little mind now, he his made a sense.

Guys don't kill yourselves because of pussy. Some pussies are unsatisfiable. You can't fill a bottomless pit.
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by handsomeyinka(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Habib101:

cheesy grin I tell you, good food na problem

Lol.
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Freelane33(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
akbonus:

THE PERSON WHO MADE THAT ABOVE COMMENT DESERVE TO BE BEHEADED ASAP FOR BEING USELESS TO MANKIND AND HIS GENERATION.
God will punish your entire generations
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by ghosttownboss(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Any woman that is with me for sex alone should get out joor
No be by force if I cannot satisfy u
Leave Na since Na wetin carry u come before
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by abidem4real: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/any-man-who-doesnt-sexually-satisfy-his-partner-should-be-locked-up-actor
Mr Odorigaga! So, what should happen to any woman who doesn't sexually satisfy her partner? After all, what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Wwwq: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Probz(m): 3:14am On Sep 13, 2022
This-one na premature dementia, sef.
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Probz(m): 3:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Even, I have mai-mai and fried-rice waiting for me in the fridge. Wetin-concern me with Ernest Obi’s nonsense this early morning?
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Zoobaby(f): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
I know one of these. He gives his GF sex once
Per month and expects her to be satisfied.
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by DonroxyII: 10:55am On Sep 14, 2022
pansophist:
First of all, let's seperate sexual satisfaction with sexual denial. Sexual satisfaction would have been easy if people don't fork many partners before marriage.

No one should deny their partner of sex, but also, a man and a woman should not be tasked with the responsibility of sexually satisfying the other, especially when you didn't meet yourself as virgins.

As an analogy, one thing every Nigerian in the West knows for a fact is that spicy foods for white people is spiceless for black people. Because the Nigerian tongue was exposed to hot pepper, no matter how peppery a white man spice his food, it won't taste spicy to us.

The same pattern applies to sex. Many young people engages in gang nack, dp, group sex and all kinds of degredation, now tell me how a normal person can satisfy a sexually irresponsible partner. You simply can't.

So yes, do not deny your partner of sex, but you're not responsible to sexually satisfy them, especially when you didn't meet yourself as virgins, where one or both of you have been sexually overactive before marriage.
I believe Virginity doesn't have impact on Sexual Wildness and Weirdness. Sex is Beyond the Hymen... Sexual Satisfaction is Mental, Fix the Brain, Fix the Pvssy! ... Bang the Hell Out of the Pvssy Without Fixing Her Mental Worries and Disconnections, You will Either Be Punishing Yourself or Punishing Her

Some are just Mentally Rotten and to Connect their Brain to the Sexual Intercourse requires you being a Psychotherapist Yourself or Someone with Deep Understanding of Emotional Issues ...

Nevertheless, Each Spouse, if You marry/Date/Relate with Your Friend, is responsible for the Sexual Satisfaction of the Other Because Sex is Beyond Dick and Pvssy Entering Into Each Other and the Sexual Act Itself Is Beyond the Beds .....

Have Sex with Your "Friend" as Per Friend, You will Be Satisfied even if 100Men has Had Sex With Him/Her, Yours will Just Be Different and Connected same way You are Connected!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video / Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship / Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates 60th Birthday With Friends And Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.