Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

How To Get Settled In Abidjan - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Settled In Abidjan (11534 Views)

How To Get Settled In Abidjan / ''We Love Nigeria!" Afro-Americans Happily Settled In Nigeria - Vids / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Donfanuchi1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
As regards jobs, if you are a mason, plumber, carpenter or electrical technician, your daily pay is 7 to 11k CFA. The jobs are many here. And if you are helper or labourer it is 3500 to 6k CFA per day. There are jobs.
You need to do due diligence. Procrastination is the thief of time. Whatever you have made up your mind to do do not wait. Start doing it. It is allowed to fail. But the will power to rise again makes you a real entrepreneur.
Time is too expensive to talk of doing a particular thing for years. You come to nairaland and ask the same question for years. The difference between failure and success is action. Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by DESAN(f): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
What skills does a woman require to live in Abidjan? Thanks
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Didijiji: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Donfanuchi1:

Yes. Orelope transport company goes from Ejigbo Osun state to Abidjan. You can contact them. They are legit.
Thank you
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Donfanuchi1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
DESAN:
What skills does a woman require to live in Abidjan? Thanks
Cooking, hairdressing, teaching, trading, babysitting and the go go business. Please do not ask me to explain go go business. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by DESAN(f): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
Donfanuchi1:

Cooking, hairdressing, teaching, trading, babysitting and the go go business. Please do not ask me to explain go go business. Shalom!
Ha you should know that I must ask u the meaning of go go business. Please be the nice guy that you hmmm tell the meaning biko. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Munachimso30(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
You no reason olosho work when you hear that ni ?
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Munachimso30(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
undecided
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by CrownOfClay724: 3:06am On Oct 19, 2022
Donfanuchi1:

CFA is bigger than naira now. That aside accommodation is one thing that is expensive here. It is because our money is bastardized that is why you see it as expensive. When Yaradua was in power that money is equivalent to 6 k naira. That 25k is even in the so called ghettos or outskirts. At the main areas in the capital it is more expensive. But be rest assured that even in the ghettos there are street lights, security, electricity and water. Once you have something doing the money is peanut. This is my 2 cents. Hope it helps

It sure does.

Thanks.
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by yungchop: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2022
Donfanuchi1:
As regards jobs, if you are a mason, plumber, carpenter or electrical technician, your daily pay is 7 to 11k CFA. The jobs are many here. And if you are helper or labourer it is 3500 to 6k CFA per day. There are jobs.
You need to do due diligence. Procrastination is the thief of time. Whatever you have made up your mind to do do not wait. Start doing it. It is allowed to fail. But the will power to raise again makes you a real entrepreneur.
Time is too expensive to talk of doing a particular thing for years. You come to nairaland and ask the same question for years. The difference between failure and success is action. Shalom

Boss, I never knew there are labor jobs.. I am very strong.. Infact most things I have now is from labor jobs. Can I move to Abidjan with 100K naira for a start? So that at least I can pay rent of like 25k for that first month as I start doing my labor jobs I'll have money to save and subsequently pay for rents of the following months?
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Donfanuchi1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Munachimso30:
You no reason olosho work when you hear that ni ?
Haha haha.........
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Donfanuchi1(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Today we will be looking at investment opportunities in agriculture in Cotedivoir.
1. Cattle farming: in this field of agriculture, the return on investment per year is hug. If you invest 2million after one year your profit will be 2million minimum.
This is how it works. That 2million will buy 8 small cows here. The people that manage it will charge you 3500 CFA per month per cow. After one year each cow is sold for 550k to 600k CFA. You can do the math yourself. This business is what has given the Jula tribe an edge in Abidjan. Beef is consumed a lot in Abidjan. So cows are in high demand. This business is highly profitable and stress free. No theft. They are highly averse people in ethno medicine. So the risk of a cow being dead is very low.
To be continued......
Some pictures of a small scale cattle farm:

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by SGANIVA(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
What age are you,if you are in onitsha I would have loved to work with you here before anything. I love female hustlers, genuine ones, I gave out new ones on hire purchases,I don't deal on used ones only new ones
CODDLY:
Interesting... I'm a female keke driver here in Port Harcourt.
I think you should relocate so I can be your first driver there smiley

Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by JoeLohic: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
SGANIVA:
What age are you,if you are in onitsha I would have loved to work with you here before anything. I love female hustlers, genuine ones, I gave out new ones on hire purchases,I don't deal on used ones only new ones
Late 30s.. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by saysugar(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Donfanuchi1:

Yes. Orelope transport company goes from Ejigbo Osun state to Abidjan. You can contact them. They are legit.
sure Orelope Dey near my area iwo
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by saysugar(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Donfanuchi1:
Today we will be looking at investment opportunities in agriculture in Cotedivoir.
1. Cattle farming: in this field of agriculture, the return on investment per year is hug. If you invest 2million after one year your profit will be 2million minimum.
This is how it works. That 2million will buy 8 small cows here. The people that manage it will charge you 3500 CFA per month per cow. After one year each cow is sold for 550k to 600k CFA. You can do the math yourself. This business is what has given the Jula tribe an edge in Abidjan. Beef is consumed a lot in Abidjan. So cows are in high demand. This business is highly profitable and stress free. No theft. They are highly averse people in ethno medicine. So the risk of a cow being dead is very low.
To be continued......
this guy sure pass ,!he is talking fact
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by saysugar(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Donfanuchi1:
To be continued......
continue pls, I wan hear about yango transport business
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by SGANIVA(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ok...a young beautiful girl of early twenties will be better ,more like for advertisement than riding though a rider
JoeLohic:
Late 30s.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Donfanuchi1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
yungchop:

Boss, I never knew there are labor jobs.. I am very strong.. Infact most things I have now is from labor jobs. Can I move to Abidjan with 100K naira for a start? So that at least I can pay rent of like 25k for that first month as I start doing my labor jobs I'll have money to save and subsequently pay for rents of the following months?
Read my write-up again, so you see the kind of jobs I mentioned. Your cash is small. That money alone is your transport. What about accommodation and upkeep. Documentation is another thing. So try and raise at least 600k. I hope this helps.
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Donfanuchi1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
saysugar:
this guy sure pass ,!he is talking fact
Merci!
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by saysugar(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Waala
Donfanuchi1:

Merci!
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by DoveofPeace(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
Donfanuchi1:

In Abidjan the Keke business is lucrative, you do not need to give them out on hire purchase. Here you make you money daily after signing a contract with the driver for the first six months. The daily pay is 8 to 10 k CFA. Management is not a problem. The business is a straightforward one. Merci

Please brother what if someone want to bring his marwa(keke) from Nigeria to Abidjan to continue biz there. How will the person go about it?
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Donfanuchi1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Today we will be looking into one of the most productive type of agriculture. The aspect of poultry farming called broiler production. The business has no limitations in terms of what you can earn as profit. Here pullet de cher or broiler is widely consumed everywhere you go in Abidjan.
The return on investment in this field is more than 30%. You need to learn the skills if you are not into poultry farming. Bear in mind that here the broilers are sold off at 4 to 5 weeks. Lands for rend or outright purchase for agricultural purposes is fairly cheap and easy to obtain. The market is huge here. Even if you produce 100k pieces of broilers you will still sell it very easily. Below is the pictures of a small scale poultry farm I visited yesterday. The production capacity is 1k broilers twice in 5 weeks.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Donfanuchi1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
DoveofPeace:

Please brother what if someone want to bring his marwa(keke) from Nigeria to Abidjan to continue biz there. How will the person go about it?
The type of Keke used here is different. The money you will spend in bringing in your Keke can buy you a new one that is if it is even possible to bring in your own. The country takes standard into consideration in terms of what enters their border seriously. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Donfanuchi1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Greetings to you. I hope your endeavours is paying well. For those that know how to cook, restaurant business is very profitable. Apart from the initial investment in shop, materials and foodstuffs the financial outlay is okay. With 700k to 3 million you are good to go.
Profitability is encouraging. The business is a blast from day one. The caveat is your ability to cook tasty dishes. Have a wonderful week!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Czar4eva(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2022
Is there a minimum payment for house rent, let say like in Nigeria where you pay for @ least one year or you just pay for one month? Especially for first timers
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by cutieme(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Donfanuchi1:
Greetings to you. I hope your endeavours is paying well. For those that know how to cook, restaurant business is very profitable. Apart from the initial investment in shop, materials and foodstuffs the financial outlay is okay. With 700k to 3 million you are good to go.
Profitability is encouraging. The business is a blast from day one. The caveat is your ability to cook tasty dishes. Have a wonderful week!
Nigerian delicacies or French delicacies?
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Czar4eva(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
I'm an automotive technician,ie diagnose and fix car's also into automotive programming are there chances of good business for My kinda work in abijan
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Czar4eva(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Am also a good automotive electrician and fix any kind of car including hybrid cars please what are the chances of good business for me I'm currently based in Cotonou
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Ladycavair: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
roughdiamond:

You can get residence permit even same day of arrival. Just go to the police station and request for it. I don't know how much drivers earn here. They have Yango

Please is there away I can communicate with you via email or phone number I’ll appreciate either way.Thanks
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by pius4luv(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pls can I apply for their passport ?
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Babaken(m): 12:15am On Dec 09, 2022
Greetings guys nice job please am currently in Ghana I will be visiting Abidjan for business and planning to spend 2 weeks can I get someone that will accommodate me for the period of 2 weeks I just need a place to sleep take my bath. I don't mind sharing the accommodation fee for the period of 2 weeks you can reach on WhatsApp +233235527986 thank you.
Re: How To Get Settled In Abidjan by Babaken(m): 12:20am On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=Donfanuchi1 post=117678723]
Cooking, hairdressing, teaching, trading, babysitting and the go go business. Please do not ask me to explain go go business. Shalom! Greetings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Canada Is My Dream Country: Who Can Help Me Get There? / What Is Life Like In United State Of America / Can An Auxiliary Nurse Be Employed Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.