Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Babymama Accuses Her Babydaddy Of Pettiness After Their Son Fails DNA Test - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babymama Accuses Her Babydaddy Of Pettiness After Their Son Fails DNA Test (2190 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lagos Slay Queen Cries Out After Being Beaten Blue & Black By Her Babydaddy / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babymama Accuses Her Babydaddy Of Pettiness After Their Son Fails DNA Test by ednut1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
useless woman, goo look for the real dad
Re: Babymama Accuses Her Babydaddy Of Pettiness After Their Son Fails DNA Test by Baronthecelebri: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Some women though, that's why it's good to have money before you meet woman,to avoid story that touch. once she born na to do DNA test straight. My ✌️ cent

1 Like

Re: Babymama Accuses Her Babydaddy Of Pettiness After Their Son Fails DNA Test by TheGreatIYANU: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
You see these akata women? If you sef no get craze for head, NO NEAR DEM!
Re: Babymama Accuses Her Babydaddy Of Pettiness After Their Son Fails DNA Test by obinna4r: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nawa o, unfortunately, this sense of entitlement is prevalent among the female folks, let her take the child to the biological father.Nawa o, unfortunately, this sense of entitlement is prevalent among the female folks, let her take the child to the biological father....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Hook Up Site To Recommend / My Girlfriend Served Me BREAKFAST Bcuz I Refused To Send Her Data / 5 Girls After Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.