Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary (2908 Views)

6 Ways To Remind Your Boyfriend How U Love Him / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by Kassidy90(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hello nairaland gud brains, I just want to know if its right to disclose hw much someone receive as salary to his or her lover( not married)...... Pls mature response......
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hmnnnn*dats a dicey one*Personally i think its right 2 do dat but d only disadvantage is dat she's gonna start making her demands based on d amount!
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by mrPero(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
tellin her is for ur own good, though som will use tat to b monitoring u.. Bt wen u r sincere its no issue atall... Atleast wen u tell her u don' have, she'll believ cos she knows everything... Personally, mine keeps de money ,n we r moving on real good... Secret for a peaceful home: involve ur woman in ur whole life. Wats der to hide.......

I luv my woman... M her jewel n she's my precious....

Haters, mak una go fry iceblock

1 Like

Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by Mynd44: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
It is not her business
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by Teejayphillip(m): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
No big deal abt it.. It makes it more convinient 4 u two 2 plan on the amount u all receive as salary.. Most people du tell dia wife/husby,while some dnt...We are all different wif the way we handle tins...
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by Nextworldnx(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
Girlfriend: NO
Wife: 50%
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by vivianc(f): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Yep, not a big deal. Hmmmmmmm, if we go that line of conversation or he was there when I got the job. I can go "baby, I got the job and this..........is the package."
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
vivian chinaza: Yep, not a big deal. Hmmmmmmm, if we go that line of conversation or he was there when I got the job. I can go "baby, I got the job and this..........is the package."
That's great and all but I don't think I can ask my GF or even my wife.

It is just pointless to me
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by xynerise: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
Kassidy90: Hello nairaland gud brains, I just want to know if its right to disclose hw much someone receive as salary to his or her lover( not married)...... Pls mature response......
If d salary is low, tell her(she demands less) but if high dont tell her the real figure. cool
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by vivianc(f): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's great and all but I don't think I can ask my GF or even my wife.

It is just pointless to me

Yea, and I will not ask either.........but in the line of conversation it can happen. Its not a big deal and it changes nothing.
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by DExplorer1: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
Girlfriend - Not for any reason except am drunk cheesy

Wife-to-be/Wife - Maybe, depending on her managerial skill and intellectual prowess.
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
i'm doing an unpaid internship, so when he asked me how much I was paid to go to the office I was really laughing!!!
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by fairygeh(f): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44: It is not her business
. Hmmmmm this mynd go stingy well grin. @ poster,yes I can at least when I was serving last year I told my boify how much I was earning wink
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by amyg(f): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
Girlfriend - Not for any reason except am drunk cheesy

Wife-to-be/Wife - Maybe, depending on her managerial skill and intellectual prowess.
So u don't trust me?(Wails)
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by slimchi2k2(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
@p
i didn't see anything wrong with that
but for me we can have family planin together but she we nt no my income
still depend the can of wife i will marry
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by tai2(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Only a foolish man tells his wife everything. Your pay package is definitely not part of what should be shared as information.
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Yea, and I will not ask either.........but in the line of conversation it can happen. Its not a big deal and it changes nothing.
If it comes out in the line of conversation, great.

But if she asks me, ..........
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by Mynd44: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
fairygeh: . Hmmmmm this mynd go stingy well grin. @ poster,yes I can at least when I was serving last year I told my boify how much I was earning wink
It ain't about being stingy
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by vivianc(f): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
If it comes out in the line of conversation, great.

But if she asks me, ..........

No sane lady will ask you how much you earn. And no man will walk up to me and be like "hey Viv. how much do you earn?" Like I said before, it can happen in the line of conversation.
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by AB10(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
Depends on the wife and her view of money, most likely yea but joint account, maybe after 45years of marriage. Lol
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by Mynd44: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
vivian chinaza:

No sane lady will ask you how much you earn. And no man will walk up to me and be like "hey Viv. how much do you earn?" Like I said before, it can happen in the line of conversation.
That's better for us
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by vivianc(f): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's better for us

grin grin ok.
Re: Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
What I earn is non of her business. Na she send me go school?

(1) (Reply)

Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed / Girl Mistakenly Sent Her Nude Pictures To Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.