Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo (51540 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by bdon123(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:

https://punchng.com/2023-nigeria-needs-experienced-leader-says-gumi/
Buhari had all d experience in d world as he was a retired army general n former head of state.The current politicians we hav cannot be d solution as they created d problem.
We need someone who hasnt been in politics for long.Someone wit ideas n strength wit no thieving history...like Obi
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by lailo: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Didijiji:
Oga it doesnt have to be the same. The SW is VERY VERY GREEDY. You did 8 years as President and another 8 as vice and still want another. Are you the only one in the South? Fulani can rule for 50 years
Who stops SE from ruling? Did SW stops u people? Mr IPOB, it is time for the south, u have the who regions of SE and SS in pocket already, just romance with the some northern states and work for your victory and not be expecting someone to hand it over to u. Yoruba is not stopping u so stop the hate.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by masseratti: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Oddfinder001:

So u know soo much about rotational politics yet pablo brought in a fulani to topple the turn of the south? You ppl ganged up against the south. U betrayed ur own for a fulani hoping that they will handover to u..i remembered how fashola was telling yorubas to vote back buhari in 2019, that buhari will handover to dem..una think say fulani mumu like una abi? Lol..
how did anyone betray Gej? he did 6 years with no improvement, so we should continue with him for another 4 years right? besides his Government didn't have good Yoruba representation just like Igbos are not having under Buhari, vote your obi abeg let Yoruba vote their Tinubu simple, no one betrayed no one, if you ask me who betrayed who, it was Gej that betrayed Yorubas because they stood by him in 2011 they were at the vanguard of protest that brought him in, not a single protest for Gej in Alaigbo for Gej, yet you talking about betrayal of South. Has Buhari not hand over APC presidential ticket to a Yoruba man? Buhari has just one vote he can't foist a candidate on the rest of Nigeria.
PDP wont be in this crisis if they had had a Yoruba man as the party chairman, which was the Yoruba turn.. but you lots ganged up and betrayed the Yorubas to bring in Secondus.. APC that you guys are not really active in, you want the party to give you the presidential ticket on a platter of gold, who does that.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by TruthinAction: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2022
The experience most of our politicians have is experience on how to loot. This is why I call them polithiefians. We don't need people like that.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by masseratti: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2022
7arrows:

Not true. He said EMILOKAN several times to the general public. He even defended his statement knowing that he already messed up he should have come on air to clear himself. I'm sure he sent you to do that on his behalf but it's too late. We already understand. Pls defend "OLULE" too. Who was he talking to? And also "ELEYI" (my brother prince abiodun) sitting behind him. My guy it's good for someone to be wise. TINUBUS old age is working against him. He doesn't think before he speaks. In a sane country that statement alone will automatically discredit him. Pls bro stop been tribalistic and be obidient for once in your life 2023 is not a joke.
when did he say emilokan in the Public, where and when? that meeting was suppose to be a private meeting between him and his own "guys", am not a Tinubu paid whatever you can read my history on Nairaland, Yoruba is a funny language, if other people dont understand on which context or environment it is used they will think otherwise, all i am trying to do is to explain the emilokan he was saying and why he was saying it, he didn't direct it to Nigerians and i have never seen nor heard where he said it in Public, Olule was meant to be a joke, Eleyi... more or less my boy.. its a private gathering and someone was recording.
yes the man is old and he talks anyhow, I don't think he should have contest.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Didijiji: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2022
lailo:

Who stops SE from ruling? Did SW stops u people? Mr IPOB, it is time for the south, u have the who regions of SE and SS in pocket already, just romance with the some northern states and work for your victory and not be expecting someone to hand it over to u. Yoruba is not stopping u so stop the hate.
so why you come Dey complain say I want Fulani? Go and win na… Greedy thing

You say it’s the turn of the south but didn’t specify which part of the south. I blame those useless SE and SS governors for not mentioning it when they agreed that power be shifted to the south.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by manyus(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2022
FreeSpirited:
So Sheikh Gumi is now codedly Obedient. He's most probably a closet Obedient
Shame on all Tribalistic Yorubas...shame
If a terrorist sympathiser can see the light and know whats good for us, then its all shame and stupidity to Yoruba agbadorians. I spit on tribalism, i spit on farmers will make more money...i speak on all BaT cassava crooners.
Awọn bigoted werey

So terrorist sympathiser has suddenly become your hero.If Gumi had praised muslim/muslim ticket, what would have been your comment?...You are an Obidient!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Mummiesboy: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2022
gozmok1:
Vote APC for a better ASUU strike
Vote APC for a better insecurity.
Vote APC for a better deappreciation of naira.
Vote APC for a better unending recession.
Vote APC for a better inflation
Vote APC for a better hunger
Vote APC for a better collapse of all our institutions
Vote APC for a better economic failure.
Vote APC for a better dilapidated education
Vote APC for a better unemployment.
Vote APC for a better nepotism.
Vote APC for a better decay infrastructural and social amenities.
Vote APC for a better change to painful chain.
Vote APC for a better continuity of all these vices and evils.

Thank you all
Guy you forget your sense for inside pot for house? Muslim Muslim ticket na wayo,
wuruwuru, kalokako and not the Mata of na my turn....Gumi
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Oddfinder001: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2022
masseratti:
how did anyone betray Gej? he did 6 years with no improvement, so we should continue with him for another 4 years right? besides his Government didn't have good Yoruba representation just like Igbos are not having under Buhari, vote your obi abeg let Yoruba vote their Tinubu simple, no one betrayed no one, if you ask me who betrayed who, it was Gej that betrayed Yorubas because they stood by him in 2011 they were at the vanguard of protest that brought him in, not a single protest for Gej in Alaigbo for Gej, yet you talking about betrayal of South. Has Buhari not hand over APC presidential ticket to a Yoruba man? Buhari has just one vote he can't foist a candidate on the rest of Nigeria.
PDP wont be in this crisis if they had had a Yoruba man as the party chairman, which was the Yoruba turn.. but you lots ganged up and betrayed the Yorubas to bring in Secondus.. APC that you guys are not really active in, you want the party to give you the presidential ticket on a platter of gold, who does that.
Oga first of all, I'm IDOMA from middle belt.
Going by ur narrative dat Jonathan already did 6 years with no tangible change we needed to change government abi..now apc have done 8 years with the medal of the worst government since the birth of Nigeria! So it's time we change party too..if obi will not win let Atiku win.simple..Atleast pdp gave us a better system compared to the rubbish ur satanic party have done..we say nooo to apc..lemme remind u..the tribal leanings u r giving ur campaign will affect u guys more..already the north and middle BELT are for Atiku and Obi respectively!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Oddfinder001: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Didijiji:

You say it’s the turn of the south but didn’t specify which part of the south. I blame those useless SE and SS governors for not mentioning it when they agreed that power be shifted to the south.
They don't have balls..same thing is happening in d pdp..only wike..if we have like 3 wike from d south, e for better small.our southern politicians don't have balls to demand wats actually theirs..na only to thief money dem sabi
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by masseratti: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2022
Oddfinder001:

Oga first of all, I'm IDOMA from middle belt.
Going by ur narrative dat Jonathan already did 6 years with no tangible change we needed to change government abi..now apc have done 8 years with the medal of the worst government since the birth of Nigeria! So it's time we change party too..if obi will not win let Atiku win.simple..Atleast pdp gave us a better system compared to the rubbish ur satanic party have done..we say nooo to apc..lemme remind u..the tribal leanings u r giving ur campaign will affect u guys more..already the north and middle BELT are for Atiku and Obi respectively!
oga am not APC, PDP or LP... to be honest with you non of the three leading contenders are no where for me to waste my time to vote for, simply because they are all the same,why should I vote base on party if Buhari failed and another person who was not part of his government want to try what's wrong with that? Same Atiku was in APC till 2018,Obi was in PDP till couple of months ago now LP, what makes you think anyone of them is better, if not that i feel Tinubu is not strong enough to face the rigor of Presidency, i would have said he is better of the three evils, but to rate one above another is sincerely difficult to say.
you said you are Idoma.. Idomas are forever PDP... but you and I know the state government is going for APC, the presidential election might be for Peter Obi tho... that the North is for Atiku... oh well lets wait and see what the APC governors in the North will stand aside and let another party take their seat just like Obj government did to SW governors in 2003,if Atiku takes the North he takes most of the governors seat with him #fact.. most of them will never let that happen, e. g. Ganduje, El Rufai, Bello, Masari.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Tareq1105: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2022
gozmok1:
Vote APC for a better ASUU strike
Vote APC for a better insecurity.
Vote APC for a better deappreciation of naira.
Vote APC for a better unending recession.
Vote APC for a better inflation
Vote APC for a better hunger
Vote APC for a better collapse of all our institutions
Vote APC for a better economic failure.
Vote APC for a better dilapidated education
Vote APC for a better unemployment.
Vote APC for a better nepotism.
Vote APC for a better decay infrastructural and social amenities.
Vote APC for a better change to painful chain.
Vote APC for a better continuity of all these vices and evils.

Thank you all

Tinubu is my candidate and I'm voting him not bcoz he's an APC person but bcoz I know he understands the tasks ahead. He has a way of turning hopeless situation around. Yes, he with others like Atiku, Tambuwal, Kwakwaso and others brought Buhari in 2015 but he hasn't denied it, like others, but had accepted responsibility for everything. That's the man.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Oddfinder001: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2022
masseratti:
oga am not APC, PDP or LP... to be honest with you non of the three leading contenders are no where for me to waste my time to vote for, simply because they are all the same,why should I vote base on party if Buhari failed and another person who was not part of his government want to try what's wrong with that? Same Atiku was in APC till 2018,Obi was in PDP till couple of months ago now LP, what makes you think anyone of them is better, if not that i feel Tinubu is not strong enough to face the rigor of Presidency, i would have said he is better of the three evils, but to rate one above another is sincerely difficult to say.
U claim u r not affiliated to any party yet u made dis statement. Brother no de disguise come out fully and support whomever you wish..
For the record, TINUBU publicly declared dat he went to daura and brought in buhari.
Tinubu and many others also claimed Osinbajo was singlehandedly picked by Tinubu
Tinubu installed the speaker and Senate President. Among other key ministers
Bro, how can u say this man was not part of buhari's government? How brother? Someone that stood and defended buhari and his fulani atrocities even against his own ppl..bros tell us another story. How can u even separate BAT from buhari's government? Do u think we r all dull?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Tareq1105: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Oddfinder001:

U claim u r not affiliated to any party yet u made dis statement. Brother no de disguise come out fully and support whomever you wish..
For the record, TINUBU publicly declared dat he went to daura and brought in buhari.
Tinubu and many others also claimed Osinbajo was singlehandedly picked by Tinubu
Bro, how can u say this man was not part of buhari's government? How brother? Someone that stood and defended buhari and his fulani atrocities even against his own ppl..bros tell us another story. How can u even separate BAT from buhari's government? Do u think we r all dull?

Was he part of the running of the government?

Yes, you can nominate or help someone to get a position. There's nothing wrong with that. Someone somewhere would have to nominate someone, including you someday. It's normal in the race of life. Tinubu nominated persons into the government but you don't expect him to be teaching Buhari how to run his schedule of duties.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Oddfinder001: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Tareq1105:

Was he part of the running of the government?

Yes, you can nominate or help someone to get a position. There's nothing wrong with that. Someone somewhere would have to nominate someone, including you someday. It's normal in the race of life. Tinubu nominated persons into the government but you don't expect him to be teaching Buhari how to run his schedule of duties.
But why has he been defending thesame government that runned the country to the ground even till dis very moment. In one breath u claim you wanna rescue Nigerians in another breath u praising and hyping the very ppl dat destroyed the country. Una just de confuse una selves
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by frankson1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Felabrity:
Normally, you should be in prison

I don't blame you

He has so many followers on nairaland. If you doubt me, read through comments on this thread. Gumi is no longer the minister of bandits' affairs.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Str8talk21: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Point of correction, bandits sympathizer, Ifeanyi Uba was attacked by killer fulani herdsmen terrorists.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by masseratti: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oddfinder001:

oga those are party business, it has nothing to do with the general populace, Tinubu did not force any Nigerian to vote anyone, he only campaigned for them.. he didn't foist Buhari on us, so i don't get where your anger towards him is from, if you want to know a paid poster before you start crying that am a paid Tinubu agent, read my previous posts... don't accuse me of what am not abeg... all of them are the same Obi and Atiku join, Obi whose predecessor said he didn't leave money when he said he left money, do you know how much i was happy when he won his court case to be Governor that finally we will have something different.. but that was never the case, Atiku? dont even let me start with privatization saga.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by bobntu: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Yes, a country devoid of ethnoreligious bias.
A country where everyone would have equal opportunities.
A country without discriminatory policies
A country with no separate laws for the two protectorates.
A country where a Yobe child that scores 02 (yes 2 out of 400) is not offered admission into unity school when an Anambra child that scores 298 is denied admission.
A country thar won't allow people of certain states that score 300 to be denied admission to study medicine & surgery in some universities, when others that score 120 are admitted.
A country where a graduate of sharia law does not become CJN of a secular nation, when a graduate of canonical/ecclesiastical law dare not dream it.
A country where people are not deliberately excluded from strategic assignments/privileges in government and MDAs on account of their place of origin.
A country where thousands of job seekers do not queue under the sun in search of employment, while others stay at home and get same jobs.
Indeed a country where merit is not sacrificed for mediocrity.
Yes, only then can we start talking.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by shineeye1: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket is a political effrontery taken too far! Considering the scandalous timing of such effrontery, we can safely say that Tinubu's APC has defiantly WRITTEN OFF citizens of other faiths. It is a "WHO ARE YOU" and a "YOU ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL" declaration by the BULLIONaire camp! Tinubu is not a fool, he knows the cost of rubbishing the entire population of other faiths. He is clearly not depending on the free mandate of the people. His trust is in manipulation of the polls.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by tonyshine01: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Is it until he tells to vote for Atiku before you can decode what he is talking about?

FreeSpirited:
So Sheikh Gumi is now codedly Obedient. He's most probably a closet Obedient
Shame on all Tribalistic Yorubas...shame
If a terrorist sympathiser can see the light and know whats good for us, then its all shame and stupidity to Yoruba agbadorians. I spit on tribalism, i spit on farmers will make more money...i speak on all BaT cassava crooners.
Awọn bigoted werey
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by 7arrows: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
masseratti:
when did be say emilokan in the Public, where and when? that meeting was suppose to be a private meeting between him and his own "guys", am not a Tinubu paid whatever you can read my history on Nairaland, Yoruba is a funny language, if other people dont under on which context or environment it is used they will think otherwise, all i am trying to do is to explain the emilokan he was saying and why he was saying it, he didn't direct it to Nigerians and i have never seen nor heard where he said it in Public, Olule was meant to be a joke, Eleyi... more or less my boy.. its a private gathering and someone was recording.
yes the man is old and he talks anyhow, I don't think he should have context.

Seriously I like ur matured response. The truth is that when u are talking to more than one person it's no longer a private talk. Anyone could have recorded it. As for me all I care about is a better NIGERIA. I have relocated but I have families and friends back home and what they r goin through pains me. We need someone with a strong drive for the economy to bounce back. Tinubu is a good man but not qualified to be president. We have intelligent people in NIGERIA but are not given the chance. We dont need people that will kill us with taxes and that's what will happen if someone who doesn't have an economic revitalization plan comes on board. He will only create Avenue for tax upon tax like it's done in lagos. May God help us.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by umuna(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Advocate500:
This one is supporting his northerner brother,no matter waiting you preach to this people about a better nation,is a waste of precious time,they will always look one religious reasons or the other to vote for their brother.
In fact, he has spoken the mind of many core Northerners (Voting for Atiku). I pity APc hoping to get votes from the North . Please Vote Obidatti 2023.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by SaintNegro77: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Proudly sponsored by a clown. I wish I could fast forward time to 25th February, so that you can return to your carve in shame.
Cyberterror:
Muslim Muslim ticket for Nigeria is far better than Biafrog-Mauritania ticket of LP.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
How long will this "widow" defraud people with different monikers?

Who have defrauded before? You?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by masseratti: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
7arrows:

Seriously I like ur matured response. The truth is that when u are talking to more than one person it's no longer a private talk. Anyone could have recorded it. As for me all I care about is a better NIGERIA. I have relocated but I have families and friends back home and what they r goin through pains me. We need someone with a strong drive for the economy to bounce back. Tinubu is a good man but not qualified to be president. We have intelligent people in NIGERIA but are not given the chance. We dont need people that will kill us with taxes and that's what will happen if someone who doesn't have an economic revitalization plan comes on board. He will only create Avenue for tax upon tax like it's done in lagos. May God help us.
Amen... am not a Tinubu fan boy, tax is one of our major problem in Nigeria, we don't have standardize tax regime in this country, all we do is to rely on oil revenues, and the country by all standards is poor when you look at our GNI its relatively small, and most of the rich are under taxed, some don't even pay at all, the poor are over taxed, that's one of the problems, electricity, corruption fix those and insecurity the economy will be go at nothing less than 7% in GDP every year if not more.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Umsworld: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ofolete:

Yet all the beautiful buildings in your tachroof known village are built by Abians. You are ungrateful.

And they cant build theirs in the very dirty and mudy Aba, How do you give what you have NOT
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Poleski: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Gumi the Boko patron.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Wwwq: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Really
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by lailo: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Didijiji:

Who dey greedy btw u and I? Na only SE dey South? I said it is south turn. I didn't say SW.U are the greedy one saying SE. What of SW and SS?Those ones are not parts of south again? What holds SE what competing with other southern regions? Or una never rule Nigeria before? No be two times igbos don rule before? Democratically once and militarily once. Even for VP, democratically and militarily. What should SS now say. Ogbeni, go contest and stop looking for someone to hand over presidency to u greedy people.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by lailo: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Didijiji:

Specify which part of south? Look at this mumu. Wetin SS and SW go come do? Go dey sell groundnut? Who dey greedy btw u and I? Na only SE dey South? I said it is south turn. I didn't say SW.U are the greedy one saying SE. What of SW and SS?Those ones are not parts of south again? What holds SE what competing with other southern regions? Or una never rule Nigeria before ni? No be two times igbos don rule before? Democratically once and militarily once. Or una never be VP before both democratically and militarily? What should SS now say. Ogbeni, go contest and stop looking for someone to hand over presidency to u greedy people.It is the time of the south and na una greedy people go lose last grin grin grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Didijiji: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2022
lailo:

Who dey greedy btw u and I? Na only SE dey South? I said it is south turn. I didn't say SW.U are the greedy one saying SE. What of SW and SS?Those ones are not parts of south again? What holds SE what competing with other southern regions? Or una never rule Nigeria before? No be two times igbos don rule before? Democratically once and militarily once. Even for VP, democratically and militarily. What should SS now say. Ogbeni, go contest and stop looking for someone to hand over presidency to u greedy people.
ode… go and rule with your agbgado na

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. / Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana / Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.