Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

… - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3036 Views)

How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:00am On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]kidding me darling you not yet married. . . kiss kiss kiss even , i am ready to take u just the way you are . kiss kiss smiley

Married or not married i mean~ grin

funny you^^ grin grin

so , you are asking me what we did last night? as if you don't know about the football match we did lipsrsealed wink
[/size]

Ki
kandiikane:

lool oh my shocked I am married shocked grin

What happened last night? smiley
Re: … by kandiikane(m): 2:04am On Aug 17, 2011
lol, I am thinking you might be intoxicated. tongue How do you know I am not married? grin Well I do love playing football grin kiss
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:07am On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I mean the foot ball we played last nite inside bed hope you enjoyed my penetration? grin grin okay , i felt u never knew we were playing Premier league kiss kiss kiss wink[/size]
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:09am On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]cool darling i have poked u back on facebook!! kiss kiss ~ please , bring it to me back and so hard on me- kiss kiss wink[/size]
Re: … by kandiikane(m): 2:10am On Aug 17, 2011
I don't play football in bed. grin I am sure you are intoxicated tongue
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:17am On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]now darling i am not drunk , or in some kind of higher drugs ~ i mean whatever i am telling u now , okay go re-send me some lovely poking on there. I'll bring it back to u more delicious. . kiss grin

Okay if u dunno play football in bed what do you play , what are u interested to play and what u been playing ? cheesy cheesy

I guess you didn't mean to mention Table tennis , rugby , hockey , or GULf wink
[/size]
Re: … by kandiikane(m): 2:33am On Aug 17, 2011
I don't play anything grin
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:34am On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]Please chose one darling. . . u can still play something with me grin

Poke me back !! undecided
[/size]
Re: … by kandiikane(m): 2:45am On Aug 17, 2011
I don't wanna, my husband will not like it. embarassed grin
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:51am On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]gimme a break darling undecided

Let's play some hot game now and i believe u'll enjoy every 1 second out of it kiss kiss wink
[/size]
Re: … by kandiikane(m): 2:53am On Aug 17, 2011
I have vowed celibacy from all games. smiley
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:57am On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]umm. . . . wonder shall never end !! undecided

*roll eye* grin
[/size]
Re: … by kandiikane(m): 2:59am On Aug 17, 2011
Hehe, it's true. tongue
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:08am On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]darling don't make me go Crazy for your sake ! angry[

embarassed :-
[/size]
Re: … by Mynd44: 5:40am On Aug 17, 2011
And this is supposed to be flirting?
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2011
angry angry

Mynd_44:

Re: … by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 17, 2011
some spiteful men do it to their wives just to punish them,not because she is denying him, eg,grabbing her violently and forcing his way just for her to feel pain. not like she will not let him in if he asked.
Re: … by Mynd44: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2011
^^^
That is a crime or it should be
Re: … by kandiikane(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mynd_44:

He was intoxicated. . smiley
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]Oh u think so darling ? NO!! i wasn't intoxicated darling was only in deep love grin grin wink[/size]

kandiikane:

He was intoxicated. . smiley
Re: … by kandiikane(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
Well, seemed like you were to me 'cause you have never spoken to me like that before. I thought there was that respect between us or something so never expected that. My cheeks were seriously red. embarassed smiley
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I'm feeling u darling but u know in life there's time for everything thing ^^ kiss kiss true i haven't spoke to u like that before . not even on facebook but i thought it would be so good to express my heart to u . grin

That's why we have to keep the Love ever blazing until something great happen to us wink wink wink
[/size]

kandiikane:

Well, seemed like you were to me 'cause you have never spoken to me like that before. I thought there was that respect between us or something so never expected that. My cheeks were seriously red. embarassed smiley
Re: … by kandiikane(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
ahh, but that is not how people express their love. smiley Well I am married as I have told you before so no love between us. cool
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I know darling , people don't express their love like this but mine is different because I'm real ! kiss kiss ~ u told me nothing i guess that's another comedy show from the big brothers house saying u already married? undecided

you havent even signed up for the race yet and its already over. . . just curious kiss kiss smiley
[/size]

kandiikane:

ahh, but that is not how people express their love. smiley Well I am married as I have told you before so no love between us. cool
Re: … by kandiikane(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
I don't want to sign up to the race embarassed I don't like talking dirty. I am celibate from all things dirty. embarassed grin
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]Just gimme your trust darling. . . there's nothing Dirty okay , I'll keep it so safe and Wow! grin grin wink[/size]

kandiikane:

I don't want to sign up to the race embarassed I don't like talking dirty. I am celibate from all things dirty. embarassed grin
Re: … by soreola(f): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2011
Re: … by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:45pm On May 02, 2013
No
Re: … by Kgdavid(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2013
SIlknSteel: Let me share two experiences from my friends.
Her hubby actually forced intimacy with her through d BackSide dat she cld barely sit in car let alone walk the kids to sch or for days.
D oda one was badly cut during delivery so her hubby forced her to keep giving him Blow Jobs until she was fully healed down there. She had serious tears around her mouth which was swollen most times just because she was tryna protect her marriage.
Mehn dat is pure DESeCRATion in d highest order! I won't allow any guy try that on me for anything without my consent.

how can a husband do this? did she say no and he over powered her or they agreed but then he did it roughly? cuz a husband that would actually physically force himself into his wife like that is an animal who cannot possible love her.
Re: … by Princesszoe: 7:19pm On May 02, 2013
Gbam! Moreso a man who ask for sex virtually every day is sexually loosed. He should build self control.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 / . / Men's Favorite Sex Positions And Their Explanations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.