Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (48725 Views)

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ajayiopy: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
zinizta:

he is EGBA, a sub-ethnic Yoruba group. please drag Egba people and leave the rest of Yoruba ethnic groups out of this.

obasanjo is Egba too but he supports Obi FYI.
EGBA ARE LIKE HAUSA POLITICALLY,UNTIL YOU SEE THE RESULT OF THE ELECTION,NEVER TRUST ANYONE OF THEM. IT WILL SHOCK YOU IF INEC DECLARE ATIKU WINNER AT OBJ WARD.
BABA,DONT TRUST ANYONE POLITICALLY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Danybest: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fake prophet nonsense prophet who dash this one prophet self, mumu man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by anonimi: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
iezeiyida:
False prophet, with short-sighted mentality cry

The short sighted mentality of Stockholm syndrome affliction?
Who will do deliverance for him now oh

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

A 45-year-old resident and father of three, Mr.Fatai Lamide told PUNCH HealthWise that no building in the community has toilet facilities.

The Oyo State-born mechanic said, “We don’t have toilet in this area, including our compound. This canal that you see serves as toilet to all of us living in this area. We defecate inside nylon and throw it inside the canal.

“For people that don’t want to use nylon, they have a special bucket that they use after which they pour it inside the canal too.

https://punchng.com/cholera-outbreak-looms-in-lagos-communities-as-residents-use-canal-lagoon-as-toilet/

SB2020:
Interesting facts about Addis Ababa and Lagos light rail projects.

Addis Ababa / Lagos
Cost == $475Million / $1.2Billion
Length == 34km / 27km
Time to Complete == 4years / 7years (projected)
Year Awarded == 2011 / 2008 (Construction began 2010)
Contractor == China Railway Eng. Corp (CREC) /Chinese Civil Eng. Constr. Coy (CCECC)
Population == 5Million / 20Million

Ethiopia has managed to deliver Sub-Saharan Africa’s first modern light rail project which opened in the capital Addis Ababa on Sunday, and in the process, beat Lagos whose own rail project remains four years behind schedule.

Ethiopia’s rail project was delivered on time, despite its being longer than the Lagos – Badagry rail line currently under construction.

Addis Ababa’s two line 34-kilometre system was built by the China Railway Engineering Corporation (CREC) and cost $475m, 85 percent of which has been covered by China’s Exim bank. The Lagos Light Rail Project or Blue on Badagry Expressway, was to have 13 stations from Okokomaiko to Marina via Iddo for a total of 27 kilometres.

The contract was awarded to the Chinese Civil Engineering Construction Company (CCECC) at the cost of $1.2 billion in 2008, and was to be delivered in 2011. Survey work took one year between August 2009 and August 2010 while construction began July 2010.

The work is being implemented using the public and private partnership (PPP) model, whereby the state builds the infrastructure and the private sector provides the rolling stock and management. However, the project has not worked out according to the plan.
The 2011 deadline was missed, even though the State government got a loan to fund the project.

Source
http://businessdayonline.com/2015/09/addis-ababa-beats-lagos-to-light-rail-as-construction-delays-mount/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Benchilwell: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
boldking:
See them! no wonder they turn headies to YORUBA AWARDS
I be Igbo guy,but we all know Yoruba have best musicians in Nigeria right now,tell me any Igbo musicians that is making wave now,is it p square were don lose irrelevant, d like of phyno and flavor music have die now, only tecko that is Igbo musician trying now but not that much.

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by 2Radii: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
He said it the way it is just like uju Anya said it against the queen grin

3 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Kagd10: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
tenpipsperday:

You are simply sick.

I am a Yoruba but I am voting Obi fully.

Igbos didn't vote Abiola

Just reread what you posted and point out the sense

Majority of Igbo didn't vote for Abiola. Sink that into your patheticcc skull. And I don't care where you crawled out from.

3 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Salvador1: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

They didn't bring tribalism when PSquare, Charly boy, Archbishop Chukwuma, etc. announced that they're voting for Obi? Continue.

It being a Yoruba Agenda is preferably superior to dressing the Obi-Igbo Project in the camouflage of youths and national project.
oga tinubu and his fake pastor have evil agenda for Nigeria.
You people wan scatter naija.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Karemarealty288(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
You have only your vote and opinion.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by sulaak(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The blame is on Nigeria politicians for failing to address the issue of tribalism in the nation tongue

There is nothing wrong with tribalism, loving your tribe is a good thing. If PO wants support from Yorubas he must convince them of his competency and what he has to offer to the SW.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by SmartPolician: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
jchioma:
Las las, everyone will vote for their own tribe... And the winner is ATIKU!

Cos, despite an overwhelming vote from the North, will have the South South since OKOWA is from there.

You cannot be in your bedroom and be deciding who votes for who because of one nonentity in a white garment.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by 2Radii: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jennifer663:
We cannot be igbos and support Yorubas too

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.
but nobody need a 5% support grin

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Konjiboii: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
You are a d1ckhead and a tribalistic false prophet and if your congregation have any sense they will boycott your coven. The PO storm will totally sweep all this filth to the gutters,I'm not Igbo and so many of us are not Igbo but we know the obvious answer the nation need right now and God forbid we don't do our part our kids will never ever forgive us.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Can we dissolute this Queen Elizabeth entity peacefully ?? Now she's Dead

How does tribalism relate to good governance ?
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by myrates: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
I'm a Yoruba man but I don't support Oladele on this. You can as well say you'd rather die than allow an Igbo doctor carry out surgical operation on you in an emergency situation assuming that's the only professional doctor available to save ur life or Igbo Christians are not allowed to pay tithes to your church Mr Yoruba prophet. We should have gone beyond this tribalism and ethnicity for God's sake.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Greenbirth: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
I cannot be igbo and go to your fake church. Bastard fake prophet.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by nony43(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Thinkam:
All the best, Atiku is coming...

I talk am Yorubas aren't smart, they used Muslim Muslim to get advantage in the north, which has failed, now they're using tribalism failure loading ..

If every one votes on tribe, neither Igbo or Yoruba will win..

Obi and Tinubu should just step down, let's use Inec budget to settle ASUU

grin. I swear bro. Let’s use INEC budget to settle ASUU.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by chukwukadibia20: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Funny enough , the crowd couldn't chare him more. Majority of his members are against him, funny indeed. Tribal bigot.

ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Salvador1: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Which ibadan? Lmao Buhari had 900k in 2019..how do you think BAT will have less
900k ko.

We said it u people don't know about politics at all.
Atiku won in ibadan in 2019
Go and verify.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
His business.
Ibadan people are highly Obidient and Yusful. Yoruba people will vote more for Peter Obi than Tinubu

For your papa house right?

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Elsueno: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin
I am not Yoruba, so i would not vote 4 tinubu as well grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Legendguy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
I cannot be an edo man and still vote for yoruba man, I dey mad?
Igbos and do are one

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Jack500: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
IF YOU MUST BE TRIBAL DONT EXPECT HAUSA FULANIS TO VOTE FOR YOUR CANDIDATE TOO BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR SON ON THE BALLOT PAPER AS WELL

Keep demarketting Tinubu

Very senseless talk !!

Sharap! You are ibo, must you always refer to hausa, are you a slave?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by 2Radii: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
His business.
Ibadan people are highly Obidient and Yusful. Yoruba people will vote more for Peter Obi than Tinubu
let wait and see grin grin grin

2023, u will resume Ur quest to find a sponsor to japa by fire by force, even if it means bn laid down on tiles grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Theoarhics: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Yoruba mumu
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Peachy14: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
I can not be a youth and vote for ancestor. undecided
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by madridguy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
You dey mind them? They boasted everywhere if Tinubu or APC ever entered SE for campaign he won't return alive but today they are attacking his brother.

I knew something like this will later happen the way CAN took the muslim-muslim ticket. You started attacking APC ,allowing a candidate to be going to churches and make him look like a christian candidate. I know for sure there's going to be a crack. We should except more from other pastors.

Okealaaye:

They didn't bring tribalism when PSquare, Charly boy, Archbishop Chukwuma, etc. announced that they're voting for Obi? Continue.

It being a Yoruba Agenda is preferably superior to dressing the Obi-Igbo Project in the camouflage of youths and national project.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by sulaak(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
calyx:

You are wrong. The overwhelming support for Obi is mostly because of the belief that its the turn of the South... not necessarily because of an animosity towards the person of Atiku (regardless of any other concerns)

There are two major candidates in the South Tinubu and P Obi, let Nigerians decide

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by anonimi: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Danybest:
Fake prophet nonsense prophet who dash this one prophet self, mumu man

Na ThiefNuibu dash am prophet and bishop, just as the lootocratic JagaBandit made Buhari president to wreck and loot our treasury.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
ogatboy:

And you vote for someone that started their life from Chicago, no source of wealth, no family history, no real name, no certificate. If Nigeria split, the country that will remain backward will be the yorubas. Take it to the bank for free. The only developed place in yoruba land is Lagos that was developed by virtue of being Nigeria's capital for many years

Obviously you havd been brainwashed as a real Zombidient to believe all these trash. No certificate but he got admission and graduated from Chicago State as an honor student as compared to your olodo candidate that graduated with 3rd class in a fourth grade institution.
I went to University in the US and I know what it takes to get admission and graduate atop of your class.
Your Peter Obi tuary candidate, stole Anambra dry by investing public money into his own family business, by building a mall in Abuja with govt money.
Tinubu is the brain behind modern Lagos, he has records of getting things done. Not just ordinary things but great things like Eko Atlantic where the US govt in building the world's largest Consulate.
Your pandora candidate stole and stached money abroad only to be exposed by the Pandora papers. The man has no record to run on except for making promises and talking about things that he could not do for 8 years as Governor.
Only a FOOL will fall for such sweet talk.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
That's his business. I'm yoruba and an voting Obi. Tribal bigot like him. Maybe it was tinubu who removed him from prison.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iamicekid:
Ethnicity will forever be a tool in the hands of politicians
Religion is another tool.

Sadly, the average Nigerians will never learn too.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by 2Radii: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jack500:

Sharap! You are ibo, must you always refer to hausa, are you a slave?
they are set of people with low self esteem, u will see them bearing other regions name and claiming to be from other region. They are never proud to be from their mud grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

South-East Governors And Their Families (Pictures) / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Pictures From The Burial Of Late Justice Oputa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.