Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Is It Possible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible (1138 Views)

Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible by 195(f): 3:33am On Aug 11, 2011
why do ex girls come running back to their men and claim they didnt officially break up in the past

is it possible

does it happen

**Just wondering**

A friend claims it happens
Re: Is It Possible by REALITY102(m): 3:35am On Aug 11, 2011
Read before you post creak head.
Re: Is It Possible by Dyt(f): 5:46am On Aug 11, 2011
Picks nose
Re: Is It Possible by 195(f): 6:02am On Aug 11, 2011
REALITY102:

Read before you post creak head.

Dyt:

Picks nose
Re: Is It Possible by Dyt(f): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2011
Wats huhing u?
Knocks him
Re: Is It Possible by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2011
LOL @ TOPIC! But with all your experience in women, having more than 24 girlfriends from all over the world, like you claimed, this shouldnt be a question coming from you! You should be providing answers! Abi all those girls you've broken up with dont they come back?
Seriously LMAO @ is it possible? does it happen? WTF grin grin
Re: Is It Possible by deniyor: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2011
sexkillz:

LOL @ TOPIC! But with all your experience in women, having more than 24 girlfriends from all over the world, like you claimed, this shouldnt be a question coming from you! You should be providing answers! Abi all those girls you've broken up with dont they come back?

Maybe he does such a bad job that when they see him coming one way, they run off the other way so they don't give excuses on why they don't call him or never run back to him.
Re: Is It Possible by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^
Re: Is It Possible by 195(f): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2011
sexkillz:

wats this FOOOOOOL Rango undecided with no ________ saying

Cos i be minister in women affairs doesnt mean i dont play my cards well

someone has his Gurl crying back that they didnt officially break up and they were on break for close to 6months

and i was puzzled at how its possible, which one is official and un-official - im here askin and you this Unilag,Uniport 300L boy dey make noise

dont make bathe you with boiled beans water angry angry
Re: Is It Possible by 195(f): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2011
Dyt:

Wats huhing u?
Knocks him
shocked angry angry
Re: Is It Possible by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2011
190_@:

wats this FOOOOOOL Rango undecided with no ________ saying

Cos i be minister in women affairs doesnt mean i dont play my cards well

someone has his Gurl crying back that they didnt officially break up and they were on break for close to 6months

and i was puzzled at how its possible, which one is official and un-official - im here askin and you this Unilag,Uniport 300L boy dey make noise

dont make bathe you with boiled beans water angry angry

Minister [s]of NL HOOD RATS! PRIME MINISTER OF SKANKS[/s] in women affairs! All i'm saying is that it's PUZZLING that you dont have ANY ANSWERS WHATSOEVER!!! grin grin grin Now stop squeezing your FACE! angry angry angry We dey complain say person wowo, you still dey vex join the FACE? angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible by 195(f): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2011
undecided
Re: Is It Possible by pendo89(f): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
MIA is not the same as breaking up.

Look at it this way.When you met her, you spoke to her verbally confessing your love, so its good to be a gentleman and break it off verbally.

Otherwise you keep stringing the person along without your knowledge.
Re: Is It Possible by Goldieluks: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2011
Maybe the grass wasn't greener on the other side,after all.
Hence,such girls run back to their ex,and start forging excusable tales,such as that.
Re: Is It Possible by kpolli(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2011
It happens, living witness
Re: Is It Possible by 195(f): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

Maybe the grass wasn't greener on the other side,after all.
Hence,such girls run back to their ex,and start forging excusable tales,such as that.

Thank you - You may now pass undecided

kpolli:

It happens, living witness
shocked shocked
Re: Is It Possible by Goldieluks: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Is It Possible by 195(f): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2011
U have made your point already

shaka the zulu
Re: Is It Possible by Goldieluks: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin
grow some sense.before the train leaves your bend behind.
Re: Is It Possible by livedit(f): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2011
Some people lack common sense and self esteem that if your partner halt all contact with you completely months on end, unless something critically happened, it's safe to say this person is no longer interested in you. So instead of completely releasing that person out your life, they hang on with an inch of hope that you two will be back together. Because in their mind, it was never made "official". No closure was ever made. No one confessed or physically said through their mouth to the other person: " It's over or I no longer want to be in a relationship with you".
Re: Is It Possible by 1010101: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2011
BUZO is that 190's new name?
Re: Is It Possible by 195(f): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
^derailer alert undecided
Re: Is It Possible by 1010101: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2011
You're the recruiter
Re: Is It Possible by Mynd44: 1:59am On Aug 12, 2011
^^^
You dey mind am?
Re: Is It Possible by SexyBabie(f): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2011
OP. be like say ur head dey shake lose control
Re: Is It Possible by BodyKiss(m): 12:53am On Aug 13, 2011
It's like a tradition to them. I've experienced it with 3 girls. We looked for reasons why we broke up, but couldn't find one. They said it was separation not brake-up. undecided
Re: Is It Possible by 195(f): 1:20am On Aug 13, 2011
SexyBabie:

OP. be like say your head dey shake lose control
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible by 195(f): 1:21am On Aug 13, 2011
BodyKiss:

It's like a tradition to them. I've experienced it with 3 girls. We looked for reasons why we broke up, but couldn't find one. They said it was separation not brake-up. undecided
shocked shocked
Re: Is It Possible by MMM2(m): 3:55am On Aug 13, 2011
angry angry . angry

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your View About Going Spiritual B4 Getting Married? / How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? / Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.