Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (48747 Views)

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by mii4u(f): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

Okay his achievement is stopping godfatherism which education did he make cheaper primary school or secondary school nursery school or university.. Lol you go fear achievement
Oga not making education cheaper but pushing anambrians fwd in education to #2
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Demurray: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lashist:

Did you see how i avoided idiots like you here? I quoted her not to join idiots like you in spreading tribal hate but let me reply you...reasons why ppl like would vote obi is bcus he is better than tinubu not bcus of tribe...after what we have faced this 8yrs in APC regime, it wouldn't be fair i vote to vote someone that endorsed bubu twice, promised alot to everybody and delivered nothing, someone that is also as old as bubu and is sick. Someone whose vice has been rumoured to have relations with boko haram(meaning if BAT is president and dies, power will go to shett that have ties with boko). Obi isnt a saint but to me he is better..every single sin obi has committed, tinubu has done worse but if you feel tinubu is better for you, goodluck. Please avoid me the way i avoided a complete idiotic fool like you
Fool because I expressed my opinion? It's you a FOOL , who supporting OBI despite his ILL performance during his reign as a governor of Anambra state . Your tribe man opened this thread dated back to 2012 when OBI was Governor, read it and digest it to your empty big pot you call head
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Slurity(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.
that is good. Let us vote alone tribe then and see how far.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

Go and advitise on Igbo forum... Your work no dey here.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Bontafa: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
masui:

Lolz. There is something the northerners are doing that we don't know about.

Inflated population, underage voters and manipulation of electoral process to favor the region.

Their boder is porus like you don't have to drive to the neighbouring countries .

They don't have the population, the south has the population.

They broke the south into fractions .

East for example was know as the old Easter region including Calabar. It was broken
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/
For Tinubu and its supporters, this election is a tribal war... Bigots without sense
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaaaa. Even the igbos did not vote those people you mentioned. You yourself refused to vote for them but you want to blame the Yoruba for not voting for them. Are you serious?
Did yorubas vote OBJ ? Did that stop Igbos from voting him ?
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by JudahTheDream: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Wetin dey happen in Alimosho? Will you go back to your enclave? You dey mad? Meamwhile, I already added that every state have their own nurtw and nurtw chairman who are rich folks. So what's your obsession with lagos nurtw's chairman, Mcoluomo own? Na ment?

heya! I don 4get say a retard will always be one! Continue swimming in ur psychotic euphoria.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
His business.
Ibadan people are highly Obidient and Yusful. Yoruba people will vote more for Peter Obi than Tinubu

Dream on boy... Dem don chop una money.... Go and listening to Yoruba language programs on radios ....

Dis election is going triba... Obi don know that's why him go fake what'sapp group ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by achimendy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/

But as a yoruba boy you can also vote for Buhari

May God have mercy on you.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Akanbiedu(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
I hope somebody calls this Pastor to order.

Okun kii ho ruru, ka wa ruru.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Oluwaseunomo: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
mii4u:

Oga not making education cheaper but pushing anambrians fwd in education to #2
Lol na obi push una go front for education wonderment, so you people were backwards in education before obi came abi, yeye dey smell Mr competency yet una no fit pick point notable things he did that still stands till today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by asanausana91: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Did yorubas vote OBJ ? Did that stop Igbos from voting him ?
yes Yoruba voted for Obasanjo about 50? voted for Obasanjo.
Google it you will see the 1999 election results.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by proprince(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Very stupid talk.

If you know God and you know what God stands for (love), why can't we show the Igbos love by allowing them to lead us this time since the hausa/fulanis and the yorubas have been the ones at Aso rock?

Shame on you man of man.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by nkemjacob2(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sentimental comment.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
boldking:
See them! no wonder they turn headies to YORUBA AWARDS

Unaa no sabi sing music....

After Burma boy wey get Yoruba blood

Mother Yoruba , father ikwere...

No igbo son good for music...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by jaggabban: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
mii4u:
Sebi na just one vote?
Ur vote nko? At least 70% of his Church will vote his anointed candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by femisplash: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Even in 2003 when we had ojukwu ?
You always had PDP, even if the devil was a PDP flag bearer, he's sure to have your vote locked down.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by shegra58: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
His business.
Ibadan people are highly Obidient and Yusful. Yoruba people will vote more for Peter Obi than Tinubu
Dem dey deceive you ( Ibadan lé mò é mò laipo)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
femisplash:

You always had PDP, even if the devil was a PDP flag bearer, he's sure to have your vote locked down.
So why are we supporting obi now even when we have PDP ?
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
uvie66:
..... and also we cannot be ibos and attend your church, because the head is Yoruba Man

Who send you... Go to Lord choosing...
Who want you ?

Very soon you naa go go alaigbo...make sure say u carry your Mansion for lekki for head.. anufia

Peter obi don tribalize the election by him self... For no broadcastt such video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Salvador1:
We can now see how tinubu people are all about Yoruba agenda.

Tinubu will only be president of Yorubas not Nigeria.

Nigeria is not oduduwa .

See painment.... I can't be Yoruba boy and vote Igbo man with hateful soul... God forbid

Oya kill ya self....

I don campaign spoil labour party finish
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by 9japride(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
walefresh3:

Dream on boy... Dem don chop una money.... Go and listening to Yoruba language programs on radios ....

Dis election is going triba... Obi don know that's why him go fake what'sapp group ....

[color=#006600][/color]

If it goes tribal, it's the common man that will suffer. Those politicians are highly connected so flexing continues. We should all continue with our funny ways. When those who have the tendency to operate like organized criminal syndicate are given position of authority, then no one should complain when they do things viciously and mean.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zico5:

It can never come to pass, mark my words. You guys have created problems for yourself through Ur arrogance and selfishness. Igbo man can and will never rule this country. You guys are greedy and very uncultured.
Ge ready to relocate to Chad.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by femisplash: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

So why are we supporting obi now even when we have PDP ?
It's simple. Your choice is tribal-based. Obi fled to LP when he had no chance of clinching the ticket and y'all followed him. Remember your slogan- " it's the turn of ibos or the North continues".

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Zico5(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Ge ready to relocate to Chad.
Relocate where. You guys are the one we will send packing from Lagos here
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Tochj(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Then you must be a Hypocrite if you dare speak against Ipob
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
femisplash:

It's simple. Your choice is tribal-based. Obi fled to LP when he had no chance of clinching the ticket and y'all followed him. Remember your slogan- " it's the turn of ibos or the North continues".
But rochas fled PDP , orji Kalu fled PDP , chekwas fled PDP all to contest ....so your logic is flawed

Can you at least get a new one ?
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Ojady(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

He does have a point though - majority of those supporting who ever they are supporting come from the same group as the one they are supporting. Atiku - has Fulani/Hausa/Northerners, Obi has Igbos/South South/Easterners & Tinubu - Westerners/Omoluabis in the majority. This is why, and as classically illustrated by GMB, no matter who gets there, the interest of his tribe will come first.
Las Las, na to our tents go work eventually, progressively, but then, the truth is, regardless of how much folks are saying let the country split, each group (Hausa/Fulani, Omoluabi or Igbo) is not ready, the fear is real, moreso the reality that each group does not have what it takes to build a nation from scratch.

One ponders what considerable progress an Obi Presidency would do for Biafra, or a Tinubu for Odua Nation or an Atiku, would for an Arewa Republic.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by mii4u(f): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

Lol na obi push una go front for education wonderment, so you people were backwards in education before obi came abi, yeye dey smell Mr competency yet una no fit pick point notable things he did that still stands till today
Oga all of us know wetin Tinubu wan go do der, and we also know wetin Obi wan go do der.

Tnx
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by adolfHitler1934: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too......instead let the Hausa Fulani continue in power.

He said exactly how the majority ot Yorubas think. Very tribalistic.

Joe Igbokwe see your life?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Presidency Unveils Buhari’s Economic Team / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Tinubu/Oyegun Rift: APC Governors Back Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.