Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up (32733 Views)

Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? / Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by TUTU147: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Says my job in this world was to come and satisfy someone that carries watery smelling soakaway pussy around just because she's my partner? Please that is not my mission in this world.
Na your type dey be woman rapper, while claiming to hate women but you go after them in secret.

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by asanausana91: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2022
The problem of black man is fck fck. While others are thinking how to reach the moon this idiot is thinking about satisfying one borehole.
A woman can never be satisfied, even if you use your leg. they will only pretend to be ok.
If they ask his wife now maybe he hasn't touch her for wks.
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
says a 47 yr old man, For this to be coming from a man says a lot about todays men..
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
asanausana91:
The problem of black man is fck fck. While others are thinking how to reach the moon this idiot is thinking about satisfying one borehole.
A woman can never be satisfied, even if you use your leg. they will only pretend to be ok.
If they ask his wife now maybe he hasn't touch her for wks.

even if you use your leg. they will only pretend to be ok.
[color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Emman08: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Drastic measure but totally understandable grin

That 'man' should be ashamed of himself
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Aguiyimba(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=Islie post=116586836]

https://dailytrust.com/any-man-who-doesnt-sexually-satisfy-his-partner-should-be-locked-up-actor[/quot

Common sense no common again
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by asanausana91: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
I trust fact check, very soon we will read how many times he is meeting his wife in a year.
I go look for this idiot wife,if she fine I go fck her,Na there all his story go come out.
Mumu man!
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Horus(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
He do not know the difference between Love and Lust. Yes, sex is a natural phenomenon and our very origin, but thinking about it
all the time destroys the brain. Keep your mind busy and divert your passion, obsession towards a much bigger and nobler cause.
That is the best way to overcome lust and obsession
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by gbemishile: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
U can always take a trip down to kirikiri to perform the husbandly duties on her
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Naijalamba: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
FUNNY OPINION grin grin grin grin

Omo!!! Watch Ruger performing in Zambia better than Burna Boy shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91WnuR5cDLY
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Pimine: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Freelane33:
Perverts plenty for this country
May God deliver us from men like this
How e take be pervert now? Una go just dey misuse words wey una no sabi. Small time now you go shout MISOGYNY
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by xtervaganza(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Normal pit obi supporter. There brain nor de work well
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Check my profile to see what I wrote about "money and sex"....

sad

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by 8stargeneral: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
I came into this world to serve God and to make people happy....Not to satisfy woman's hole

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by 8stargeneral: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dis man is a smip
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Karemarealty288(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
DropsMic:
Sex... Big Nyash... Big breasts..... That's the only thing we know. *Spits

Especially Nollywood miscrants.....

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Probz(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
What to people stand-to-gain by coming out on social-media to spew nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by ZooOga: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mumu thread title. There's a big difference between satisfying a woman and depriving her of your joy stick as we used to say on this forum. cheesy
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Waywardson6: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na by force. She didn't Know who she was getting married to in the first place. Desperation to marry,. Women can never be satisfied, today is sex, tomorrow is affection, next week is attention, later money. Even, when you do all, it's still never enough. As a MAN, no kill yourself for nothing. Because if you die, these women will still move on. Honestly, MEN go through a lot.
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by KunGioKehRah: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ah ah

Make I die on top?
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
undisputedKOC:
"Ernest Obi": Not surprised at all. Igbo men are naturally dumb. Talking disjointed thrash is normal to fools. Maybe they should arrest his father because I'm sure he never satisfied his mother with his tiny igbo prick undecided
And men from your tribe are naturally stupid and behave like untrained animals.Are you not stupid to generalize all Igbo men over what a simp said?
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by VenumX: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Mckandre(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Says my job in this world was to come and satisfy someone that carries watery smelling soakaway pussy around just because she's my partner? Please that is not my mission in this world.
what kinda babes do u date ni? undecided WTF
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
This one na mumu. Who Sex help? I hardly think about any form of Sexual Activities these days. My "Sanity & Survival" Is of utmost priority to Me..

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Jesslove(f): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
The gods has spoken
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Davytech(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Baba even prick sef dey smell. If women start to rant, men nor go survive am

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by highchief1: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by einsteine(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Funny enough, this guy talking may not be satisfying his woman in the other room but the woman would fake moan and fake orgasm just to bolster his ego.
Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by pansophist(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
First of all, let's seperate sexual satisfaction with sexual denial. Sexual satisfaction would have been easy if people don't fork many partners before marriage.

No one should deny their partner of sex, but also, a man and a woman should not be tasked with the responsibility of sexually satisfying the other, especially when you didn't meet yourself as virgins.

As an analogy, one thing every Nigerian in the West knows for a fact is that spicy foods for white people is spiceless for black people. Because the Nigerian tongue was exposed to hot pepper, no matter how peppery a white man spice his food, it won't taste spicy to us.

The same pattern applies to sex. Many young people engages in gang nack, dp, group sex and all kinds of degredation, now tell me how a normal person can satisfy a sexually irresponsible partner. You simply can't.

So yes, do not deny your partner of sex, but you're not responsible to sexually satisfy them, especially when you didn't meet yourself as virgins, where one or both of you have been sexually overactive before marriage.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up by Habib101: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Moh247:
To be a man no easy
I tell you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Daddy Showkey Slams EFCC (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.