Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (48685 Views)

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Zico5(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
His business.
Ibadan people are highly Obidient and Yusful. Yoruba people will vote more for Peter Obi than Tinubu
While u Igbo vote en-mass for Ur own tribeman. They will be shouting tribalism up and down but deep down they are intentionally voting for their own. Foolish set of people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by tenpipsperday: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Igbos didn't. OBJ and Falae came in as a result of Abiola whom Igbos didn't vote.

You are simply sick.

I am a Yoruba but I am voting Obi fully.

Igbos didn't vote Abiola?

Just reread what you posted and point out the sense

6 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tribalism and religious fanatism is Nigerians greatest problem, people lacking the will to rise above their personal vandatta

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Salvador1: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
They’ve brought tribalism into it again, please the Tinubu project cut across all tribes and religion and we don’t want this type of campaign
that is what they stand for.
It's all about Yoruba agenda.
We reject that rubbish.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Isobug: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
BATified2023:
nobody cares

Let everyone support their own
Then you may lose because you don't have an ally from other small tribes if no yorubas.
Hausas have Middle belt as Ally, The Igbos have almost all South South as strong Ally any day, any year, where is your own.
This is not the way to go

5 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by iezeiyida(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
False prophet, with short-sighted mentality cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
They’ve brought tribalism into it again, please the Tinubu project cut across all tribes and religion and we don’t want this type of campaign
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by olancho: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
There are Igbos in churches founded by yorubas and they even contribute money in those churches more than yorubas. Tribalism is what is killing us in this country. I pity all of us.

9 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by anonimi: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
danijesus:
Fake prophet

Fake and sufferhead prophet is what he is.
What Omoluabi Yoruba will support Thiefnuibu who has no Yoruba blood in him but that of a lootocratic Vagabond in Power (VIP)

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

Lawmaker scores Lagos Water Corporation low

A Lagos State lawmaker, Mr Saka Fafunmi, on Thursday expressed dissatisfaction at the performance of the state Water Corporation.

Fafunmi, a member of the Lagos State House of Assembly (LAHA), said in Ikeja that the corporation had not been able to justify statutory allocations to it.

The lawmaker, who represents Ifako-Ijaiye Constituency 1 at the assembly, spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

He said that the corporation had the capacity to generate much fund internally through water rates but had relied solely on government funding because of poor performance.

'' Anyone that is using water will be willing to pay for it; the corporation has not been giving us water.

"Is there any new community that Water Corporation has given water? People depend on boreholes; even government estates have industrial boreholes.

"Why do we keep pumping money into an agency that does not give us the desired results?'' he asked.

He noted that the Adiyan Waterworks was located at Ifako-Ijaiye, where many of the residents had resorted to digging boreholes as a means of getting water.

''A lot of people are falling sick because they don't drink clean water.

''In the same compound, where you have sewage, is where you have a borehole.

''There is no way you can manage the sewage that it will not leak and pollute the water; everyone drinking such is drinking contaminated water,'' he said.

The lawmaker urged the corporation to increase water reticulation and supply to residents.

From: http://www.punchng.com/politics/lawm...rporation-low/
https://repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1056&context=mes_capstones;Ensuring

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by omenka(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
God bless you.

Seeing Igbos crying all over this thread makes me wonder if they themselves really see what they are doing. I mean, how do you expect Yorubas to vote your own when you people have filed behind your own tribesman?

So silly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ceeceeco: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu contesting for presidency simply means Nigeria is going backwards, not forward. Make una pity for diz kontri kwanu. What kind of fame do you still want? What kind of wealth do you still want to acquire? The want of a man is just so insatiable. Haba!

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Kagd10: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Abiola got 40% minimum in south east or Igbo land even tho toffa had an Igbo vice

Now name any Igbo man that yorubas have given 15%

Nah. He didn't. Igbo didn't vote for Abiola.

4 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Grandmeister(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
I dey see your handwork, continue grin grin
You see the kind of people you stood hand in hand with pre 2015 election? When they were soliciting for the votes of Igbos like you they made you believe it was for the good of Nigerians, you were their darling lol.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tribalism will not take us to any where

3 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by duality(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
That's how they want to campaign.

When everything fails, they go tribal.

If that's the case Tinubu won't win the election, because the North won't vote for him too.

4 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by dkings101(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Imagine a prophet spilling this rubbish. It's utterances like this makes and increase the many number of atheist. Tribal bigot. If I was his church member, I go pack my load and decamp to OlumbaOlumba.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too

tribal bigotry by yorubas or let me say some yorubas is destroying Nigeria terribly.

Igbos have been voting for yorubas and Hausas since modern democracy and even b4.

5 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by sinola(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Antimarraige:
That's your wahala oo Prophet tribalist, I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

my brother.God bless you.Posterity will never forget you.

As an Ibo man,i was praying for Osinbajo to emerge as the APC presidential candidate so that i will vote for him even before Obi sef.

All i need is good governance and better life for me and my family.

Enough of all these religious and tribal sentiment that has been dragging us backward hoohaa

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Parachoko: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/
He is a fool

I do not believe Nigeria can work again, is so irritating sharing a country with people who reason like this

By God grace am leaving this hell hole next year
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ajayiopy: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
once ATIKU wins this election, zoning is gone for life.
south-west/south-east/south-south no dey Everly sync

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by zinizta: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/

he is EGBA, a sub-ethnic Yoruba group. please drag Egba people and leave the rest of Yoruba ethnic groups out of this.

obasanjo is Egba too but he supports Obi FYI.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
BATified2023:
nobody cares

Let everyone support their own

Let the north also support Atiku, their own!

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Electorate: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

Tribal idiot, same way some lunatics forced Buhari on Nigerians on tribal and religious lines but later cried when the hardship touch everybody.

Anyways, his one vote is irrelivant...we sane Yorubas will vote for Peter Obi, we vote for competence and not sentiments.

The foolish fool doesn't know if the North also follow same tribal mindset then they will all vote for their brother Atiku, so where will his brother Tinubu get his votes from aside SW that is half Obidient.

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by olu77(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
danijesus:
Fake prophet

What he said up there is the most stupid thing I have ever heard a prophet say and that is why there is obviously no hope for this country
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Salvador1:
that is what they stand for.
It's all about Yoruba agenda.
We reject that rubbish.

They didn't bring tribalism when PSquare, Charly boy, Archbishop Chukwuma, etc. announced that they're voting for Obi? Continue.

It being a Yoruba Agenda is preferably superior to dressing the Obi-Igbo Project in the camouflage of youths and national project.

4 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
BabaO2:

We no even want your votes, we are not begging, we are not lieing about achievements and we are not manipulating anybody to vote for yoruba candidate
Good,so watch your topics and saying
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Abdu81: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:

No, allow them, is what tinubu instruct them to them to do.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by xandy84: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nigeria is doomed and will always be a failed State cos of people like this. The reality is average Nigerians vote according to tribal allegiance and politicians knows that and always exploit it and always get re-elected. We will never develop when merit is not in consideration but where a man comes from before we decide to vote for him, offer him a job or even be friends with him...

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Salvador1:
Tribalism and bigotry Kee u there.

Tinubu supporters doesn't hide their tribalism anymore.

We talk am say tinubu na oduduwa nation agenda.

Somebody said west are not smart at all.

They didn't bring tribalism when PSquare, Charly boy, Archbishop Chukwuma, etc. announced that they're voting for Obi? Continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Bizibi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
What a prophet!!!!
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by LastDonn: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Don't mk mistake. This is never about tribe war. Don't mk it one.
VOTE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB.

[
quote author=ebukajay184 post=116590410]

[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.