Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Dedicating This Lovely Song To All My Nigerian And African Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicating This Lovely Song To All My Nigerian And African Women (1084 Views)

Beautiful African Women / African International Footballers Married To Real African Women / What's the difference between looking African and African American? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicating This Lovely Song To All My Nigerian And African Women by htajz: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2012
una wahala too much but still love you wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOleLWoJS74

abeg someone should help me embed it
Re: Dedicating This Lovely Song To All My Nigerian And African Women by onila(f): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2012
thank yun hun!
Re: Dedicating This Lovely Song To All My Nigerian And African Women by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2012
How come Nigerian music sound the same with the same beats? These clowns and their shinny jackets are getting boring now with their buffonery. Music with no depth and soul never stands the test of time - this bs will die soon.
Re: Dedicating This Lovely Song To All My Nigerian And African Women by htajz: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2012
shymmex: How come Nigerian music sound the same with the same beats? These clowns and their shinny jackets are getting boring now with their buffonery. Music with no depth and soul never stands the test of time - this bs will die soon.
mugu and america, indian , carribbean, asian , european musics dont sound the same angry
Re: Dedicating This Lovely Song To All My Nigerian And African Women by Killz3(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2012
htajz: mugu and america, indian , carribbean, asian , european musics dont sound the same angry
Dies Death! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Dedicating This Lovely Song To All My Nigerian And African Women by htajz: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2012
~Killz~:
Dies Death! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
guy na mistake na abi we dey write jamb grin
Re: Dedicating This Lovely Song To All My Nigerian And African Women by Killz3(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
htajz: guy na mistake na abi we dey write jamb grin
Bro, i'm trying to help your ministry maintain a parabolic trajectory. . . grin grin cheesy
Re: Dedicating This Lovely Song To All My Nigerian And African Women by htajz: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2012
~Killz~:

Bro, i'm trying to help your ministry maintain a parabolic trajectory. . . grin grin cheesy
ok i don hear

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad / Can You Date A Muslim?? / Bad Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.