Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo (51583 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by olatuns2017: 6:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:

https://punchng.com/2023-nigeria-needs-experienced-leader-says-gumi/

Gumi a forever Atiku apologist and bandits negotiator na original wayo

North can't rule 4 another 8 years

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Nwabueze22: 6:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Biafra is the only way out
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Thegoodone13(m): 6:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Northern will always support themselves. During Jonathan, they said power must rotate to North but now he said there is no need for power rotation. Muslim Muslim test is a test according to him, it mean if APC win, the next Election in Nigeria will be Muslim Muslim also. Who tell him that Obi a formal Governor don't have experience? Who tell him that Tinubu don't have experience? Its turn of Southern either Tinubu or Obi. One of them need to be the president for fairness
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Akaujaa(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2022
This message from the terrorists sympathiser, Gumi is nothing but an indication that they want power back to the North.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Shot fired
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Umsworld: 6:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Bro South East don't romance or sugarcoat a failed leader/representative because tribe. Get that into your blocked head.

If this is worth saying in public with your mkurummiri mouth you wouldn't have presented and front Hoebi or probably shift blames when your one and only Flyover in Abia state have become a dump site BOLA few days after inauguration
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Umsworld: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2022
rippa:

U see ur life
You can't make useful point

How useful is the one you have made? I for ask you d same question you asked but im sure you dont have a life grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by toneroforever(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Reference:

But the Tinubu led SW also supported the GEJ 2011 bid.... to defeat Buhari's CPC.
I don't think the north took that to heart and screamed blue murder.
It is all politics.
And politics is what people decide it will be.

Bros I don't know why the SW alienates itself from the general interest of the South. U benefitted from the southern alliance in 1999 & 2003.it wasn't a one-off. The SE,SW backed the SS in 2011,then SW sabotaged the alliance in 2015.
The problem with such an action is that the north is not bothered to return that sort of "favor"(one that entails betraying ur regional neighbors) because backstabbing isn't a virtue.
They say charity begins at home. The only way forward towards the presidency is for a southern alliance & each zone supporting each other while waiting for their turn. A single zone can't do it alone, neither can an unjust Emilokan mentality.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Owaincouncil: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Stylishly campaign for atiku. That's why we say that Hansa knows politics more than we southerners.
I won't be surprised if they retain power. But that may be the end of Nigeria sha. Gumi & bandits have told us where they are going.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Did you have to before been a fraud?

Then on what basis?

You see how people condemn others sometimes without proof?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Tayorshd2(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2022
gozmok1:
Vote APC for a better ASUU strike
Vote APC for a better insecurity.
Vote APC for a better deappreciation of naira.
Vote APC for a better unending recession.
Vote APC for a better inflation
Vote APC for a better hunger
Vote APC for a better collapse of all our institutions
Vote APC for a better economic failure.
Vote APC for a better dilapidated education
Vote APC for a better unemployment.
Vote APC for a better nepotism.
Vote APC for a better decay infrastructural and social amenities.
Vote APC for a better change to painful chain.
Vote APC for a better continuity of all these vices and evils.

Thank you all

Then vote labour party for multiple of this grin
You want to vote obi that didn't have any thing to show in his tenure in ábíá state as a governor ....

Where is your sense
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Tayorshd2(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2022
Owaincouncil:
Stylishly campaign for atiku. That's why we say that Hansa knows politics more than we southerners.
I won't be surprised if they retain power. But that may be the end of Nigeria sha. Gumi & bandits have told us where they are going.

I love that statement that it can end nigeria ..

Cos the power needs to be shifted.to the west or else Nigeria will be a.dream land
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Kennyedmund: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Rubbish thought. We have seen how Buhari with vast experience led us into the worst economic and security era. You should talk of competence and who's going to be a good leader.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by DTaj: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Says "Atiku's Sheikh", Sheikh of bandits! This guy man's father would have disowned him were he alive. Clown. lol.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Ahmadluxurycaps: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Kay25(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2022
Better say u are campaigning for atiku .it's clear now who owns the bandit in this country..
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Lubumbashi: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2022
Gumi is Atiku's man. Nothing surprising in his comment. Tinubu is our next President.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Ken4Christ: 7:31am On Sep 13, 2022
touchalex25:
I don’t think anyone has more experience than Buhari one time head of state, contested about 4 times before finally gaining power yet with all those experience look at where we are as a Nation

I don't think he is the one there.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by dalass(f): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We need pdp and atiku

Simple

Muslim Muslim apparently isn't working for the fanatics they hoped it would work for

Yeah, vote another Fulani like Buhari, like what Gumi the terrorists negotiator wants and watch all Fulanis in Africa finally overrun this country as they have claimed that this land is for their lost great grandfather somewhere.

I can't believe some people are thinking of voting for another Northerner so soon with all the lopsidedness this government is known for not to talk of another Fulani, despite what their those people are doing to almost all community they are located at undecided
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Reyhzor(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Then vote labour party for multiple of this grin
You want to vote obi that didn't have any thing to show in his tenure in ábíá state as a governor ....

Where is your sense

I said it...you APC urchins re just illiterates defending failure.
He doesn't know anything about Obi oo.
Who told you he was Governor of Abia state?? cheesy cheesy

You only copy and paste nonsense sent to you, you're among the problem of this country, don't worry e go reach you sha

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by BeardedMeat(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2022
TheWorldNearEnd:

Then on what basis?

You see how people condemn others sometimes without proof?
How long will this "widow" defraud people with different monikers?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Danny50: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2022
FreeSpirited:
So Sheikh Gumi is now codedly Obedient. He's most probably a closet Obedient
Shame on all Tribalistic Yorubas...shame
If a terrorist sympathiser can see the light and know whats good for us, then its all shame and stupidity to Yoruba agbadorians. I spit on tribalism, i spit on farmers will make more money...i speak on all BaT cassava crooners.
Awọn bigoted werey
He's for atiku.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Danny50: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2022
FreeSpirited:
So Sheikh Gumi is now codedly Obedient. He's most probably a closet Obedient
Shame on all Tribalistic Yorubas...shame
If a terrorist sympathiser can see the light and know whats good for us, then its all shame and stupidity to Yoruba agbadorians. I spit on tribalism, i spit on farmers will make more money...i speak on all BaT cassava crooners.
Awọn bigoted werey
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Capsule42(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by ramalex(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2022
U think this link... APC--Tinubu/SHETTIMA--Ghumi--Bandits/bolo ha ram--kidnappings/Negotiation.
It isn't a joke!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Ofolete: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2022
touchalex25:
I don’t think anyone has more experience than Buhari one time head of state, contested about 4 times before finally gaining power yet with all those experience look at where we are as a Nation
And Tinubu was the one who brought him into power and promised to start from where he stopped.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by lailo: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Didijiji:
Better a Fulani that Tinubu with all the mysteries surrounding his life and APc
Tinubu and mysteries surrounding his life is enough reason for North to continue with their backward governance, even after 8 years of killing and raping the nation. I know Igbos and bitterness are Siamese twins. Which southerner can be as bad as a northerner as a choice in 2023. Even as a Tinubu supporter, Peter Obi is an option for me, bcs he is still a southerner and north has had her time. But this is not same with igbos.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Jungleluv5: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2022
Wayo indeed because the military are crushing your goons and arresting your staffs
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Ofolete: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Umsworld:

If this is worth saying in public with your mkurummiri mouth you wouldn't have presented and front Hoebi or probably shift blames when your one and only Flyover in Abia state have become a dump site BOLA few days after inauguration
Yet all the beautiful buildings in your tachroof known village are built by Abians. You are ungrateful.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Didijiji: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2022
lailo:

Tinubu and mysteries surrounding his life is enough reason for North to continue with their backward governance, even after 8 years of killing and raping the nation. I know Igbos and bitterness are Siamese twins. Which southerner can be as bad as a northerner as a choice in 2023. Even as a Tinubu supporter, Peter Obi is an option for me, bcs he is still a southerner and north has had her time. But this is not same with igbos.
Oga it doesnt have to be the same. The SW is VERY VERY GREEDY. You did 8 years as President and another 8 as vice and still want another. Are you the only one in the South? Fulani can rule for 50 years
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Proudlyomonna: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2022
simongonner:
Tinubu score own goal there.. even the northerners go betray am

Let's see if He can become president just with the votes of SW.
Very soon the North will leave his rubbish APC for him grin
Na Action Congress tinubu go carry enter ballots las las grin
Who Action Congress epp na grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos / Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court / Amaechi Escapes Aborted Arik Plane Crash In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.